Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals (21770 Views)

Ibijoke, Sanwo-Olu's Wife Says Hospital Elevator Accident Was A Spiritual Attack / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode Celebrate Eid-el-kabir With Muslims In Epe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by goshen26: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2020
This guy is a leader

he would av done better of not that he is lagos gov, where there are too many mouths opened for share of the cake
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Luckydubby7(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2020
Where are the patients?
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Hotzone(m): 12:08pm On Aug 01, 2020
Sanwo moments, enjoy
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Bighead9: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2020
See Governors wey sabi, unlike Ugly and incompetent Obaseki. Who spend 4 years doing nothing.

Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Lovelyn451(f): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2020
Impressive, excellent, wow, the governor is working...Arrrgh undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Zubydo: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2020
Way to go
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by ikorodureporta: 12:25pm On Aug 01, 2020
Na Ibijoke dey work for Lagos since
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by blessedchild234(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Good
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Captainrambo2: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2020
God bless sanwolu
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by adeniyi65(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2020
paulolee:
thats good, hope they dropped alot of goodies for those patients especially the ones that had nobody to provide for them...
some people would say he prayed for them but atimes prayer isnt enough because even the pastors do eat after praying..
hospital isnt where anyone wana be because its filled with soo much touching stories and sadness...
back then whenever i feel sad and down with life, i would jus take a stroll to a nearby hospital to visit my doctor friend..
he would gist with me abt life, tell me many touching stories about people that have died and try to talk me up never to give up in life..
traveled to port Harcourt for a job interview that didn't went as planned and returned to Lagos after 2 months to hear that the same doctor died in a car accident..
that was the point that i stopped seeing the need for living..
Sorry for the lose comrade.i can boldly relate.when things like this happened around or beside you.someone begin to doubt the usefulness of the existence of man.life is not balance they said.
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Lastmankc(m): 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lol.Maybe someone has cautioned the governor about his habitual pointing. Look at the way he's struggling to keep his hands not to point.The great pointus Pilate .
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by professore(m): 1:29pm On Aug 01, 2020
This man made a lot of sense
Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2020
Chienex24:
Though nobody dey trust politicians, this is a quality of a good leader...Thumbs up to him wink wink

Seems Ambode loss is still paining you... Next time he should learn how to fight and not be a coward angry angry

fight with who? Na him papa get apc abi? The party said they dont want him . And he accept his fate. He knows that if go to another party. He will still not win the election. ..do u think jimi agbaje would ve stepped aside for him.....ambode was adviced. But he didnt listen.....and they kicked him out....do u know that he was nearly impeached? The same thing could have happened to fasola too. But the Apc leaders were adviced not make that mistake.... Because of his popularity...And they know that they would have lost the election.......that was why fasola jumped that hurdle......

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by Felix09030: 1:58pm On Aug 01, 2020
see below

Re: Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals by earnit3: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists / 2023: Michael Enyong Akwa Declared Akwa Ibom PDP Governorship Candidate / Video Of Rev Mbaka Asking Nigerians To Vote For Buhari (part1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.