Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures (45856 Views)

Atiku, Dino, Ayu, PDP Members Protest In Front Of INEC Office (Pictures) / May 29, 2019: When President Buhari Took His Oath Of Office (Pictures) / Enugu Airport Opening: Ugwuanyi Hosts Hadi Sirika And Authur Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by ABlAstate: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2020
Gov Ugwuanyi of Enugu state hosts the Onitsha based pastor Odumeje in his office at Enugu state government house.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XIa60e-QCfU

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Webmannigeria: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
Idaboskeeee LaskalamuaDA

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Benite: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2020
The vilus himself cheesy

146 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by ThiagoKid(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2020
Liquid metal himself

137 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by obasi101(m): 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
Even Gov Ugwuanyi dey find impossible miracles.

I pray he dsnt feature in Odumeje's next songs..... grin grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by SmartPolician: 12:52pm On Aug 01, 2020
InDaBosky

The easiest way to be popular these days is to be naughty on social media

Like play like play, this man don dey visit governors

grin grin grin

262 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Tonimax: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
angry grin grin

Anges and indabosky

Nice combo but governor be carefully cos this man is Jenlalous lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Make this governor no go dey give him aides smack down when the lion himself don comot ohh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

57 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by mrjef: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Not a preacher of love

15 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by JAMANZE: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Mbaka position threatened. I am yet to understand where odumeje's power and money comes from. Ndi 419

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Earlystar698(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Royalfurnitures: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Liquid mettal Indabosky himself

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you

7 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by jamalnation(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Governor needs prayer too
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Tetrahedron: 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Idaboskeeey
Oshe
The Lion

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by TreasureTayo(m): 12:53pm On Aug 01, 2020
Religion and politics.

The "Rion" Himself. He's not a preacher of love. grin grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Lamasta(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indaboski himself the mouthpiece grin God bless the prophet

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by kadraxkyle(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Political Pastor.

He would soon campaign for governor.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by doziec7(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Hmm
Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by joshjc(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
The lion himself

3 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by gbaskiboy: 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Pastor Indasboski Pahose
I am the fight
I am the lion
I am the war
I am the liquid metal
I am not a preacher of love
I am too dangelous if you near me i will show you that i am a coat of many corors

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by Franktom247(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
Lion of the tribe of Odumeje

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by paulolee(m): 12:54pm On Aug 01, 2020
nice seeing this celebrity pastor visiting the governor...i have really missed his trending skits (videos) that normally flood online each day during the beginning of the covid lockdown..
it seems his funny videos on internet made the liquid metal more Famous that preaching itself..
soo many people would remember him for his funny videos but cant even remember the name of his church or what he do preached about..
congrats to the the lion himself, the liquid metal, indaboski bahose..

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ugwuanyi Hosts Prophet Odumeje In His Office - Pictures by janedonez(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Our leaders and not so relevant things

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari With Some Of His Old Coursemates In India (Photos) / Osinbajo Shows Respect To Alaafin At Ajimobi's 70th Dinner Party / Herdsmen: Ortom Replies Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.