Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife (46690 Views)

Femi Otedola Dances With His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi (Video) / Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife Nana Otedola, On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by oluwadabira111(m): 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
with your prick abi?
grin with word bro angry
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Alvin007: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Happy birthday.... Ma

I will be happy if you can give me a job oooo...

I don try hammer 2.1 for school oooo... I go poly, I go uni.

E no go bad if otedola employ me ooooo..

Long life and prosperity ma...

Daddy Otedola, I know u r not my daddy but I can adopt u as my daddy..... Not bad to av 2 daddies.

Abeg any job availability within Lagos....

We lift rise by lifting others...
You sure say you get 2.1 so cheesy
Just for bants.. grin
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Happy birthday ma.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by friday2011(m): 10:42am On Aug 03, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Happy birthday.... Ma

Daddy Otedola, I know u r not my daddy but I can adopt u as my daddy..... Not bad to av 2 daddies.

We lift by lifting others...

Eyhaa, sorry, none of the otedolas are on nairaland grin
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Kobicove(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
uruba23:
grin grin Look like social distance dancing to me.HBD Nana

You took the words right out of my mouth! cheesy
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Mkelv0106(m): 10:43am On Aug 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
you want her number?
Nah, I’ll pass, I need tear rubber, not overused �
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by SavageResponse(m): 10:44am On Aug 03, 2020
friday2011:

Eyhaa, sorry, none of the otedolas are on nairaland grin

Don't be too sue about that grin
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Chummynoni(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease
decease indeed. rip English. lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:48am On Aug 03, 2020
Why that their imbecilic only son they used do money ritual no dey appear in the picture
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:49am On Aug 03, 2020
Why that their imbecilic only son they used do money ritual no dey appear in the picture Dancing ontop of their son's brain... AFONJA KWENU
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by jagorinho: 10:53am On Aug 03, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease
lol!!! poverty is not a sin, it is something more ( Russian Proverb )
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Obyino: 11:14am On Aug 03, 2020
Money is good

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Cantonese: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Happy birthday.... Ma

We rise by lifting others... Man lift man

Very decent and very respectful.

That's the way to go about it. When you honour a king one day you will become one. I wish you the very best and as you wish to be spotted by the rich and affluent for a better life, let it be so unto you.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by obowunmi(m): 11:22am On Aug 03, 2020
He cheats on her.

She cheats on him.

They won't leave each other.

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by taretoofine(m): 11:32am On Aug 03, 2020
That wine na person supermarket

1 Like

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by zudozz: 11:43am On Aug 03, 2020
All I see there is that his Jacket..

Son of a former Lagos state Governor..

Like envying Tinubu's son 25 yrs from now.

3 Likes

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Swipa: 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
What?
Enemyofpeace:
Poverty is a decease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Cantonese:

Very decent and very respectful.

That's the way to go about it. When you honour a king one day you will become one. I wish you the very best and as you wish to be spotted by the rich and affluent for a better life, let it be so unto you.

Amen.. Thanks sir
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Nmezor(f): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Happy bufday to her
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
D low average ones will start spraying moni
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by toprealman: 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
OP I dont know what you mean by simple. You see those bottles of wine on that table, the price tag will ensure that all the names in your phone contact enjoys a good birthday celebrating for some good years.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by jaxxy(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Two couples i admire. Hbd ma’am
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Sebbs(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Rolexjerry(m): 1:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
This iPhone camera is overrated aswear. I can't even see the man's face.
I'll make better photos with my Huawei.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Abaspretty(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
obowunmi:
He cheats on her.

She cheats on him.

They won't leave each other.
you mean as they still cheat on each other?
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Abaspretty(f): 1:46pm On Aug 03, 2020
AFONJAPIG:
Why that their imbecilic only son they used do money ritual no dey appear in the picture Dancing ontop of their son's brain... AFONJA KWENU
when you go get sense?
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Mogajunior(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2020
Pimpmaride:
Happy birthday.... Ma

We rise by lifting others... Man lift man
We the Otedolas are known for lifting people. Forward your CV let's see what we can do for you.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by obowunmi(m): 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abaspretty:
you mean as them old so them still dey fvck away?

Remember those Indian girls who revealed their secrets ? The younger one was Otedola's girlfriend for 5 and a half years.
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Abaspretty(f): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
obowunmi:

Remember those Indian girls who revealed their secrets ? The younger one was Otedola's girlfriend for 5 and a half years.
cool
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abaspretty:
when you go get sense?
maybe when ur mama grows 3rd breast
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mogajunior:
We the Otedolas are known for lifting people. Forward your CV let's see what we can do for you.

Sent u mail
Re: Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife by obowunmi(m): 2:18pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abaspretty:
I'm not interested about the man.
I'm interested in the wife. Is she a sugar mummy?

Do you have men to supply to her ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / Students Shut Down Shoprite In Ogun Over Xenophobia In South Africa / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.