Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog (2193 Views)

5 Marketing Strategies That Will Increase Traffic To Your Website / Please How Do I Increase Traffic On My Website? / Get Rich With An Affiliate Blog On Blogger Now For Only 3k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2020
I created an Amazon affiliate blog in April through the help of a nairalander.. The traffic is just too low and no sales yet. Amazon have sent me an email to make a sale before 180 days. Though i made use of an SEO site called seoclerk dot com for backlinking but I'm yet to see any improvement.
Please webmasters..how can I improve traffic and make sales.
Lalasticlala fp please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by PawaGapService: 7:30am On Aug 02, 2020
adaperry25:
I created an Amazon affiliate blog in April through the help of a nairalander.. The traffic is just too low and no sales yet. Amazon have sent me an email to make a sale before 180 days. Though i made use of an SEO site called seoclerk dot com for backlinking but I'm yet to see any improvement.
Lalasticlala fp please

Hi,

Happy sunday.

We have an affiliate marketing solutions for affiliate marketers that can send targeted and organic traffic to your affiliate blog/website.

Visit our website or chat with our support using the link in signature.

Cheers..
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by liltee123(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2020
Nigerians sha, just drop the answer, must they chat you up before you drop the answer.

For an affiliate marketer, pls focus on SEO and social media adverts (especially Facebook). But ensure you target the right people and also let your content convince them of buying the product(s) you wish to sell to them.

I hope these helps. Let's know if there is any changes.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
liltee123:
Nigerians sha, just drop the answer, must they chat you up before you drop the answer.

For an affiliate marketer, pls focus on SEO and social media adverts (especially Facebook). But ensure you target the right people and also let your content convince them of buying the product(s) you wish to sell to them.

thanks much
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Do people really make money on affiliate marketing or online stuffs because I'm really running out of patience..it's not easy at all
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by liltee123(m): 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2020
adaperry25:
Do people really make money on affiliate marketing or online stuffs because I'm really running out of patience..it's not easy at all

lol, you are funny, what is your blog url
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
adaperry25:
Lalasticlala fp please

What other traffic source are you trying?

You could run a small ad campaign within the 180 days at least to buy you time.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 2:43pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

What other traffic source are you trying?

You could run a small ad campaign within the 180 days at least to buy you time.
I'm relying on organic traffic.. running ad on which platform
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2020
adaperry25:
I'm relying on organic traffic.. running ad on which platform

Relying on SEO organic traffic takes time especially if you’re in a competitive niche.

The platform doesn’t matter. Choose one you are comfortable with

Can you share a link to the site?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by liltee123(m): 4:13pm On Aug 18, 2020
For you to generate sales as an affiliate marketer, rely on SEO and also social media advertisement like Facebook
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:22pm On Aug 18, 2020
liltee123:
For you to generate sales as an affiliate marketer, rely on SEO and also social media advertisement like Facebook

Amazon Affiliate sites are overdone though. Space is so saturated.

It’s just a hard way to make money online.

If you want to do modern affiliate marketing don’t use amazon affiliate program.

There are loads of affiliate programs with better payouts that you can join and promote

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Veiniously: 4:46pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

If you want to do modern affiliate marketing don’t use amazon affiliate program.

There are loads of affiliate programs with better payouts that you can join and promote
like?
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by samuelson06(m): 8:02pm On Aug 18, 2020
One way to go about it is getting the product from the seller and reviewing it before the product is released. That way, you rank no. 1 on Google for the product. Don't just enter a product after launch, you'll be wasting your time. Review the product on your site (I prefer Medium) before launch. I paid big for this info but giving it out for free. Make sure you use it.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2020
samuelson06:
One way to go about it is getting the product from the seller and reviewing it before the product is released. That way, you rank no. 1 on Google for the product. Don't just enter a product after launch, you'll be wasting your time. Review the product on your site (I prefer Medium) before launch. I paid big for this info but giving it out for free. Make sure you use it.
how do you do that on Amazon
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:23pm On Aug 18, 2020
samuelson06:

Exactly!

Those ‘Top 5 dishwashers to buy...’ articles don’t cut it anymore.

Tips:

Review just one product per article.

Optimize one keyword per page.

Look for independent creators you think have unique products and reach out to them to be an affiliate .

Don’t write info posts to sell the product. Write sales pages.

Learn copywriting.

Learn copywriting.

Learn copywriting.

If you don’t know how to write copy you’re in for a long slog.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by samuelson06(m): 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Exactly!

Those ‘Top 5 dishwashers to buy...’ articles don’t cut it anymore.

Tips:

Review just one product per article.

Optimize one keyword per page.

Look for independent creators you think have unique products and reach out to them to be an affiliate .

Don’t write info posts to sell the product. Write sales pages.

Learn copywriting.

Learn copywriting.

Learn copywriting.

If you don’t know how to write copy you’re in for a long slog.

You can know when a product is listed for launch. Copywriting isn't hard. The product itself has a sales page which you can 'copy.' The ultimate thing is using a product you are reviewing.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2020
Veiniously:
like?

I’m going to write a post on this and put a link here.

I will love to help you review your site too.

You can PM me at Fredster 389 @ Gmail dot com
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by val4sure(m): 11:07pm On Aug 18, 2020
Anybody that wants to sell you anything regarding seo is a scammer, there is no trick to it. Learn onpage seo and off page seo, you can learn these via youtube or Google. And it takes 4-6 months maybe more for google to notice you and start ranking your website. There is what we called google sandbox period. Google it and see if your site is still in that stage.

If you sabi how to build backlinks, it will be a bonus to rank more faster on Google.

Your only grace if your money articles are not ranking on google is to run a facebook ads targetting the countries that buy like madt on amazon or learn pinterest. Pinterest is another free goldmine if you sabi how to make use of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2020
val4sure:
Anybody that wants to sell you anything regarding seo is a scammer, there is no trick to it. Learn onpage seo and off page seo, you can learn these via youtube or Google. And it takes 4-6 months maybe more for google to notice you and start ranking your website. There is what we called google sandbox period. Google it and see if your site is still in that stage.

If you sabi how to build backlinks, it will be a bonus to rank more faster on Google.

Your only grace if your money articles are not ranking on google is to run a facebook ads targetting the countries that buy like madt on amazon or learn pinterest. Pinterest is another free goldmine if you sabi how to make use of them

check your WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bassdow: 7:50am On Aug 19, 2020
liltee123:

Love this. Everything no be money
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by bassdow: 7:52am On Aug 19, 2020
adaperry25:

even Death isn't always easy my dear.

If success were Easy, no one would have problems.

It's not easy starting something not known to people for the first time let alone starting something already being done by a lot of people.

Have a mindset it's not easy and that becomes a good starting point.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
samuelson06:

You can know when a product is listed for launch. Copywriting isn't hard. The product itself has a sales page which you can 'copy.' The ultimate thing is using a product you are reviewing.

You can’t copy sales pages and call it a day.

I’m not even talking about sales pages like we know them. By sales page/copywriting, I mean writing in a way that sells.

Many affiliate blogs I see review products like they are writing a blog post. Boring, bland and not persuasive. E.G the Top Bleep articles.

If you want to see what a good affiliate marketing site looks like check woodpath.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by samuelson06(m): 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

You can’t copy sales pages and call it a day.

I’m not even talking about sales pages like we know them. By sales page/copywriting, I mean writing in a way that sells.

Many affiliate blogs I see review products like they are writing a blog post. Boring, bland and not persuasive. E.G the Top Bleep articles.

If you want to see what a good affiliate marketing site looks like check woodpath.

You got me wrong sir. If you check again, the copy word is in quote. That's not the same with the word copy.
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 11:27am On Aug 21, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Relying on SEO organic traffic takes time especially if you’re in a competitive niche.

The platform doesn’t matter. Choose one you are comfortable with

Can you share a link to the site?
sent you an email
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by timifaithus(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nichesiteseo:

Join other platforms. Affiliate marketing is not easy.
But anything is possible
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by Toshmoney(m): 4:06am On Aug 25, 2020
The way you do keyword research for an affiliate blog is quite different from the way you do the normal blog.
Here you need an in-depth research which I think I can provide you.
Check my signatory, your just a dm away!
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 5:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Anyone who can write a 2000 word keyword optimised article should DM me..any Digital marketing firm or person that can do SEO should DM
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by donkelly2(m): 6:10am On Aug 29, 2020
I can help for free but T&C apply grin can I have your whatsapp number ?

adaperry25:
Lalasticlala fp please
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2020
donkelly2:
I can help for free but T&C apply grin can I have your whatsapp number ?

on my signature
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
PawaGapService:

Hi,

Happy sunday.

We have an affiliate marketing solutions for affiliate marketers that can send targeted and organic traffic to your affiliate blog/website.

Visit our website or chat with our support using the link in signature.

Cheers..
I would advise everyone to desist from contacting this person..I had a bitter and fraudulent experience with him..Will share details later..
Re: How Do I Increase Traffic And Make Sale On My Affiliate Blog by adaperry25: 5:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
adaperry25:

I would advise everyone to desist from contacting this person..I had a bitter and fraudulent experience with him..Will share details later..
I contacted pawagap service based on the thread topic and he defrauded me of 52k without delivering.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Much Will It Cost Me To Create A Blog Like This? / Banned By Google Adsense / Why You Should Install The Facebook Comments Plugin On Your Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.