Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog (2240 Views)

5 Marketing Strategies That Will Increase Traffic To Your Website / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Get Rich With An Affiliate Blog On Blogger Now For Only 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by billante(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
adaperry25:
I contacted pawagap service based on the thread topic and he defrauded me of 52k without delivering.

Am facing the same issue too,

Pawagap collects money and never delivers

Paid 15k and am still chasing them about for my money.

Pls never deal with the pawagap for anything
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 10:00am On Oct 16, 2020
If you have a successful affiliate blog..you can WhatsApp on my signature on how to drive traffic and make sales..we can strike a fair deal.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 8:11pm On Oct 16, 2020
adaperry25:
If you have a successful affiliate blog..you can WhatsApp on my signature on how to drive traffic and make sales..we can strike a fair deal.
I think reviewing a product works very well for me people are not likely to click on that banner or affiliate link if you don't convince them on how that product is. People tend to click on a product after getting detailed review about the product...
Some affiliate marketers just post links or banners just like that.
And mind you don't affiliate for a thing outside your niche as this will hinder you from reviewing the product, when a product you are affiliating is around your niche people tend to check it out since it's kind of related
Another thing is create a page on your blog for affiliate products too

Below is one of my blog with low traffic and also affiliating for jumia those products bought are reviewed on my blog.

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
Today's clicks

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
Veiniously:
I think reviewing a product works very well for me people are not likely to click on that banner or affiliate link if you don't convince them on how that product is. People tend to click on a product after getting detailed review about the product...
Some affiliate marketers just post links or banners just like that.
And mind you don't affiliate for a thing outside your niche as this will hinder you from reviewing the product, when a product you are affiliating is around your niche people tend to check it out since it's kind of related
Another thing is create a page on your blog for affiliate products too

Below is one of my blog with low traffic and also affiliating for jumia those products bought are reviewed on my blog.

Guess you're targeting Nigeria.its easier..I'm targeting USA.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 7:38am On Oct 17, 2020
adaperry25:
Guess you're targeting Nigeria.its easier..I'm targeting USA.
actually it's not easy too when targeting Nigeria.....
I don't know who you are affiliating for but I bet you if your traffic comes mainly from Nigeria and you are affiliating for a product not within the country you are not likely to get a sale seriously

Here is a difference from jumia and konga I affiliate for.... I just placed the konga affiliate banner on my blog while I did a review about a product I bought on jumia and then place the affiliate link to buy the product... I got clicks on jumia than konga even with a very low traffic. Why so? Because I reviewed product I bought from jumia even my visitors can see receipt and all that.. It builds a kind of trust, from your visitors on that particular product you bought because you reviewed it. And when reviewing I say it as it is I don't add sugar or salt to it.. If it's not too good I say it and if it's good I do too.

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2020
Konga

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 11:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
adaperry25:
I'm still waiting
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by EngRichie: 6:06am On Nov 17, 2020
I was expecting at least one person to say "thank you" for this free info. We Nigerians need to learn these little things.
Thanks.

samuelson06:
One way to go about it is getting the product from the seller and reviewing it before the product is released. That way, you rank no. 1 on Google for the product. Don't just enter a product after launch, you'll be wasting your time. Review the product on your site (I prefer Medium) before launch. I paid big for this info but giving it out for free. Make sure you use it.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2020
im beginning to think affliate marketing and online biz isnt real.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 9:27pm On Dec 05, 2020
adaperry25:
im beginning to think affliate marketing and online biz isnt real.
Why?
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 3:27am On Dec 07, 2020
Veiniously:

Why?
Looks like everything isn't straightforward unlike what I was told before venturing into it..it's almost 3 months old yet nothing.. The impressions on my GSC is zero for the past 3 days and my stats have been declining from page views to average session..I am told to write lots of contents of which is outsourced as that could be the problem..I'm tired.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 8:06am On Dec 07, 2020
adaperry25:

Looks like everything isn't straightforward unlike what I was told before venturing into it..it's almost 3 months old yet nothing.. The impressions on my GSC is zero for the past 3 days and my stats have been declining from page views to average session..I am told to write lots of contents of which is outsourced as that could be the problem..I'm tired.
So sorry maybe it's because you have a low traffic.. You know most times traffic is the issue
If you have a good number of traffic it's likely to get clicks and purchase.
The items you affiliate for have you used it before? Sometimes buying needs prove and trust to make purchases.
If you have a lot traffic from Nigeria try to affiliate for Nigerian stores.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 8:09am On Dec 07, 2020
Veiniously:

So sorry maybe it's because you have a low traffic.. You know most times traffic is the issue
If you have a good number of traffic it's likely to get clicks and purchase.
The items you affiliate for have you used it before? Sometimes buying needs prove and trust to make purchases.
If you have a lot traffic from Nigeria try to affiliate for Nigerian stores.
Not Nigeria..My target country is USA

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2020
I was told by a webmaster that probably my problem with traffic might be as a result of the recent Good algorithm changes
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 6:24am On Dec 09, 2020
adaperry25:
I was told by a webmaster that probably my problem with traffic might be as a result of the recent Good algorithm changes
so what are you doing to fix that
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 11:20am On Dec 09, 2020
Veiniously:
so what are you doing to fix that
I need an opinion
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
adaperry25:
I need an opinion
Since you aimed for foreign countries I don't know what to say
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by sanmi997: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hello,

We've launched a new loan comparison service in Nigeria (already available in 6 other markets) - we strive to get the best available loan offer to every individual consumer. We're looking for publishers to join our affiliate program (which is based on CPA).

If you think your website could work for a loan comparison affiliate (either embedded or linked), please reach out to us at recruit creditnigeria com . We already have 500 + publishers internationally.

When contacting us, please state which sites you run (and some relevant traffic numbers for these sites).
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by LoriTyson: 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
When I first got started in affiliate marketing, I made the first of many mistakes I used too many network ads, banners and links. My blog looked like a billboard. A lot of ads made my content almost invisible. Through a lot of trial and error, I found the ideal solution for myself in the form of a Profitner. The company helped me sort things out and regain the trust of my readers. If you have more specific questions about my cooperation with them, I am ready to answer your questions.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 4:07am On Dec 22, 2020
the average session duration and pageviews on my blog is declining seriously.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by EngRichie: 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Focus on these

1. Improving your core web vitals
2. Better content
3. Fix technical SEO issues.. E.g website speed
4. Focus on SEO rather than links from social media
5. Make post rich with images,
Videos
6. Add structured data.

adaperry25:
the average session duration and pageviews on my blog is declining seriously.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by henrykene(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2020
adaperry25:
I created an Amazon affiliate blog in April through the help of a nairalander.. The traffic is just too low and no sales yet. Amazon have sent me an email to make a sale before 180 days. Though i made use of an SEO site called seoclerk dot com for backlinking but I'm yet to see any improvement.
Please webmasters..how can I improve traffic and make sales.
Lalasticlala fp please

Contact me so we can discuss further
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bolu96(m): 5:45am On Dec 27, 2020
adaperry25:
I created an Amazon affiliate blog in April through the help of a nairalander.. The traffic is just too low and no sales yet. Amazon have sent me an email to make a sale before 180 days. Though i made use of an SEO site called seoclerk dot com for backlinking but I'm yet to see any improvement.
Please webmasters..how can I improve traffic and make sales.
Lalasticlala fp please

Hello, this SEO site called seoclerk, how did you go about it?when it comes to payment because I noticed Nigeria isn't among the list of countries, thanks.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 8:20am On Dec 27, 2020
bolu96:

Hello, this SEO site called seoclerk, how did you go about it?when it comes to payment because I noticed Nigeria isn't among the list of countries, thanks.
I can't remember but I think I signed up as a Nigerian
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bolu96(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2020
adaperry25:

In signing up, they require only email and password, nothing to indicate if you are nigerian or not, but thanks anyway.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bolu96(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2020
adaperry25:

How did you make payment please? I'm finding it difficult.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2020
bolu96:

How did you make payment please? I'm finding it difficult.
PayPal
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bolu96(m): 10:43am On Dec 27, 2020
adaperry25:
PayPal

Oh, I don't have paypal, can I send you the money to help me pay it?
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 11:28am On Dec 27, 2020
bolu96:

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bolu96(m): 1:21pm On Dec 27, 2020
adaperry25:

Thanks, I've just done that. Really appreciate.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:11pm On Dec 27, 2020
bolu96:

I will create your brand new verified PayPal Business Account with full functionality to receive funds globally, shop and make payment online, and withdraw funds directly into your bank account in Nigeria in Naira or in dollars, without VPN, limitations or restrictions in 5 minutes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free 2gb Mail Box + Free 100mb Web Hosting and 200 Pop3 Email Accounts / Pls Teach Me Web Design And Development. / Generate Phone Numbers by location Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.