Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,780 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) (79179 Views)

Wife Pours Hot Water On A Lady For Having Anal Sex With Her Husband In Lagos / Rachael Umahi Calls For Arrest Of Policewoman Who Poured Hot Water On Maid / Woman's Husband Poured Hot Water Into Her Private Parts In Kenya (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2015
A guy named Charles Ajayi took to Facebook to
narrate how his girlfriend, a girl named Josephine
Oriwoh, bathed him with hot water after he ended
their two year relationship. This happened yesterday when the lady was invited the Ajayi's elder sister's wedding. The lady has since been arrested. Read what the guy wrote on Facebook after the cut...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/08/man-narrates-how-his-ex-poured-hot.html?m=1

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:14am On Aug 10, 2015
More

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
G
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Tocheagle(m): 8:15am On Aug 10, 2015
HOT LOVE

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by ammyluv2002(f): 8:26am On Aug 10, 2015
I will say this again; Girls are not smiling. ..Guys should be careful some chics are so desperate that they can do anything. Every relationship mustn't end in marriage

Well, get well soon!

Btw, the lady has an evil heart sha shocked shocked

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
More

1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by pretydiva(f): 8:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank God 4 ur life bro. Some gals r devil incarnate

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by trapQ: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Good gracious

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Tocheagle:
HOT LOVE
u make me laugh
d reason ladies behave this way is: she knws she's irreplaceable.
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2015
And as usual, the Nairaland feminists will see nothing wrong with this and even defend the lady for her actions. undecided

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by agarawu23(m): 8:54am On Aug 10, 2015
chai

and someone will kneel down to propose to this b!tch?

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Ishilove , Rocktation, farano put this for FP make pple learn
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Omotayor123(f): 9:06am On Aug 10, 2015
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Ishilove: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
And as usual, the Nairaland feminists will see nothing wrong with this and even defend the lady for her actions. undecided
What has Nairaland feminists got to do with this?

Evil is evil

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 10, 2015
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.
mtchewwww

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2015
Ishilove:

What has Nairaland feminists got to do with this?

Evil is evil
You didn't see the thread about the radio presenter that was physically assaulted by wife and Nairaland feminists defended and justified her actions??

If the reverse was the case here, you would have seen them all over this thread spewing insults on the man.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 10, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hey... This is a wicked act..

But I'm sure there's more to the guy's story.
The girl must have felt cheated or betrayed.

I'm not justifying her action because what's bad is bad But we shouldn't criticized without hearing her side of the story.!
If it was the guy that did this to the lady, would you wait to hear his own side of the story before criticising and raining insults on him?
MJEndow:
why bite what you cant chew, guys breaking hearts since ages.
mtchewwww
Typical.
Doesn't even see anything wrong with the actions of the lady.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 10, 2015
AgapeCharis:
If it was the guy that did this to the lady, would you wait to hear his own side of the story before criticising and raining insults on him?Typical.
Doesn't even see anything wrong with the actions of the lady.
who is this?

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by veekid(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
cos I say I no dey do again, na hn one woman go do this to me? chai, ah swear for her life, I repeat for her life she go regret knowing me.na by force to do? which main nonsense be that one

8 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by fpeter(f): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
gross!
...that babe is evil, thank God it wasn't acid.

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 10, 2015
lipsrsealed

Wetin no good, no good!! That girl should be arrested! It doesn't matter how many years they were engaged or in a relationship! You don't cause grievous bodily harm like this and go scot free! angry angry
Haba!

6 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by FrankValency(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
But seriously,this una picture together be like say una don even be couple,sorry bro,na just burns,be careful next time...............some girls put all her hopes in u and once u do the otherwise,she can go extra mile.

12 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by kennyman2000(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Thank God bro.. most gals are devil in disguise..

check my signature for ur customised wristband

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by nypotmain: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
She's an animal

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by adesegun121(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Ogaa oooo

ife le oooo....
Pele paddy mi.. Why u sef go dump oooo

after u don swim the bar beach and lagoon

9 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by hazyfm1: 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by chynergy1(m): 11:00am On Aug 10, 2015
sometimes we deserve more than that undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

not funny indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by joystickextendr: 11:01am On Aug 10, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him On (graphic Pics) by godoluwa(m): 11:01am On Aug 10, 2015
hmmm. some galz r wicked sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack OPC Member In Ondo (Graphic Photo) / Otokoto Vincent Duru Dies By Hanging 20yrs After Ikechukwu Okonkwo Was Beheaded / Ghanaian Man Makes Street Beggar Kiss Him Before Giving Her Money Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.