Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps (20609 Views)

Court Sacks Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps / Amuwo Odofin Residents To Recall Mojisola Alli-Macaulay / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by abbasajao(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Have you ever seen any senator recalled in Nigeria before??

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Ekeuyo: 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
He left the shore of APC as a speaker and you hail him but now you are crying, just as a floor member.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by brightovio007(m): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
Na today we dey hear such news
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Dchampion65: 5:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
......his return to APC will spell doom for the party....

How is that your headache.

How many position were declare vacant when APC member crossed to PDP when PDP dominated both parliamentary houses.

4 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
These PDP guys are madly funny

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Dminister(m): 5:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Our first problem is party politics and the second is corruption.
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Miracle1991: 5:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
The useless party (PDP) was celebrating when Dogara jump to their party but useless ipob start crying when same Dogara return to his base.

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by earnit1: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by sportFX: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
Very nice
As far as parliamentry is concerned, the party won the election and not the candidate
Although a candidate can defect but only if there is a crisis in his party
In the case of Dogara, I see none

Why didn't that apply when he left apc to pdp and also saraki left apc to pdp, Dino Melaye too.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Topmaike007(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Abouwaza:
Very nice
As far as parliamentry is concerned, the party won the election and not the candidate
Although a candidate can defect but only if there is a crisis in his party
In the case of Dogara, I see none
what about when he decamped last time to pdp, it was good abi, now it's bad?

I can see that you guys are confused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Topmaike007(m): 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Miracle1991:
The useless party (PDP) was celebrating when Dogara jump to their party but useless ipob start crying when same Dogara return to his base.
ipob are very useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Topmaike007(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ekeuyo:
He left the shore of APC as a speaker and you hail him but now you are crying, just as a floor member.
those guys are set of confused fellows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Austino50: 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2020
Effort in futility, tax collectors
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Csymb(m): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2020
Please do the needful very fast because Dogara has lost the meaning of his name and the admiration of people like me. Leaders that can't be stable are not good

1 Like

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Afolabimills(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice moves pdp
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Afolabimills(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2020
Topmaike007:
what about when he decamped last time to pdp, it was good abi, now it's bad?

I can see that you guys are confused
apc as a party is worst than covid 1 9 only those with brains understand this
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by adekolaelect(m): 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
gurunlocker:
This is what they should be doing.... There should be a rule about decamping.

You can't be decamping anyhow. If you decamped, you must stay in that party for certain number of years.
Mr lawmaker I hope you said this when many of them decamped e mass to PDP then ? I hope you said this when obaseki joined PDP in Edo ? Else You are a quack and senseless political partisan lawmaker .

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by gurunlocker: 6:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
adekolaelect:
Mr lawmaker I hope you said this when many of them decamped e mass to PDP then ? I hope you said this when obaseki joined PDP in Edo ? Else You are a quack and senseless political partisan lawmaker .

If you have time, you can check my posts..... I said this as well when people were decamping from APC to PDP during last year election...

You can't compose without insult? Do you know who's at the other end of the internet? Things people do on the internet though grin grin
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by pandabet(m): 6:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
seanfer:

When Dogara decamped to PDP with APC mandate. There was no problem. Cross carpeting is allowed in politics, even in US they cross carpet. It is left for we the electorates not to vote them.
OGA plz don't lie
cross carpeting is allowed in the us but u can see a democrat moving to d republic like the other. Nigeria politicians lack ideology y they re in a party all they do is for their selfish interest
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by Kentursky(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
PDP, the most useless political party in Africa.

Let them cry me a lagoon.
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by fredoooooo: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
Papa Deceive Pikin !!!!! Tax collectors !!!! grin grin
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by fredoooooo: 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kentursky:
PDP, the most useless political party in Africa.

Let them cry me a lagoon.

Useless is an understatement grin
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by seanfer(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
pandabet:
OGA plz don't lie
cross carpeting is allowed in the us but u can see a democrat moving to d republic like the other. Nigeria politicians lack ideology y they re in a party all they do is for their selfish interest

Show's you don't know much about the US politics... Donald Trump was a Democrat until 1987 when he moved to Republic, He left republican party in 1999 to join the Reform Party, in 2009 Donald Trump left Reform to join Independent Party and Returned to Republican party in 2012... So when you people talk sometimes without proof I laugh. Does that mean that Donald trump lack Ideology? Please reply
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by adekolaelect(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2020
gurunlocker:

If you have time, you can check my posts..... I said this as well when people were decamping from APC to PDP during last year election...

You can't compose without insult? Do you know who's at the other end of the internet? Things people do on the internet though grin grin
sorry internet no recognise age or cannibals.

Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by chris51(f): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
Yeye dey smell. When Saraki and others defected to PDP, who recalled them?

Obaseki just defected to PDP and was given gubernatorial ticket.

A beg leave Dogara alone. APC=PDP
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by chris51(f): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
chris51:
Yeye dey smell. When Saraki and others defected to PDP, who recalled them?

Obaseki just defected to PDP and was given gubernatorial ticket.

A beg leave Dogara alone. APC=PDP
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by pandabet(m): 7:21pm On Aug 02, 2020
seanfer:

Show's you don't know much about the US politics... Donald Trump was a Democrat until 1987 when he moved to Republic, He left republican party in 1999 to join the Reform Party, in 2009 Donald Trump left Reform to join Independent Party and Returned to Republican party in 2012... So when you people talk sometimes without proof I laugh. Does that mean that Donald trump lack Ideology? Please reply
Ve never seen or read it
show me a link to follow asap
cus I'll not agree with u
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by seanfer(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
pandabet:
Ve never seen or read it
show me a link to follow asap
cus I'll not agree with u

Check Wikipedia.org Donald Trump.
Re: PDP To Recall Yakubu Dogara From House Of Reps by pandabet(m): 8:54pm On Aug 02, 2020
seanfer:

Check Wikipedia.org Donald Trump.
ok thx man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

VP Shettima And Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Show Dancing Skills In Vienna (Video) / Video Evidence Of Massive Rigging! / Biafra Currency To Begin Full Circulation In Biafra Land - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.