Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) - Forum Games (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) (91736 Views)

Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (Part 2) / ~bash You Head On Your Keyboard And Post What It Says~ / Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2018
When someone's so fine your body hurts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by CaptainMitch: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2018
You are suffering from konjivities cheesy
ibkayee:
When someone's so fine your body hurts

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainMitch:
You are suffering from konjivities cheesy
Lool I knew someone would say this, it goes beyond konji tbh

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by CaptainMitch: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
You donminit, what else does it mean? Who's the crush?
ibkayee:

Lool I knew someone would say this, it goes beyond konji tbh

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainMitch:
You donminit, what else does it mean? Who's the crush?
It's not a crush since he's mine already I'm just appreciating God's work

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by CaptainMitch: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Aww pure love is a beautifu thingl. I hope I am married by this time next year.

ibkayee:

It's not a crush since he's mine already I'm just appreciating God's work
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Aww pure love is a beautifu thingl. I hope I am married by this time next year.

Amen, make sure you invite me
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by CaptainMitch: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Sure thing. cool
ibkayee:

Amen, make sure you invite me

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by snthesis(m): 2:36am On Dec 01, 2019
Getting high
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by snthesis(m): 2:48am On Dec 01, 2019
Abuja is madt!!!
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Prism(f): 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
I'm thinking about the AIDS virus. I feel it's biological weapon meant to depopulate the world.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by franugo(m): 5:11am On Jan 05, 2020
Prism:
I'm thinking about the AIDS virus. I feel it's biological weapon meant to depopulate the world.

Some parts of the world really do need to be depopulated embarassed
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Okex007: 2:45pm On Jan 22, 2020
Are you in dire need of a quick loan to solve your financial needs? Worry no more, because Micromoney got you covered.

To get access to our loans, Kindly visit our website; www.micromoney.africa and click on "Android Application'' to download and register

Please sign up and follow the instructions and request the loan amount of your choice, and the tenure desired. Your request will be sent to us, and we will contact you for disbursement.

Kindly follow us on
IG: @micromoneyng.
Facebook: MicroMoney Ngn
Twitter: MicroMoney1

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by U1(m): 8:03pm On Mar 18, 2020
Prism:

And what do you think about the 2019 novel coronavirus?
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 11:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
How can I try to type 'Biodun' on my phone and it autocorrected it to 'biodynamic' lol the little things
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 8:54pm On Mar 22, 2020
A big thank You to every single Member of the NHS. The whole of the country can not thank you well enough no matter how hard they try. Mum is a Senior Staff Nurse with around 30 years experience and neither Her nor Her colleagues have seen anything like this EVER. Really worried about Her tbh but I'm also very worried about Friends from College and Uni in the Medical Field. I've spent my whole weekend getting food for some of them and their colleagues and once again I say a Very Big Thank You to the lot of you. Very well appreciated!

Lastly Happy Mother's Day Mom. It's the First Mother's Day you've spent away from your Family in a very long time(Well my lifetime anyways) and we as a Family would like to express our gratitude.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
chic2pimp:
A big thank You to every single Member of the NHS. The whole of the country can not thank you well enough no matter how hard they try. Mum is a Senior Staff Nurse with around 30 years experience and neither Her nor Her colleagues have seen anything like this EVER. Really worried about Her tbh but I'm also very worried about Friends from College and Uni in the Medical Field. I've spent my whole weekend getting food for some of them and their colleagues and once again I say a Very Big Thank You to the lot of you. Very well appreciated!

Lastly Happy Mother's Day Mom. It's the First Mother's Day you've spent away from your Family in a very long time(Well my lifetime anyways) and we as a Family will would like to express our gratitude.
Keeping heroes like your mum especially, in my prayers x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Keeping heroes like your mum especially, in my prayers x

Thanks Hun. Really appreciated kiss. Not all Heroes wear Capes smiley smiley. There is also a reason why I emphasised the word "EVERY". Whilst Doctors and Nurses will get majority of the praise and many might say rightly so, the people we term "Low Skilled Workers" ie Cleaners should not be left out. Imagine coming in to work day in day out risking both your safety and that of your loved ones for such little pay? I can't.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
chic2pimp:

Thanks Hun. Really appreciated kiss. Not all Heroes wear Capes smiley smiley. There is also a reason why I emphasised the word "EVERY". Whilst Doctors and Nurses will get majority of the praise and many might say rightly so, the people we term "Low Skilled Workers" ie Cleaners should not be left out. Imagine coming in to work day in day out risking both your safety and that of your loved ones for such little pay? I can't.
Maan I 100% agree, every single person putting themselves at risk should be commended, hoping for the best x
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by revilomichaels(m): 6:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
What’s on my mind?

Marriage!
Unfortunately I’m a single Guy.

Abeg, lemme not say all that’s on my mind and focus on my hustle.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 2:44pm On Mar 25, 2020
2O17

I may be wrong and I apologize if I am, but if you're the one doing what I think you're doing, lol may I know why?

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by ibkayee(f): 2:53pm On Mar 25, 2020
2O17

Are you using a different username now? grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by chic2pimp(m): 3:38pm On Mar 29, 2020
It looks like the days are passing me by as I am starting to lose track of time. To think I actually thought yesterday a Saturday was a Tuesday/Wednesday says it all. Add that to the Fact that I am now beginning to resemble an Overfed Mammal that needs to be locked up in an Asylum then you realise I am deep in it for the next month or two.

Hopefully the Daylight savings we'd start to experience will bring a bit of sanity back to my life.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by StubbornGENIUS: 2:40am On May 29, 2020
I need a laptop from any kind-hearted Nairalander.VickyRotex has refused to gift me one.Pleeeease my phone can't take it anymore!
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Bartork(m): 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2020
Relax its your time
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:38pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'm missing someone so badly that I can't digest anything.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Bartork(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
Bored day

Long one
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by StubbornGENIUS: 1:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Am just wondering how easy it is to go from being a christian to being a staunch theist.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2020
How to get money to buy Alienware.
Re: Re: Post What's On Your Mind Right Now (part 3) by StubbornGENIUS: 10:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
I wish I can stay awake all night

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (Reply)

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters **reloaded** / Only A Genius Can Save This Man (picture) / Nigerian Slangs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.