Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,338 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) (59090 Views)

PDP Secretariat In Bayelsa Set On Fire By APC Supporters / Lagos Green And Eco-Friendly Housing Estate Unveiled (Photos) / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by backbone503(m): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hahahajaajja.. Clowns everywhere.. In which history book did you see APC present in my state?

Go to Plaza, pick 10 people randomly and test your party's street credibility. That PDP has managed to retain power in AKS doesn't mean it is loved. Tell your paymaster that Akwa Ibom isn't PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hahahahhaha retard Fuvk.... What state are your from?
Show me Ákwà ibom city o, atleast your cross River neighbor has Calabar as a viable city, Rivers has PH......what does Ákwà bushland ibom have show me

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Compare Ákwà ibam with Dubai, it's the same oil that you have.....You can't have oil and your people are all over Nigeria doing 10k a month jobs, stop doing stats and show me just one picture of a thriving Ákwà ibom city just one
Since inferiority complex can't let you...
Find attached orgasm of Akwa Ibom below..

https://www.nairaland.com/5963952/photos-developmental-strides-akwa-ibom
You can run along now

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Show me Ákwà ibom city o, atleast you cross River neighbor has Calabar as a viable city, Rivers has PH......what does Ákwà bushland ibom have show me
You truly need brains...

You can visit the link below

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Since inferiority complex can't let you...
Find attached orgasm of Akwa Ibom below..

You can run along now
I gues your cities are inside this few factories scatterd inside Ákwà ibom bush?....this is where the whole Ákwà ibomite will get thier daily bread from?......Ákwà ibom is a joke, you better start telling your pay masters cos your people are really suffering in this country

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Find attachment drugdealer, soon SouthAfrica will start doing ethnic cleansing
I have been to 32 of the states you just share and if you want us to pick it states by state and I can tell you living standard is better than your state even with megra allocation .Stop deceiving your self from stats used for politics and propaganda by the government.Imagine comparing kaduna,kano and anambra with akwa ibom in wealth distribution
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

You truly need brains...

It's like you stopped schooling in nursery 2?.....show me your cities where people are living, stop showing me government factories in the bush

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biafran4life:
I have been to 32 of the states you just share and if you want us to pick it states by state and I can tell you living standard is better than your state even with megra allocation .Stop deceiving your self from stats used for politics and propaganda by the government.Imagine comparing kaduna,kano and anambra with akwa ibom in wealth distribution
Super story...

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
It's like you stopped schooling in nursery 2?.....show me your cities where people are living, stop showing me government factories in the bush
I no longer talk to inferiority complex zombies... Your not even proud of your village, grow balls then we will talk

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Biafran4life:
Ákwà ibomites are Suffering all over Nigeria, and this their online propaganda people are not helping....All the oil money and thier people are not living well at all

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

I no longer talk to inferiority complex zombies... Your not even proud of your village, grow balls then we will talk
I don't want to talk, just show me Ákwà ibom cities that all the oil money has built....just picture
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
I don't want to talk, just show me Ákwà ibom cities that all the oil money has built....just picture
Let me help you, go to the closest transformer and kiss it OK..
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

You truly need brains...

Show me your so called viable city, Uyo is a sleepy town, Eket is nothing to write home about, no job opportunities.....the youths are now importing cultism from River state due to idleness........the whole Ákwà ibom has nothing to offer its citizens

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
How can any sane person tell me that akwa ibom is better positioned in any thing than kaduna and kano even with all the allocation.Are you high or you just seat in plaza and read those cheap papers.This is politics to move more projects to north.Do you know the number of companies and factories in this two states.Akwa ibom state capital you can drive round in one hour from abak road,aka Rd,oron Rd,ik road,itu calabar Rd,the road to 5 star and what else

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Let me help you, go to the closest transformer and kiss it OK..
For the sake of your people stop all these online propaganda, all these paper stats won't help anybody

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Showe your so called viable city, Uyo is a sleepy town, Eket is nothing to write home about, no job opportunities.....the youths are now importing cultism from River state due to idleness........the whole Ákwà ibom has nothing to offer its citizens
Cultism is attributed to Rivers State unless you want them to eat you rough...
Grow balls that all

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
For the sake of your people stop all these online propaganda, all these paper stats won't help anybody
Grow balls that all
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
Then osun state for Pete sake.Is it osogbo,ife east, central and others that you name before state that are heaven to it.pls don't share that stats again if you have never gone beyond aba, umuahia and calabar
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Cultism is attributed to Rivers State unless you want them to eat you rough...
Grow balls that all
Cultism is now rife in Ákwà ibom towns because of idleness and lack of opportunities, online propaganda won't provide jobs for all these youths

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hunchogee:

Grow balls that all
You are the one that needs to grow balls and tackle the real issues facing Ákwà ibom.....that state is too rich to have so many poor citizens
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 11:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obalatule:
Cultism is now rife in Ákwà ibom towns because of idleness and lack of opportunities, online propaganda won't provide jobs for all these youths
Hahahajaajja... The same state that was given the most peaceful & cleanest state in Nigeria.. grin
You just need brains that all

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Obalatule: 12:01am On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

Hahahajaajja... The same state that was given the most peaceful & cleanest state in Nigeria.. grin
You just need brains that all
Peaceful on paper, everything is on paper, go to Ákwà ibom and feel the peace

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

Tell me why are all Akwa ibom girls cheap prostitutes all around Nigeria . 80 percent of all the oloshos here are from Akwa ibom. what is your governor doing about that?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 12:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Wakama101:
Tell me why are all Akwa ibom girls cheap prostitutes all around Nigeria . 80 percent of all the oloshos here are from Akwa ibom. what is your governor doing about that?
Only prostiman like you will have those stats.. I don't Bleep ollosho like you so I don't understand your question

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by bros856: 12:55am On Aug 03, 2020
PDP SECRETARIAT LOOKS NICE, MEAN WHILE PART OF SHELTER AFRIGUE THE ONLY ESTATE IN UYO CAPITAL CITY IS ALMOST TURNING INTO A VILLAGE WITH BEAUTIFUL AND EXPENSIVE MANSIONS ON IT WITHOUT ROADS.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by comm: 4:04am On Aug 03, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Jealousy go kill you.. Hhahahahha..
PDP dey do thier thing you dey call my state... Be careful oo

I join you in excitement, meanwhile when last did you shuttle Uyo to Abak using Pepsi junction Sir
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Pat081: 6:54am On Aug 03, 2020
Do you think this is done by his money??
Ilaumoh:
Where you read that one OGA?
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by lordaltruist(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Obalatule:
I gues your cities are inside this few factories scatterd inside Ákwà ibom bush?....this is where the whole Ákwà ibomite will get thier daily bread from?......Ákwà ibom is a joke, you better start telling your pay masters cos your people are really suffering in this country

It surprises me the kind of hate I see whenever I open any topic relating to Akwa Ibom State.
Instead of we arguing constructively which is one of the reasons our dear country is where it is today (cause we leave to argue constructively for development and began to speak hate (division) and condemn a common good of the other).
We are all aware of the famous phrase that says: "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" and so I ask why then would you guys not allow Akwa Ibom State that began to develop only from 2010 cause even as at 2007 when Akpabio became gorvernor Akwa Ibom State was nothing to be said of (not in infrastructure, road, economic activities and/or allocation) that either any Akwa Ibomites or Nigerians was proud of.
But with recent facts on ground, it has been proven that Akwa Ibom State has grown drastically beyond expectations comparing to how our Nigerian politicians gorvern us (the same has not been the case of Akwa Ibom State).
We Akwa Ibomites are not saying we are there yet neither are we saying we are any better than others (cause if Nigeria in its entirety were to be good, then every state would have been better) but we are only saying that we are happy when something that will add to the continuous development and improvement of our dear state occurs.
We are not also saying that our gorvernors (both past and present) are better than yours or that our state is more developed (in all ramifications) than yours but we are saying (constructively) that we are happy with the rate our state is developing to meet up with the standard of the world.
We are not saying our state is good but we are saying that with time our state will be better.
We are not saying that our state is the only developing state but we are saying that with time it will be developed.
The reason why the Nigerian gorvernment want to sign the HATE SPEECH bill into law (which I am in no way supporting) is because we have failed to criticize our gorvernment constructively and rather choose to bring hate and division into all our criticisms.
Truth is Nigeria is great and will continue to grow greater only if we leave hate and division and criticize our gorvernment constructively.
Truth is even as at 2008/2009 as an Akwa Ibomite I was referred to as a Cross Reverian (even when I tell people that I am from Akwa Ibom State) this I don't blame them (because as at then I repeat "there was nothing to speak of in Akwa Ibom State"wink not until the commissioning of the state of the art God'swill Akpabio International Stadium that people start referring to Akwa Ibom as a different state from Cross Rever State.
So I ask you guys again "why do you think I should not be proud of my Akwa Ibom State" when even though it is not the best in all ramifications, it is better.
Finally guys, please let's learn to argue and criticize constructively devoid of hate and division and we would all live to see Nigeria become the Nigeria of our dreams.
God bless Akwa Ibom State
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Hunchogee: 8:03am On Aug 03, 2020
lordaltruist:

It surprises me the kind of hate I see whenever I open any topic relating to Akwa Ibom State.
Instead of we arguing constructively which is one of the reasons our dear country is where it is today (cause we leave to argue constructively for development and began to speak hate (division) and condemn a common good of the other).
We are all aware of the famous phrase that says: "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" and so I ask why then would you guys not allow Akwa Ibom State that began to develop only from 2010 cause even as at 2007 when Akpabio became gorvernor Akwa Ibom State was nothing to be said of (not in infrastructure, road, economic activities and/or allocation) that either any Akwa Ibomites or Nigerians was proud of.
But with recent facts on ground, it has been proven that Akwa Ibom State has grown drastically beyond expectations comparing to how our Nigerian politicians gorvern us (the same has not been the case of Akwa Ibom State).
We Akwa Ibomites are not saying we are there yet neither are we saying we are any better than others (cause if Nigeria in its entirety were to be good, then every state would have been better) but we are only saying that we are happy when something that will add to the continuous development and improvement of our dear state occurs.
We are not also saying that our gorvernors (both past and present) are better than yours or that our state is more developed (in all ramifications) than yours but we are saying (constructively) that we are happy with the rate our state is developing to meet up with the standard of the world.
We are not saying our state is good but we are saying that with time our state will be better.
We are not saying that our state is the only developing state but we are saying that with time it will be developed.
The reason why the Nigerian gorvernment want to sign the HATE SPEECH bill into law (which I am in no way supporting) is because we have failed to criticize our gorvernment constructively and rather choose to bring hate and division into all our criticisms.
Truth is Nigeria is great and will continue to grow greater only if we leave hate and division and criticize our gorvernment constructively.
Truth is even as at 2008/2009 as an Akwa Ibomite I was referred to as a Cross Reverian (even when I tell people that I am from Akwa Ibom State) this I don't blame them (because as at then I repeat "there was nothing to speak of in Akwa Ibom State"wink not until the commissioning of the state of the art God'swill Akpabio International Stadium that people start referring to Akwa Ibom as a different state from Cross Rever State.
So I ask you guys again "why do you think I should not be proud of my Akwa Ibom State" when even though it is not the best in all ramifications, it is better.
Finally guys, please let's learn to argue and criticize constructively devoid of hate and division and we would all live to see Nigeria become the Nigeria of our dreams.
God bless Akwa Ibom State
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
They are angry and jealous about the attachment below
Finally the people looking for a country of their own are fueling among Nigerian to further separate her...

Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

Your name looks imaginery from the ordinary... You are so stupid like that your audio country... Your entire yeast or biafrand will continue to be a dry desert of the south.. Drug dealers everywhere
grin slayer spotted
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

They are angry and jealous about the attachment below
Finally the people looking for a country of their own are fueling hate among Nigerian to further separate her...
Re: Akwa Ibom PDP Secretariat Unveiled (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:26am On Aug 03, 2020
Hunchogee:

When you upgrade your GDP to Atleast 5th place then we talk ok.. For now fvckoff
Spot on bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Did Rotimi Amaechi Actually Carry Out These Projects In Rivers State?? / Oba Of Benin Thanks Buhari For Endorsing Ize-Iyamu / Federal Cabinet: Security Agencies Screen Names Submitted By Buhari [see List]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.