Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her (9953 Views)

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations / Lady Born With Cleft Undergoes Surgery: Before And After Pictures / Kenyan Man With Biggest Manhood Undergoes Surgery (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by DMPaulSr: 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
An unidentified lady, has undergone a surgery to remove a massive Love Machine that got stuck inside her.

In a recent video that surfaced online, the lady was seen in the surgery room as doctors battle to save her life.
A Love Machine is an object usually designed for sexual penetration of the vagina, mouth, or anus, and is usually solid and phallic in shape.
It is uncertain where the Love Machine got stuck inside of the woman. However, in the video a massive penis-like object was removed from her body by the surgeons.

The length at which women go to achieve sexual satisfaction is unbelievable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DRrVj-3TR4

1 Like

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Emvico34: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
just imagine. A feminist narrowly escape death. These are the sets of slay queens/mamas that will say they don't need men in their live. they are "pretenders". If u die in this act, HELL FIRE STRAIGHT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Acjohn(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hope she learns her lesson
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by DMPaulSr: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Later she'll look for a God-fearing faithful man to love her and forget her past.
E be tinz oo

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by WandaMaximoff: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
That thing is bigger than the overall sizes of newborn twins from the same vagina.

Na so the thing wide reach ni?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by DMPaulSr: 8:41pm On Aug 02, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
That thing is bigger than the overall sizes of newborn twins from the same vagina.

Na so the thing wide reach ni?

It's wider than you think it is...
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by rawpadgin(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
I pity the innocent man that will eventually marry her

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Emvico34: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2020
Lalasticlala food is ready
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by DICKstractor: 8:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
This people will not quit to amaze me

A p***sy can be quit accommodating. See how big it size. Now the holosho will now have to wait for her p***sy to heal to get back this business

1 Like

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 8:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Emvico34:
jest immagine. A feminist narrowly escape death. These are the sets of slay queens/mamas that will say they don't need men in their live. they are "pretenders". If u die in this act, HELL FIRE STRAIGHT
Definitely a feminist. grin No man would do that kind of damage to her. But she don’t like men even though we like her.

Palema007 come and see o.

One of your members nearly wounjure herself.

Potbelly is going down, by the way. grin proud of myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
Later.........
Babe ur dîck is small. I can't feel you inside of me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by potbelly(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2020
Hmm...
AfroKnight:

Definitely a feminist. grin No man would do that kind of damage to her. But she don’t like men even though we like her.

Palema007 come and see o.

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 9:23pm On Aug 02, 2020
potbelly:
Hmm...

cheesy cheesy

Sorry bro. I need to show these young ladies that baba na father. 6 pack must complete after that, I will revert to my beloved potbelly.

Palema007
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

Palema00 7 come and see o.

What about STDs, infections, pregnancy men can give her? Some men even get stuck inside women self. Abeg let us hear word jare grin tongue

Potbelly wey no go allow prick enter deep deep undecided . Be proud nah, sheybi intimacy gadgets dey everywhere even cucumber nah only #100. angry You will soon learn angry angry angry

BTW I saw your mention on Katrina and Lilo, they weren't punished nah , they were evicted because they had low votes.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy

Sorry bro. I need to show these young ladies that baba na father. 6 pack must complete after that, I will revert to my beloved potbelly.

Palema0 07
Pictures of your upcoming 6packs or I don't believe you.

Wait oooo, I just see the full thread and picture of the love machine shocked shocked shocked shocked

That babe is greedy! Haaaaaaaaa! See big thing she deep inside her. Person wey go marry or date her should just come along with swimsuit, because him go swim not fvck.grin grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
What about STDs, infections, pregnancy men can give her? Some men even get stuck inside women self. Abeg let us hear word jare grin tongue

Potbelly wey no go allow prick enter deep deep undecided . Be proud nah, sheybi intimacy gadgets dey everywhere even cucumber nah only #100. angry You will soon learn angry angry angry

BTW I saw your mention on Katrina and Lilo, they weren't punished nah , they were evicted because they had low votes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 100 naira? May I not be replaced with a 100 naira vegetable! Honorable Palema, Pliks don’t insott me. angry we are clean abeg. cool

@Ka3na, I was just kidding. A pity she had to leave just after the scandalous romp. She has this mature alluring appeal. Wish her all the best outside the house.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by foxxydude: 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Over tear eye wahala be this so

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
Pictures of your upcoming 6packs or I don't believe you.

Wait oooo, I just see the full thread and picture of the love machine shocked shocked shocked shocked

That babe is greedy! Haaaaaaaaa! See big thing she deep inside her. Person wey go marry or date her should just come along with swimsuit, because him go swim not fvck.grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy No be small swimming. Olympics tins.

May God help us. cheesy
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Orubebe01: 9:37pm On Aug 02, 2020
wahala dey
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by konkonbilo(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by NevetsIbot(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
Osanobua!!!

Is she trying to enlarge herself wide enough for child birth or what
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy 100 naira? May I not be replaced with a 100 naira vegetable! Honorable Palema, Pliks don’t insott me. angry we are clean abeg. cool

@Ka3na, I was just kidding. A pity she had to leave just after the scandalous romp. She has this mature alluring appeal. Wish her all the best outside the house.
Go and deflate your pot.belly tongue tongue so you won't be replaced with 100 naira vegetable grin tongue

Honestly I wouldn't care, she shouldn't have gone down with Praise. Of all guys in that house and boss lady attitude she settled for Praise. Very disappointing. That one come use am wash again. Lol Triple loss for Katrina.
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy cheesy cheesy No be small swimming. Olympics tins.

May God help us. cheesy
Na that kind person your pot.belly go fill up Sha.

Just saying! cool
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by paulolee(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2020
chaai...how manage?? she mistakenly swallow the big stick
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
Go and deflate your pot.belly tongue tongue so you won't be replaced with 100 naira vegetable grin tongue

Honestly I wouldn't care, she shouldn't have gone down with Praise. Of all guys in that house and boss lady attitude she settled for Praise. Very disappointing. That one come use am wash again. Lol Triple loss for Katrina.

I feel for her. The babe didn’t play her cards well plus I suspect her name “Ka3na” led to a lot of wasted votes. What’s wrong with “Katrina”? She could have kept it simple with Kat or Katie.

I’m going to surprise you all with my high quality 6 pack abs. Try not to faint when I eventually post pictures. grin grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
Na that kind person your pot.belly go fill up Sha.

Just saying! cool

cheesy grin

Baby girl, this is hitting below the belt. Haba. It is not allowed.

I offend you before?
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

I feel for her. The babe didn’t play her cards well plus I suspect her name “Ka3na” led to a lot of wasted votes. What’s wrong with “Katrina”? She could have kept it simple with Kat or Katie.

I’m going to surprise you all with my high quality 6 pack abs. Try not to faint when I eventually post pictures. grin grin
I thought so too. Maybe next time she will get it right.

*Singing*
Baby wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you... grin grin grin . Can't wait to be shocked! cheesy
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2020
AfroKnight:

cheesy grin

Baby girl, this is hitting below the belt. Haba. It is not allowed.

I offend you before?
Lol.... Just teasing.. tongue
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Emilokoiyawon: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Nobody: 10:28pm On Aug 02, 2020
Jeeeeezzz shocked shocked shocked

Gosh! How come? So some girls are actually this wide down there?
Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by Vulcanheph(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Obara jesus...

1 Like

Re: Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her by AfroKnight: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
I thought so too. Maybe next time she will get it right.

*Singing*
Baby wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you... grin grin grin . Can't wait to be shocked! cheesy

cheesy You can’t even doubt me small so that I can have excuse to indulge in a bottle or two before I focus on dieting. Na wa o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pharmacists: The Drug Experts / Buhari Launches HIV Trust Fund (photos) / Stop Consuming Non Iodine Salt, NAFDAC Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.