Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos (68874 Views)

Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by govomotors: 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
O but why?

You know the victim life story (bought the car three weeks ago), last event attended (club party @ Vics & J) and means of lively hood (internet fraudster) but you don't know his name?

There is God.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Abaspretty(f): 1:40pm On Aug 03, 2020
juniorstar:

if you dont know your way around in d deep or dark web be prepared to be hacked
tell me more please
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Abaspretty(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
morinto:

I can give u the browser name but link I don't have any oh.
what is the name of the browser please
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Abaspretty(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
WarriFirstBorn:
It wasn't a tanker. It was a Dangote trailer that was well packed at the side of the road. The speed he was driving was just too much.
na pikin be this now

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Abaspretty(f): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Mkelv0106:
All this Sapele children when no dey hear word. From Oleg road to Olympia, Abeke roads to Amukpe, na only highness dem know, once dem just enta Abraka dem go think say na there life end. Some go even follow dem popsy dey drag kiakia every morning sef. I miss sapele sha grin
na so urhobo people dey?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by robinso01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Batch:

I belong to a place where death is not in existence.[color=#006600][/color]

And Satan has no power over

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Dthespian: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
how can you just conclude he was a fraudster!
Is it cos he's young, driving a car ,in the company of ladies ? automatically a fraudster.
We have sick minds in this country
RIP to the dead
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by oyeb15: 1:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
Bad roads
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Unbreakable007: 1:53pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na devil catch him.

Only him wan go suck 4 breasts alone.

Him for carry another of his guy along smiley
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by sirjamesjnr(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
only what I can say is RIP

death be not proud...... I forget the rest of the poem by one oyibo man

but there are fortunes to be made on the dark web, information to enjoy first hand, leaked sex video of American politicians.

the dark web are section of the internet that search engines can't penetrate.

terrible things happen there,

everything is highly encrypted end to end

people come to crowdsource political assassin's here and the pay is good
. Please can you assist me info about ICT? Chat me on jamesudom30@gmail.com
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by JustAskingYou(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
The end came early for them!
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by pocohantas(f): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
kingthreat:
Dont drink and drive. Girls, if someone is taking you clubbing and is drinking much in the club. Dont let him take you back home. That bit of alcohol can ruin everything. Rest on

Very important!! If you are gonna be hanging out with a man who drinks and drives, the least you can do for yourself is know how to drive or know how to get yourself home.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
cry
They knew he was drunk and they still went wit him
Repent Jesus is coming
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Reynbowjenie: 2:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rip
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
robinso01:
Rip to the dead.
This world is not my home, I'm just a passing through.

So I be FTC, lala how far na, make I drop my account number?
undecided undecided undecided Then pass through quickly na. What are you waiting for? Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven.

At least earth we can see. Why base all your hope on something fictional you read in a book?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by obidaddy: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
morinto:

I can give u the browser name but link I don't have any oh.

Ok atleast let me get the browser name. That's one step closer.

Please any advice to a novice of the dark web to avoid being hacked? Kindly share so advice please sir.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by obidaddy: 3:30pm On Aug 03, 2020
juniorstar:

if you dont know your way around in d deep or dark web be prepared to be hacked

Please sir proffer some good advice on how to safely meander & navigate the dark waters of the dark web. Thanks in advance. You could also reach me discreetly via ugoobidaddy@yahoo.com

A link into the dark web will also be nice and name or link of browser to use. Thank you.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Ooye12: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
Awon omo benefits few can relate.. rip all the way ..
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by robinso01(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2020
Smartini:
undecided undecided undecided Then pass through quickly na. What are you waiting for? Nobody wan die but dem wan go heaven.

At least earth we can see. Why base all your hope on something fictional you read in a book?

No offense, it's my hope not yours
Believe in whatever you wish, I'll believe in whatever I wish. Everyone is entitled to his own believe.
Have a nice day and night.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by donatus101(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
In sports betting this is what we call Sara point. Devil get these ones cheap cheap like okirika cloths for aswani
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by showafrica(m): 4:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ayt27:
I'll say this from my experience drunk driving kills more often than we think, the driver thinks he is in control of the car, 99% of the time it's a force of habit that's driving. Grace saved me that day.

Some mistakes one can't come back from

RIP to the deceased

If you are not a regular drinker, dont drink and drive even its one bottle.

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Sleekfingers: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
CelestineNelson:
Everything is wrong dear...

everything like what?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by showafrica(m): 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ayt27:
I'll say this from my experience drunk driving kills more often than we think, the driver thinks he is in control of the car, 99% of the time it's a force of habit that's driving. Grace saved me that day.

Some mistakes one can't come back from

RIP to the deceased

If you are not a regular drinker, dont drink and drive even its one bottle.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Mkelv0106(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abaspretty:
na so urhobo people dey?
No babe, Not urhobo people. Urhobo people are generally nice and accommodating people. Na the environment dey spoil d children and youths.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by SweetCunt97(f): 4:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
EVILFOREST:

Whenever I see you LADIES hop into strangers cars without hesitation or caution, it tells me you LADIES serve a different god.
Because most MEN don't dare such at all.
But you LADIES see such as OLYMPIC GAMES.
Are you referring to night walkers? Cos men also hop into strangers cars when they stand at d bustop rushing to work.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by 2cribz: 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na even corolla he dey fly. Corolla wey be say the body n paper. If it was an suv lexus rx i for say na mad speed. But too much torgue sound coming from a corolla. Na yahoo plus boy
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 03, 2020
CelestineNelson:
On your way coming back from a club you died...what will you tell God in heaven...
hahaha. Imagine. On their way back from club and on their way home to do you know what. Nothing wey dem wan talk.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
let's live wisely now
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by tnerro1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
How dis life go take balance self, somebody die,somebody Dey snap pictures to take get likes embarassed
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by offset67(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2020
Na follow follow kill the girls
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by OLULAW: 5:37pm On Aug 03, 2020
They died reaping the "fruits" of their labour. The girls, their ostensibly Olosho calling, and as for the boy, the curses of those whom he defrauded. Rot in hell.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by meobizy(f): 5:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Rather than the Nigerian police to station themselves at random checkpoints to illegally extort money, they can employ the use of breathalyzers to crack down on drunk driving.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.