Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,394 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) (55001 Views)

Tinubu Visits Senator Sani Musa / Governor Fayemi Visits Senator Orji Kalu (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Visits Abia Government House, Anthony Agbazuere Sprays Him Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by segun18(m): 11:24pm On Aug 01, 2020
The Indaboski himself.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by KenModi(m): 11:27pm On Aug 01, 2020
badman007:
Universal basic education is the only solution.

That is the best way the defeat this Boko Haram Government...

Insist on quality, compulsory, free, basic, zero religious education is the least we can do for the next generation

Nope, Nigerians don’t think of the next generation; we only think about the next meal. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by bikefab(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2020
Indabosky Bahose!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by class0247: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2020
Confirm Black Axes confraternity men(Egede)

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Lighthammer(m): 12:09am On Aug 02, 2020
guru90:
Something is fishing!!!!

Well, me still de 9ja, i will see the results of his visiting top! top! people up and down........
Pretty sure sir,even the the something is bout to go hunting.....
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by pretyval: 12:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Fake prophets and thieving politician.... Gullible followers

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by TooGod247(m): 12:50am On Aug 02, 2020
my two hustlers one into politics why the other one is into church business , god answer our secret prayers , for my comedy skit pls watch and share @FB Mc TooGod or IG mctoogod
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by ala2222(f): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Guestlander: 3:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Colonial vilus.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Criminals.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by sigiyaya(m): 5:14am On Aug 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read
this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make
them
to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state
that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and
his
love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i
grew
up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the
poor
and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another
female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k?
Are
you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset
that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God
You are just a F00lish person for writing all those nonsense above. All pastors, prophets and Daddy GOs in Nigeria are all fake and con men and women looking for gullible people like you to exploit. The only reason the move close to politicians is because the politician wants your vote and one of the way to get is to approach these con men who has contributed in make your life miserable because they know that you have been brainwashed and that you will believe in what ever these con men (pastors, prophets, Daddy GOs etc) says. Eg Orji Uzo kanu getting Odumeje means getting thousands of f00llish people like you. Have you ever wondered why these politicians visits traditional rulers, invites and visits popular musicians (remember fake pastor Osibanjo visited fela Afrika Shrine for Felabration during last election, the reason for his visit is because of some politicians against him and Buhari re-election has at that time refreshed the mind of the people on the brutal relationship between the Great Fela kuti and the dictator Gen. Buhari, especially using Fela's music where he sang about Buhari calling him a dictator and an animal in human skin. Fake pastor Osibanjo was sent to Afrika Shrine to appeals people he is a Yoruba as Fela and also the vice president( passing a message the Buhari does not hate the Yoruba's and that is why Osibanjo is his vice). Remember that Buhari has run for the office of the presidency for 3 times before winning in 2015 and all these 3 times he has always chosen an Igbo man or a pastor as his running mate. He didnt choose them because he love the Igbo's or because he love Christians, he did it because he Buhari over the years has been marketed to the people especially the people from the south that Buhari is an ethnic and religious bigot. (Igbo's hated him because of his play during the civil war the same way the love Obasanjo because signed the treaty the ended the civil war) .These are some of the reasons the government dont demand tax from these scam centers even when the know that these men are fake and are scamming people. These business centers(churches and mosques) are very useful and are of great important to the politicians and the government because the make it very possible for thousands of !diots and f00lish people like you to exist and f00lish people like you are needed to run a country like Nigeria. So brother believe me if for these scam center there would not have been too many foolish people in Nigeria and if there are less foolish people in Nigeria, the country would have been better because so many people would have know their right and stand up against these politicians and demand for a better Government and country. But in Nigeria today it is not possible because these con men have succeed in creating fear and stupidity in the mind of many and many believe that they dont need to fight for a better life here on earth because one day they will die and go to a place called heaven where there will be no suffering and hunger, a place build with gold and diamond. For these reason many Nigerians has refused to fight an take back their country and their destiny as a people. But majority of them wants to travel to America, Canada and Europe where people have fought and died over the years to make a heaven for themselves and for there generation yet to come.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Revolva(m): 5:27am On Aug 02, 2020
see prophet de nak egede sign ooo imagine hahaha
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by tenderjunkie: 5:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Just see country!
Thief visit thief and they're flaunting it online
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by tenderjunkie: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
this !
regarding
come to
them
to
be.
that
his
love
for casual outfits.
have
grew
up in
the church.
standard
attend,
poor
and
building roads.
female
love
donate
asked
Are
you
Odumeje is in
why you
call him a fake prophet.
some
wearing and
politicians.
Things that
will make u a man of God
2. Your way of life
that
of
God
This one thinks he has sense.
How you can come out and defend something so shameless proves you are shameless yourself
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Afritop(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Should a pastors and prophets bless a criminal. Nigerian pastors are fond of it
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Doyou2019: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2020
badman007:
Universal basic education is the only solution.

That is the best way the defeat this Boko Haram Government...

Insist on quality, compulsory, free, basic, zero religious education is the least we can do for the next generation

That means the masses would know better and would no longer be pawns in the dirty games of politicians? Catch-22 situation for our yeye leaders. They wouldn't dare promote education. They would lose their grip on the masses.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 02, 2020
Irrelevant
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Kingrefreshed: 7:28am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
Beautiful Photos

Men and Brethren as you admire the photos and all that, please prepare ! Do all you can not to be Distracted with anything.

The World is Folding up! Don't Pretend not to be Concerned with Events..

Prepare for Eternity.. Prepare to Meet thy God...

I am a born again Christian too. Sometimes you don't need to be preaching Doom! Doom! Sometimes you encourage and edify! Every post shouldn't always end with the world is going down! The world is folding you! The world is fading away!

There are mysteries surrounding creation.

Happy Sunday
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Oracleforce: 7:42am On Aug 02, 2020
There are a lot of fake pastor and prophets in Nyamiri Region...i doubt if Odumeje is one of them...
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by finest147: 7:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Clear road for those men
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Obyino: 8:33am On Aug 02, 2020
IRON like a LION in the ZION
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Yakubu113: 9:19am On Aug 02, 2020
No face mask for the lion himself coro self dey fear the liquid metal grin
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Nasman387(m): 10:22am On Aug 02, 2020
The liquid metal
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
this !
regarding
come to
them
to
be.
that
his
love
for casual outfits.
have
grew
up in
the church.
standard
attend,
poor
and
building roads.
female
love
donate
asked
Are
you
Odumeje is in
why you
call him a fake prophet.
some
wearing and
politicians.
Things that
will make u a man of God
2. Your way of life
that
of
God
Guy keep ur long boring post in ur pocket Odumeje is a very active Aye (egede man) So yes he is fake
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
This this modern Judas Iscariot who go only to the rich for meal ticket, don't know all the slums in Nigeria where he should be going to, to take the message of hope and salvation unto the poor ?
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by mamatwiny(f): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Onye gba oto a na-etinye aka na akpa?

Oyibo ga -eme odumeje alu na politics aa o na- acho iba.

I like the guy, same way I like Bobrisky.
Dare to be different!
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Philadelphia: 4:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
If you understand what it is all about, hit "like".

If you know, hit "share".
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Myself2(m): 5:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Not surprised

A meeting of two charlatans,,one is a fake prophet, the other is accuse s of stealing public funds and his history is allegedly tainted with stories of fraud
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Uniquewise: 1:17am On Dec 07, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read this ! I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents regarding Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have come to understand that pastors are not perfect like we make them to be. I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state that Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and his love for casual outfits. Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors have done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i grew up in the church. While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world standard edifices and schools that your children cant afford to attend, Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the poor and building roads. While your pastor was allegedly looking for another female victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife love and being a father to his beautiful children. Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to donate 1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja asked his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k? Are you not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil? While your Pastors move around with Armed men, Odumeje is in the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats why you call him a fake prophet. People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting Odumeje and thats laughable. Some of your pastors have been banned from entering some countries because of fraud, are you aware ? Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit wearing and English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt politicians. I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash. Things that will make u a man of God 1: Your relationship with God 2. Your way of life 3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset that reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man of God

This one na confirmed Odumeje Zombie²... Extremely gullible somebody I pity you sha. Hope you make God your standard and not a mere mortal like the crooked scam artist Odumeje, whom you clearly follow. Stop being ignorant! Follow God and His Word, not any so-called man of God, and you won't end up deceived. SMH.
Re: Prophet Odumeje Visits Senator Orji Kalu (photos) by Uniquewise: 1:31am On Dec 07, 2020
sigiyaya:
You are just a F00lish person for writing all those nonsense above. All pastors, prophets and Daddy GOs in Nigeria are all fake and con men and women looking for gullible people like you to exploit. The only reason the move close to politicians is because the politician wants your vote and one of the way to get is to approach these con men who has contributed in make your life miserable because they know that you have been brainwashed and that you will believe in what ever these con men (pastors, prophets, Daddy GOs etc) says. Eg Orji Uzo kanu getting Odumeje means getting thousands of f00llish people like you. Have you ever wondered why these politicians visits traditional rulers, invites and visits popular musicians (remember fake pastor Osibanjo visited fela Afrika Shrine for Felabration during last election, the reason for his visit is because of some politicians against him and Buhari re-election has at that time refreshed the mind of the people on the brutal relationship between the Great Fela kuti and the dictator Gen. Buhari, especially using Fela's music where he sang about Buhari calling him a dictator and an animal in human skin. Fake pastor Osibanjo was sent to Afrika Shrine to appeals people he is a Yoruba as Fela and also the vice president( passing a message the Buhari does not hate the Yoruba's and that is why Osibanjo is his vice). Remember that Buhari has run for the office of the presidency for 3 times before winning in 2015 and all these 3 times he has always chosen an Igbo man or a pastor as his running mate. He didnt choose them because he love the Igbo's or because he love Christians, he did it because he Buhari over the years has been marketed to the people especially the people from the south that Buhari is an ethnic and religious bigot. (Igbo's hated him because of his play during the civil war the same way the love Obasanjo because signed the treaty the ended the civil war) .These are some of the reasons the government dont demand tax from these scam centers even when the know that these men are fake and are scamming people. These business centers(churches and mosques) are very useful and are of great important to the politicians and the government because the make it very possible for thousands of !diots and f00lish people like you to exist and f00lish people like you are needed to run a country like Nigeria. So brother believe me if for these scam center there would not have been too many foolish people in Nigeria and if there are less foolish people in Nigeria, the country would have been better because so many people would have know their right and stand up against these politicians and demand for a better Government and country. But in Nigeria today it is not possible because these con men have succeed in creating fear and stupidity in the mind of many and many believe that they dont need to fight for a better life here on earth because one day they will die and go to a place called heaven where there will be no suffering and hunger, a place build with gold and diamond. For these reason many Nigerians has refused to fight an take back their country and their destiny as a people. But majority of them wants to travel to America, Canada and Europe where people have fought and died over the years to make a heaven for themselves and for there generation yet to come.

Lots of facts in your post actually. However, you goofed by generalising that ALL pastors are fake. Not true at all...the fact there are many many fake pastors actually reiterates there are true pastors, though increasingly few and far between.
And, Odumeje is certainly nothing close to being a man of God! Guyman na confirm occultic scam artist. I just pity people who follow him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen Leaves Court After CCT Banned Him For 10 Years / Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / Leaked Audio: It Is Time To Declare Peter Obi A Terrorist - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.