Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,466 members, 7,954,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:19 AM

Loans! Loans! Loans! - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Loans! Loans! Loans! (8209 Views)

Easy Loans With No Upfront Charge And Just 2% Interest / How To Obtain Loans Up To N750,000 Without Collateral In Nigeria / Loans! Loans! Loans! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by BIGDAY1(f): 11:33am On Feb 25, 2012
Thanks man with this ur notification about what so call MIvp, infact i dont know what to call them may be to call them exploiters or whatever. there not serious nd not considerate at all
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by lokolamed: 9:53am On Feb 26, 2012
HI, Mr Biodun try to cheak the no you post for the loan is not correct pls, am interested in your loan am in apapa so how do i get the pls am an artisan nd clearing agent.my mail is holuboy@ymail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by uloakanjo(m): 3:07pm On Feb 26, 2012
I am a textile trader at Idumota. I'm very much interested in this. I'll call you, but you can also call me on 08069814442. My company is registered.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by jidemojola(m): 10:02am On Feb 27, 2012
Do u finance LPO?if yes.i am interested in your loan.We supply and get paid after 4 weeks.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by highlevel8: 8:01pm On Mar 12, 2012
Please is there a maximum amount?
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by highlevel8: 6:22pm On Mar 28, 2012
We are into Information Technology and have been around for about 7 years now.

We would like to expend our product offering and are trying to get a loan to do this.

Our office is in Yaba.

Can we get a loan of N2m for 1yr.

Regards.

The contact is 08023406063, highlevelng@gmail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by trackheros: 12:31pm On Mar 29, 2012
We are into haulage and would require 3million for expansion. Please my email address is justkency@yahoo.com send your details so we can conclude. thanks
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by sammary54: 9:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
I read through your post at nairaland forum about you loan facility.

I run a Business Center services / Mini Cyber cafe, which i have been maintening
for over two years.
But I need to expand , for this I will need a loan of about N250. How would I go about this?
What is the procedure?

My Business name is SAMMARYVIC TECHNOLOGY VENTURES (Registered)
situated at Ikeja Lagos
Tel: 08094419963 for more details.

Thanks
SAMEL OLUSOLA
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Jumzzy28: 6:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
lati23: Are you a trader, artisan, businessman/woman?
Is your business registered?
Is your business located in Ketu, Ikorodu, Alapere, Mile 12 and it’s environs?
Do you need funds for your trade, small business or SME?
Can you afford to pay interest on your monthly installments without failure to pay?
Call Abiodun today on 07054726700

i want to be a wholesaler of indomie instant noodles and i don't av money to start the business
reach me on jumzzy4real@gmail.com for more details pls
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by tubolancer(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
I am interested in the loan, I run a publishing business, I have more than 100 schools that have ordered for the book. I need a loan of 200,000 to increase my production.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by tubolancer(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2012
I am interested in the loan, I run a publishing business, I have more than 100 schools that have ordered for the book. I need a loan of 200,000 to increase my production. Bobisco22@yahoo.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Lakol: 10:56pm On Dec 01, 2012
i have a registered dry cleaning business, and i have been into it for the past 3 years. Pls i need more information about your loan,because i want to expand it beyond my area. Kindly give the details on 07032198977, 08151225083 or silvernet234@yahoo.com.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Lakol: 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
i have a registered dry cleaning business,located in alapere ketu and i have been into it for the past 3 years. Please i need more information about your loan of 500,000,because i want to expand it beyond my area. Kindly give the details on 07032198977, 08151225083 or silvernet234@yahoo.com.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by 4X4: 2:57pm On Jan 06, 2013
@ lati,i need a loan of 1m . i dont have a company but i want to set up the business of selling drinks from my house . how can you help and whats the interest rate like? if i refer people to you do i get a commission?
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by privatelenders: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2013
Do you need money for school fees, weddings, funerals birthday parties, car deposits, for business personal?
We have a proud record in helping people with affordable loans and easy repayment plans.
Loans from 10 millon
1-36 year repayment period
Low interest of 3%
Approval within 1 Hour
Same day payout
Blacklisted customers welcome
Short term loans - 2-6 years
Long term loans - 13, 24, 36 years
Consolodation loans up to 36 years
Contact us via email priavtelenderss@gmail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by bolarine: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
Am interested, check your mail box. i sent you a mail from SPARKLIN PROJECTS LIMITED
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by bosmma: 6:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
this is victory group of company,am into diffrent type of business ,bfarm production,electrical installation,kerosin suppy,block industy.And i need loan for this kerosin am living in ota ogun state .this is my mail victorytechnology36@gmail.com
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by Greganderson: 10:17am On Oct 26, 2013
do you need a loan/funding? If yes email us at danielayo58@gmail.com with your
name
state
loan amount
loan term
monthly income
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by damayfoli: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2020
Why do you think so? I have taken a legitimate online loan many times at https://maybeloan.com/payday-loans for different purposes and never had any problems. You just need to think about how you will get your money back. In my opinion, such services are very useful in the modern world.
Re: Loans! Loans! Loans! by WarmTest3: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hi,
A quality opportunity to get an excellent, fairly large loan, and an interest-free one at that. You can get a loan online https://www.quickfundz.com/get-loan from these guys. They are professionals, and they know how to work with money. So I recommend they are the ones to turn to because professionals are always preferable.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Cakes in lagos and ogun state / Sold!!! / Nigerian Free Dating Site: Meet Sexy Singles For Love;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.