Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival (13539 Views)

Osinbajo Lists Fg’s Achievements In Infrastructure Development / MSME Survival Fund Scheme Registration: What You Should Know / COVID-19: Osinbajo Lists Economic Sustainability Goals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by okefrancis: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Gkay1:
looting activated
How do you mean, so someone that comment and said his parents were the beneficiary of MSMEs is also looted, hissssss
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Atoryjoe: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
I'm really confused
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Gkay1(m): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
okefrancis:

How do you mean, so someone that comment and said his parents were the beneficiary of MSMEs is also looted, hissssss

let's wait and see the result

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by earnit1: 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
oh
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Virginnn(f): 5:34pm On Aug 02, 2020
See as BMC and Osibanjo media people rushed to flock the first page with favourite comments before any opposing voice will critically analyse all these audio proposal by the audio VP.
Buhari's government has irredeemably collapsed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Virginnn(f): 5:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
jimmyolasun:
I'm confused with dem first five to comment. had to go back and confirm naa front page I dey and not any of those forex and ponzi investment thread...
All na him media people... Arrangee post.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
This same SME loan they have been promising since April....

After Paying over N20,000 to process it, all we hear is sakamanje...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by figure007(m): 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The moment we all been waiting for is around the corner. The stimulus package, bouncing back that will improve the economy of our dear nation.

I always wonder how osinbajo who is a lawyer envisage the importance of MSMEs and SMEs in a nation's economy. The love he has for us the business owners is overwhelming. From 50% fee reduction in the CAC to improved and upgrade of MSMEs and introduction of MSMEs clinics across the federation and the 80% discout for product registration in NAFDAC. Indeed the Osinbajo is God sent.

My president 2023
if he should become the president ehn.... He wont and cant be perfect BUT!! The nation will feel positive relief and tremendous changes.... Just that it will take the grace of God for him to get there.. Tyrant leaders may not support him to get there... But there is God

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by BizBayo: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
dtishbite14:
grin

It is not a joking sturv grin
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2020
okefrancis:

Get your facts right. .. they have of not disburse any MSME Loan to anybody....

They only disburse CBN COVID-19 family support loan in lieu of palliative about last two months through NirsalMFB.

And the MSME Loan is not free to process oo...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by LadySarah: 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

Get your facts right. .. they have of not disburse any MSME Loan to anybody....

They only disburse CBN COVID-19 family support loan in lieu of palliative about last two months through NirsalMFB.

And the MSME Loan is not free to process oo...

But they are still reg ppl and collecting 2k from them when thfy know it's over.
Go to their thread on Nl and see ppl who reg over 2 mths ago still expecting it.some ppl got alert without the money showing and they'll pay when the time comes.

It's terrible

It's terrible

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by enone(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2020
Wondering where he has been.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
My love for Osibanjo is abysmal. I mean this is somebody who understands d economy like Okonjo-Iweala, unfortunately he's is like a good groom with a bad bride...shualah fuala kasa bi uhu

I'll continue to campaign for him until .....
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by ayenale1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 02, 2020
Naturopathic:
Thank God my parents are able to secure loan through the MSMEs loan, I thank the government of Buhari/Osibanjo for making it a reality

Please can you share the process involved or hint me via my e-mail.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Reference(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:

But they are still reg ppl and collecting 2k from them when thfy know it's over.
Go to their thread on Nl and see ppl who reg over 2 mths ago still expecting it.some ppl got alert without the money showing and they'll pay when the time comes.

It's terrible

It's terrible

That is the man that says restructuring is not the problem/concern of Nigeria(ns) but 'the allocation of resources'...

But here we are...even that is proving to be a problem... which goes to show he too had caught the 'Gowon' virus of 1973 and to which there appears to be no antidote.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Reference(m): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:
My love for Osibanjo is abysmal. I mean this is somebody who understands d economy like Okonjo-Iweala, unfortunately he's is like a good groom with a bad bride...shualah fuala kasa bi uhu

I totally agree. He is probably a good person but when you choose to surround yourself with folks that simply cannot make a better country you will fail as well.

Deep in him he knows Nigeria cannot work the way it is so his legacy will be limited to 'I tried my best'.

And this will place him on the same pedestal as other subordinates to the champions of the status quo such as Alex Ekwueme and to a lesser extent Jonathan Goodluck as all having seen failure and embraced it to remain relevant.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by joinnow: 6:51pm On Aug 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:
The moment we all been waiting for is around the corner. The stimulus package, bouncing back that will improve the economy of our dear nation.

I always wonder how osinbajo who is a lawyer envisage the importance of MSMEs and SMEs in a nation's economy. The love he has for us the business owners is overwhelming. From 50% fee reduction in the CAC to improved and upgrade of MSMEs and introduction of MSMEs clinics across the federation and the 80% discout for product registration in NAFDAC. Indeed the Osinbajo is God sent.

My president 2023

Hello CAC registration is how much now?
Enterprise and Ltd
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Smug4real(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
TheRareGem1:

My president 2023
they still need to do more though. they are allowing SMEs to be sucked dry by vampires through so called registration and licencing fees. I'm starting a logistics business and I'm expected to pay 250,000 naira to courier department in NIPOST... How would the SMEs thrive when there are too many things to spend the profit on? The cost of starting and running a business in Nigeria is too much... many they need to do something about that too.
joinnow:

Enterprise and Ltd
TheRareGem1:

My president 2023
they still need to do more though. they are allowing SMEs to be sucked dry by vampires through so called registration and licencing fees. I'm starting a logistics business and I'm expected to pay 250,000 naira to courier department in NIPOST... How would the SMEs thrive when there are too many things to spend the profit on? The cost of starting and running a business in Nigeria is too much... maybe they need to do something about that too.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:

It's terrible

It's terrible

For MSME
First you would pay 10k for EDI training
5k for Business plan.
You would budget like 3k for data because the training is online. That is 18k

Then you would use another 10k to open corporate account with the bank....
That's 28k

If you don't have CAC , you would need to budget atleast another 20k...

48k to process loan with no guarantee... And people have been registering, even people that don't even understand what MSME means.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2020
joinnow:

Enterprise and Ltd

CAC Enterprise 20k
Limited 50k
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2020
LadySarah:
All of them praising Buhari/Osibanjo are their paid agents. Like those hackers on fb.

Let's start with the covid 19 scam loan that took place months ago courtesy of cbn. If I tell you that in their pH office they are still scamming ppl till today you won't believe it. Collecting 2k for a tiny piece of irrelevant paper and forcing ppl to open new accounts even if you have account with that bank.But nobody has received any money there.

They have swallowed the money and still scamming innocent Nigerians telling them to photocopy documents like someone registering in nysc camp.

GOD will judge you all BMCs and PYO MC. You are the reason Nigeria Wil remain the way it is.

I have a friend who got the COVID-19 loan. He was given 500k. Others I heard of, got 1.2M, for households,not even business owners.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by zeusdgrt(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2020
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Smug4real(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
big grammar that would still not be implemented properly. continuity and follow up policies is the determining factor in any (seemly) good idea you know. a lot of the SMEs would still fold up and close down after one year or less because of wrong policies.
you claim to encourage entrepreneurship but your policies are saying otherwise.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by zeusdgrt(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

He is just a puppet used to cover up stolen funds

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Awoleesu(m): 7:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
Time will tell...

Rana bata kariya!
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Kazim88: 7:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
luminouz:

I have a friend who got the COVID-19 loan. He was given 500k. Others I heard of, got 1.2M, for households,not even business owners.

Household Loan ? True..

MSME loan ? Not true....

Most Business that needed the loan would had since folded up... Over 6 month after.
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by Asaimuede(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2020
I am filling depress Oo. Sir Osinbajo please help me to tell Mrs farouk Minister of humanitary to pls paid me my March April May and June stipend Npower cry[b][/b]
Re: Osinbajo Lists Support Schemes For MSME Survival by luminouz(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
Kazim88:

Household Loan ? True..

MSME loan ? Not true....

Most Business that needed the loan would had since folded up... Over 6 month after.

My friend got his in June.

Are you saying that no MSME was given AT ALL??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of State Not A Constitutional Aberration, A Response To Keyamo / APC Shifts NEC Meeting, Postpones ‘evil’ Day / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.