Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! (991 Views)

President Buhari Meets Nigerians In Rwanda, Says; I Am Proud Of Our Youths / Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze / Amaechi Sold Rivers Assets To Sahara Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by deltateam: 5:59am On Aug 01, 2020
As our clueless youths were busy debating on whose yansh was bigger and who bleeps better in the big brother show, they were oblivious that their fatherland was being sold to the Chinese.

Rotimi Amaechi just ceded Nigerian's sovereignty with a loan he borrowed from chinese government in building a useless railway system which I doubt has the capacity of recuperating the loan. He went further to beg for more loans and was about getting it before he was flagged down by the National Assembly.

My question is how did we get to this level? Should Nigeria introduce the execution of corrupt government officials so to put the fear of God into these myopic, senseless and irresponsible individuals.

We are talking of loans running into trillions of Naira!

I can't stop crying when I learnt about this. This is so bad. cry

https://www.inform.ng/post/china-loan-i-dont-see-anything-wrong-with-sovereignty-clause-amaechi

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 01, 2020
Cry Blueblood...who cares..

One Nigeria itself is a crime to humanity.....and must cease to exist by any means possible.

Imagine that he has been crying....... crying for what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by helinues: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2020
Why the writer is also wailing online about it...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by pode(m): 6:09am On Aug 01, 2020
Na today them sell this country, e don tey
But one thing I believed is that nothing last forever, this country will come close to her former glory, the evil doers like it or not

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by ogbuefi677(m): 6:11am On Aug 01, 2020
Nigeria was sold on the days oil soup ppl decided to join the retrogressive Muslim north to foist an ongoing disaster like Borrowhari on Nigerians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by nony43(m): 6:20am On Aug 01, 2020
Come no be Big brother spoil our Nigeria oo, Nigeria don spoil tee tee Buhari and APC crushed and grounded it kpata kpata

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by popsy2(m): 6:23am On Aug 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by slowice(m): 6:29am On Aug 01, 2020
So for your mind na big brother dey prevent our youths from acting.... Before bbn what ve we all been doing? This country lost its way long ago. Some of us screaming bbn at every opportunity re the people that voted in the calamity we ve today as president and still spoiling to bring in another known calamity simply because of tribal leanings.

Leave bbn out of the mess we created.... That's a stupid excuse to give.

We ve been consistently beaten down over the years and are now scared to act when it matters... The only chance we had to grow our confidence again we threw it out of the window because we failed to see the importance of having a president that listens so we sacrificed the opportunity on the alter of propaganda, tribalism and religion.

Pls don't ever mention bbn again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by rottennaija(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2020
Coming from youth, supposed leaders of tomorrow, this is really foolish.
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by chibuike65: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Bubu and co over take me Oooo and the thing shock me after I already arranged people that will buy this country for better price, eno go better for them Oooo
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by gasparpisciotta: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2020
So long as Nigerian billionaires and rich men prefer to invest only in ventures used as cash cows without necessarily building great public infrastructures, then our political leaders will always borrow to finance public infrastructures. QED.

Most of the railways in Europe and America were built by business men.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Mo3891: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2020
cool

Incase of default of loan Nigeria losses Sovereign right on the loan asset not on Nigeria, how many idiots do we have in Nigeria for God sake

If you buy a property on credit ownership is only fully transferred after your last payment of your instalmental payment, this is done everywhere in the world

If you watch EPL , LaLiga , Bundesliga, WWE wrestling, and condemn made in Nigeria entertainment content like BIg brother Nigeria.. you have been cursed to be a white man slave forever, lord Lugard has used your destiny

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by bosman50(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2020
They sold bakassy peninsula to Cameroon and now, they want to sell the whole country. Hnmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Talknochip(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2020
BBN or not, People don't care again.

Many hopes have been dashed.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by hisgrace090: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2020
In Nigeria people join politics do to greed.
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2020
Being BLACK is a "joke". The only thing that an average black man ever thinks of is ENTERTAINMENT.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by BlackfireX: 8:20am On Aug 01, 2020
They should share the money to each Nigerian...

I am going to the bank to pay mine .
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by femi4: 8:21am On Aug 01, 2020
deltateam:
As our clueless youths were busy debating on whose yansh was bigger and who bleeps better in the big brother show, they were oblivious that their fatherland was being sold to the Chinese.

Rotimi Amaechi just ceded Nigerian's sovereignty with a loan he borrowed from chinese government in building a useless railway system which I doubt has the capacity of recuperating the loan. He went further to beg for more loans and was about getting it before he was flagged down by the National Assembly.

My question is how did we get to this level? Should Nigeria introduce the execution of corrupt government officials so to put the fear of God into these myopic, senseless and irresponsible individuals.

We are talking of loans running into trillions of Naira!

I can't stop crying when I learnt about this. This is so bad. cry

https://www.inform.ng/post/china-loan-i-dont-see-anything-wrong-with-sovereignty-clause-amaechi
If you watch EPL/NBA/Wrestling/Bollywood/telemundo , you have no biz criticising big brother.
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Muna4real(f): 8:24am On Aug 01, 2020
pode:
Na today them sell this country, e don tey
But one thing I believed is that nothing last forever, this country will come close to her former glory, the evil doers like it or not

No country is coming back to any former glory. Nigeria is going to remain the way it is till God knows when.
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Charmingrascal(m): 8:36am On Aug 01, 2020
If Amaechi mistakenly becomes the President as been presumed by some, he will run his government on loan.

He will collect loan more than Buhari.

I used to love this man but I can see he is so desperate and he only wants to impress.
He want to us to believe his Ministry is working very hard at the detriment of Nigeria's future.
He wants commendations from Nigeria for projects execution under his Ministry, we never knew that he has sold us all to China.

Very soon chinko might come and ship all of us to their Country because of loans

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2020
What a Corntree
Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Bkayyy: 8:43am On Aug 01, 2020
Eiyaaah cry stop crying, the youths were not just watching big brother naija when the deed was done but were also busy arguing about tribal stuff and looking for ways to enlarge their penis, ass and breast plus my boyfriend this, my girlfriend that

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Sold Nigeria While Our Youths Watched Big Brother Brother Nigeria!!! by Kalapizim(m): 12:43pm On Aug 01, 2020
You should be worried when the so called show you ignorant lots condemn generated more income than many states in just two weeks so far.

Oops they paid taxes in mighty figures too.

(1) (Reply)

Angry Reactions Trail Killing Of IPOB Members In Enugu / Aisha Yesufu The Activist / Imam Of Peace Labels Buhari “The Biggest Criminal In Africa”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.