Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,232 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations (51592 Views)

Stunned Surgeon Removes 100-pound Tumor From Woman's Body (graphic Photos) / Lady Undergoes Surgery To Remove Massive Love Machine Stuck In Her / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by nlfpmod: 10:14am On May 20, 2023
Twitter user, BROWNIE aka Hausa Girl and other Nigerian Twitter users have raised money for the successful surgery of an elderly Nigerian man, Mr Muritala. BROWNIE has been giving updates on the man's health on her page

Guys!!! The surgery was successful.

Good morning everyone. Mr Muritala was wheeled in the theater at exactly 8am yesterday, he had two surgeries. The tumor was so big that they couldn’t pass the pipe that’ll put him to sleep while the surgery was going on through his mouth so the ENT team had to open…

a lil part of his throat to put in a tracheotomy pipe.
After that the surgeons began working. May God bless all the team for working tirelessly. 5 hrs surgery took over 8hrs.
He ended up using 9 pints of blood instead of the 4 we got initially.
I’m just grateful that 8yrs of..

pain is no more. I couldn’t hold back my tears when I saw him after the surgery. The tumor weighed 1.4kg. I can’t imagine how he’s been carrying it for years..
I pray his recovery is swift. I can’t thank you all enough. May the good lord reward all your good deeds.

Update: To every beginning, there’s a end. Mr Muritala was discharged yesterday after he was examined by the consultants and his feeding tube removed.
Kudos to the team for sticking it out till the end @Mon_stev and @Sleekadel who introduced him to us in Dec. God bless you.

Our love for humanity won! Baba is home and healing nicely. Thank you Twitter NG came through. Many thanks for the support and encouragement
@_spiriituaL

@Realoilsheikh

@pepisky

@Elkrosmediahub

@donsoj52
and to everyone who came through. May God reward your good deeds.

He’ll be visiting the hospital subsequently for check ups. The skin on his cheek is saggy because of the size of the tumor and with time, it will go down.

https://twitter.com/Hausa_girl/status/1659825193274036224

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by iammo(m): 10:21am On May 20, 2023
Nigerians are so kind

192 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by BaddestQueen(f): 10:22am On May 20, 2023
iammo:
Nigerians are so kind
yes ooo

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Nobody: 10:27am On May 20, 2023
God's Name Be Praised & may the pockets of every donor be replenished in multiple folds.

One thing that catches my attention is that the old man was still enterprising and hammering wood despite his ill-health.

Not like some lazy & beggerly social media rats that will be disturbing our sanity with their Kuda Bank Account.

Wishing him a speedy convalescence!

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Blackdeewhy(m): 10:31am On May 20, 2023
This is what the foreigners see in us, that makes them use some locals and few greedy politicians to bring division among us.

NIGERIA good people,
GREAT nation 💕

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by MuslimIgbo: 10:39am On May 20, 2023
angry
Things like this are supposed to be what churches and mosques engages in frequently, INSTEAD OF CONSTANTLY BUILDING USELESS BRANCHES AND CAUSING NOISE POLLUTIONS EVERYWHERE.

But no, some people's religious leaders prefers to use the money to FORNICATE, BUY BULLET-PROOF CARS AND PRIVATE JETS.

USELESS EVIL BASTARDS.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by ecolime(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2023
The tumor weighed 1.4kg. I can’t imagine how he’s been carrying it for years..

cry

We still have good and generous people in Nigeria. Kudos to those who contributed.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:39am On May 20, 2023
Thank God.

Sometimes I just thank God for good health.

When I hear people health testimonies in pastor Jerry eze live stream and how much people become doctor lab rat all in the name of a health challenge, I just thank God.

Alot of people are walking dead or ticking time bomb.

God save us.

14 Likes

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by ATEAMS: 10:39am On May 20, 2023
Ok
Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by obembet(f): 10:40am On May 20, 2023
When Nigerian see real people that need help, they show up

Alot of scammers don't allow many Nigerians to turn up again

iammo:
Nigerians are so kind

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by ADJUDICATOR: 10:41am On May 20, 2023
This is what humanity is all about

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Absuchat(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2023
shocked
Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by juman(m): 10:41am On May 20, 2023
Thanks to internet.

Internet is superb.
We are living in new world.
World where it appears all people are living in the same room.
Make helping people very easy.

2 Likes

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Benard5050: 10:42am On May 20, 2023
I know of a young girl of probably 18 to 20yrs having this same tumor, is there a way u can help her pls?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Myclubmycash: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
Humanity unites us!
Kindness unites us!
Love unites us!
Greatness unites us!
Records unites us!
Sports unites us!

But politicians use ethnicity and religion to divide us!

Who exactly is Nigeria's biggest enemies

8 Likes

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by AntiChristian: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
Nigeria will only be great if we unite!

No Politician can destroy you if you are not determined to destroy yourself!

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by TheSuperX(m): 10:43am On May 20, 2023
Thank God for the successful operation, I can't imagine the pain he has been going through for years.

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by shopwiser: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
The name of the donor is the Kind hearted man called Spiritual on Twitter. He donated through his organization called Spiritual Group. God bless him

1 Like

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by Sensiblerealist: 10:43am On May 20, 2023
This Faith or Angel always spamming every thread begging, see your life. Person dey this condition still dey hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Surgeons Remove Massive Tumor From Mr. Muritala's Mouth After Donations by BarrElChapo(m): 10:44am On May 20, 2023
God bless them all.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Today Is World's No Bra Day / Gloria Ogbuka Ada Is HIV Negative - RSHMB (Pics) / Ogun Has The Highest Number Of Quack Doctors - NMA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.