Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,247 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos (68827 Views)

Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nksleek: 10:41am On Aug 03, 2020
Three youngsters perished in a ghastly accident after a young man suspected to be an internet fraudster ran into a stationary tanker parked beside the road, killing himself and two others last night in Sapele, Delta State.

Yet to be identified as at the time of filing this report, the young man was in company of two girls, one of whose name was simply given as Sophia and the other unknown.

According to reports gathered the young man bought the car three weeks ago and all three were returning from a club party (Vics & J) where he was seen amongst others throwing money before the unfortunate accident that claimed their lives.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbAzKzgMSG/?igshid=1g7nar24t8679

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by robinso01(m): 11:08am On Aug 03, 2020
Rip to the dead.
This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through.

So I be FTC, lala how far na, make I drop my account number?

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Tobimercy(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Hey, you never know. The thief on the cross with Jesus repented on the threshold of death. And Jesus told him "Today you will be with me in paradise "
How do you know if one those people had made the decision to change his/her life right before death? Only God knows

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by drjprince: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Death here and there
God help us Amen...
Rip to the deceased

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Queenlovely(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
what happened to tom cruise

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Ayt27(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
I'll say this from my experience drunk driving kills more often than we think, the driver thinks he is in control of the car, 99% of the time it's a force of habit that's driving. Grace saved me that day.

Some mistakes one can't come back from

RIP to the deceased

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by IfGodbeforus(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
There is a path that seems right to a man. The End thereof are the Ways of Death ..

They that been often reproved and harden themselves will suddenly be destroyed and that without Remedy..

It is appointed unto man to die once! After that , The Judgement..

For the wages of sin is death: but the gift of God is Eternal Life through Jesus Christ.

May their Case be Example for others

May God Comfort their Families

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by tym92(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
k
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Roon9(m): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
God help us o

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Simisolami(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2020
Omg. R.I.P to them.

2020 though. cry

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Kendumazy(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Mheen! Rip to them.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by WaleRock: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Repent ye, the kingdom of God is at hand.

9 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Jcael(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Stephendeals: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
shocked
Valar Morghulis!

Their Watch is Over! What a way to die...

'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by ukukaegbu(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
The fourth picture is the same dress she wore at her death. She took snapshots before hitting the club. So sad!

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by kelvyn7: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
wow...what a way to exit cry
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by sketcherJ(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
Ok
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by CelestineNelson: 11:51am On Aug 03, 2020
On your way coming back from a club you died...what will you tell God in heaven...

24 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by dyera(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
The driver probably drank sapele water before driving.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Coronavirus84: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Children of nowadays with I don't care lifestyle. Rest in peace

3 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Yigalanshey(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Rip cry
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by AJCs(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
RIP, meanwhile, there's no powerful in the day of evil as from the hand of God alone the deliverance from death cometh!

4 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by sodiqtijani80: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
Rip cry
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Greenvaiper: 11:52am On Aug 03, 2020
I hope it is not born2fuckpussy the warri scammer in the ashewo thread?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by mujibson(m): 11:53am On Aug 03, 2020
N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / Lekki-Ajah Traffic: See What Residents Of Lekki-VGC-Ajah Go Through Daily (Photo / Ibeno Beach, Akwa-ibom: Longest Sand Beach In West Africa! (pix inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.