Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation (7958 Views)

Osinbajo, Sylva, Barkindo To Speak At Energy Economics Conference / Niger Delta Agitation: Osinbajo, Sylva, Otuaro Meet In Aso Rock / Urhobo Group Asks Fulani Terrorists To Leave Delta Community. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by TheRareGem1(f): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2020
Royalfurnitures:

I support their protest,but Even if people from the zone gets the field,how are we sure it'll impact on the people?

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture,that's why we are here for you

With Osinbajo in the picture, normalcy would be restored. Considering his anticidences, he took a tour Niger Delta region and up till today, I am still amazed how Ogoniland is being transformed. How we stopped hearing about Niger Delta bombing and all.

1 Like

Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by SavageResponse(m): 8:07am On Aug 03, 2020
How many people from the Niger delta are even ready to invest in their region?
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 03, 2020
Joyce95:
Osinbajo is ever active, see a job weldon in Ogoni clean-up, and I'm very sure he will delivered this better.

Who are these zombies ffs?

Is it that all of you shouting Ogoni cleanup up and down have no idea that it was a scam.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by wink2015(m): 8:36am On Aug 03, 2020
OgundeleTeju:
Osinbajo is a fixer,they call him anytime there are issues and yet some idiot still come to say that he is not working.This life no balance

The northerners leaders are using Osinbanjo as MARKET BOY !

That is what is distractors are mocking Osinbanjo for and Osinbanjo had been dancing to their tunes all in the name of TRADERMONI !
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Openbusiness4: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2020
Deputy1111:
Osinbajo was very active in Ogoni clean-up, he will surely fix this as well. #OsinbajoTheFixer
Fix wetin? Cuz d cabal in Aso Rock an NNPC an Niger Delta r sleepin bah? Dey wunt let him spoil dia ATM machine. D problems r man made sad
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by ojokolax: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2020
Whenever Osinbajo says working on an issue, you can be rest assured that he actually is. Simply ask the protesting community in a smile who were agitating that the Nigeria Army was taking their land. A week after the VP said he'd work on it, it was resolved in a round meeting between the leaders and reps from Amy HQ.
When kidnapping was becoming an issue in the SW and he vowed to tame it, he but simply sought the advice and assistance of the traditional rulers and they all came up with a strategy that's mostly been effective so far.
The Urhobo people can be rest assured now that Osinbajo is aware of the problem. Hope we all remember he was the one that brokered the peace we are currently enjoying in the Niger Delta leading to the creation of modular refineries.

Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Shooyie: 8:39am On Aug 03, 2020
I believe peace will be restored since the VP and Sylva are meeting with Otuaro most definitely a solution is in view.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Henrydata(m): 8:39am On Aug 03, 2020
Alight

Mainwhile check my signature
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Shooyie: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2020
wink2015:

The northerners leaders are using Osinbanjo as MARKET BOY !

That is what is distractors are mocking Osinbanjo for and Osinbanjo had been dancing to their tunes all in the name of TRADERMONI !

Oh! So, if your boss assigns a duty you'd say he is using you? Plus, those northern leaders you talk about have utmost respect for the VP, its NLers mocking him for no reason.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by jbhitler(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2020
I wish I have the power to make you the president of this country.i am very sure you have the capacity to solve the problems of this country.i can forget how relieved we were each time you act in the place of the president.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Joyce95: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2020
emrain:

Who are these zombies ffs?

Is it that all of you shouting Ogoni cleanup up and down have no idea that it was a scam.

My dear don't be deceived, Ogoni is not and can never be scam

Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2020
Joyce95:

My dear don't be deceived, Ogoni is not and can never be scam
Ogoni cleanup is a SCAM!
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by CodeTemplar: 9:26am On Aug 03, 2020
What is ethnic nationality?
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Sammy07:
Best vice president since 1999.
It's been long I've heard from Nnamdi Sambo / Dimeji bankole / David Mark.
Dudes dey somewhere eating our yams privately.
They will choke on it las las.
TRIBAL BIGOT So for your mind Osibanjo is a saint baa what happened to Trader moni &co ? mumu
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:55am On Aug 03, 2020
jbhitler:
I wish I have the power to make you the president of this country.i am very sure you have the capacity to solve the problems of this country.i can forget how relieved we were each time you act in the place of the president.
You and who?
Surely, only the Yorubas na
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by maryjay99: 10:26am On Aug 03, 2020
They deserve significant consideration in the

allocation of this marginal field based on federal

character principle, quota system in which other

part of the federation use in getting their fair

Share from the country, so this should be

applied here.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by favinvest: 11:17am On Aug 03, 2020
guys go and form ur own oil company and bid for oil blocks...
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Realadey(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Starboy will do the needful if given the chance by that man
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Shivah: 1:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Whatever happened to the federal minister for Petroleum?
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by sylve11: 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2020
I like Osinbajo. cool
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by Dansach: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Supermugu:
grin..... Solve this problem first grin grin grin

You're a super fool
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by dane15: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
In my opinion, I think there is a laid down process for getting the marginal fields.

The Government assesses your technical competence and financial capacity. Oil business is not based on sentiments, it is for heavy duty giants.

Many of these marginal fields were earlier awarded to some people who could not develop it. They thought they could get the license and go search for funds and that's very challenging to do in this era of sub-$50/barrel oil. They wasted Government's time and we lost potential petro dollars.

The bidding was thrown open to all, nothing stops any state or people with capacity from bidding. You will win if you do the needful. No one will just come and give oil block to you in your house. It's just like religious people who are praying for Nigeria to change but never participate in politics. How will that happen?
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by UnveiledMatrix2(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
Talks
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by jbhitler(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
Jonasbadoo:
You and who?
Surely, only the Yorubas na
you wicked too much.haha,but I no be Yoruba but Ijaw.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by heavieope: 5:19am On Aug 04, 2020
better for him
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by UnveiledMatrix2(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
Unveiled Matrix is now giving you your most demanded delight unlike others you are used to , information, entertainment,fun and humor in a most edifying ,and empowering way.
Re: Marginal Oil Fields: Urhobo Group Urges Osinbajo, Sylva To Address Agitation by UnveiledMatrix2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 17, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abiriba Village - The Beverily Hills Of Nigeria Where Wealthy Igbo Men Retire / Virtual Commisioning Of The NSIA - Umuahia Diagnostic Centre (NUDC) / BREAKING!! Heavy Shooting At Ariaria Junction Aba (happening Now)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.