Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) (25377 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Meets Attah Of Igala For Royal Blessings (Photos) / Peter Obi Visits Otaru Palace In Auchi, Edo State (Videos & Pictures) / Osinbajo At The Palace Of Otaru Of Auchi Sacred Kingdom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by kelmicheal: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
I passed through benin city yesterday all i see was Apc campaign posters on big bill board everywhere i couldn't found any for PDP.
Apc will carry the day

2 Likes

Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by wiseoneking: 2:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo's right now grin angry grin
Always troubled by the igbos in everything, I wonder how you guys live your life. Been tormented by a single tribe is not a joke.
I cant imagine you looking at your wife and children thinking that the igbos made them miserable. Sorry to say a little
Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Miracle1991: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Justdogood:

Can you online tribal bigots ever go a day without bringing Igbos to your already pained life?
Is this a curse?

Wetin concern igbo man and edo state abi one fake pastor parading himself as saint.
We know you are in pains but you will always try to cover up by roping in Igbos.

If you go to market and a seller they sells a fake shoe to you the first day, what makes you think he will sell a good one the next time.
Oshomole Deceived you the first time as ge himself said and you have the guts to spew rubbish here.

He will deceive you again. Empty heads.

*Modified
In as much as the bad good he sold to us later regained his senses as he parted ways with Oshomole. Now he wants to do try your luck again with Edo people. Make una dey here dey chase Igbos wey no do una anything.
ipob in pain

1 Like

Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
4+4=8
Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by oshorstan(f): 2:39am On Aug 03, 2020
So Ize Iyamu came to Auchi, he didn't come to my house to see me. This boy Andrew day try me oh

Why haven't buhari endorse him? I haven't seen his pix on his flyer yet.

So POI has stopped going to Church on Sunday?

ok oo
Re: Ize-Iyamu Visits Otaru Of Auchi For Royal Blessings (Photos) by Revolva(m): 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
duwdu:

So you're the one to teach the people of Auchi how to live their life and/or practice religion?

Whoever imbibed you with this sort and level of arrogance?

P34c3

This is not time to insult ok , it is not right for them to be turbaning themselves , look at the igalas how Aliyu Obaje who was once the attah of igala and he was the longest serving monarch having been on the throne made the igala culture to be lost a bit because he is always turbaning for the fact that he was a core muslim .
But today the present Attah is not the type that turban he always dresses in igala attires and potray the igala culture well

With such act a

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Mbaka Reacts To NDA Invasion: More Troubles Coming / Aisha Buhari Visits Yola Blast Victims (photos) / Court Affirms Douye Diri As Bayelsa PDP Candidate, Timi Alaibe Loses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.