Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! (1153 Views)

Deloris Frimpong Manso: I Would Love To Make Love 10 Times A Week / 10 Celebs That Love To Display The Size Of Their Eggplants In Public (PICS) / I Am Looking Forward To Be S*xually Harassed By Women - I Go Dye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by rilla64: 9:31pm On Jun 16, 2007
i just gotta change the channel when i see any of these faces. Here's a list in no particular order. 1. jennifer lopez 2. omotola 3. stella damasus dont ask me why. Make ur own list.
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by iice(f): 4:14am On Jun 17, 2007
Don't like alot of women celebrities. . .most of them suck grin
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by whiteroses(f): 12:36pm On Jun 17, 2007
i freaking hate oprah winfery
gotcha just kidding i love love love oprah shes my role model
anyway the woman celeb i hate is latoya jackson
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by hotchick: 3:11pm On Jun 17, 2007
we love to hate you too rilla64! oh sorry we forgot youre not a celeb!but we still want to scoll over anytime we see your name!
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by iice(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2007
lol grin
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by rilla64: 6:13pm On Jun 17, 2007
@ hotchic you can add your name to my list even though you're still a nobody. You got served. How's that?
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by whiteroses(f): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2007
hotchick dont be so cheeky grin
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by angel101(f): 12:15pm On Jun 21, 2007
Angelina Jolie, Paris Hilton, Katie Price AKA Jordan shocked
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by hotchick: 7:28pm On Jun 23, 2007
@whiteroses someone starts a tread and reels out names then asks us not to ask her why?am not beeing cheeky am being really.
@rilla you should have said not a celeb not noboby.I have a Body howz that for starters and i couldnt  type all your name you can have that for desert!
Remove my omosexy from that your Dumb list or give us a freaking dumb reason!next, grin
Re: Celebrity Women I Love To Hate! by thegame(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2007
I think i will be the first male to post a reply on this page. But if i will list mine,it would be
1, Fergie
2, Beyonce

I tell who cares to no.NO OFFENSE TO B's Fans

(1) (Reply)

What's This, Dbang? / Celebrities Contact / Boney M Star Farrell Dies Aged 61

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.