Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos (68875 Views)

Cow Crashes Into Car In Delta (photos) / Photos Of The Man That Died With Two Ladies In Sapele Accident / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by tsspsolutions: 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
Queenlovely:
only what I can say is RIP

death be not proud...... I forget the rest of the poem by one oyibo man

but there are fortunes to be made on the dark web, information to enjoy first hand, leaked sex video of American politicians.

the dark web are section of the internet that search engines can't penetrate.

terrible things happen there,

everything is highly encrypted end to end

people come to crowdsource political assassin's here and the pay is good

I think the name of the guy is John Donne.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Bahamas95(m): 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2020
SmilingScorpion:
cry
They knew he was drunk and they still went wit him
Repent Jesus is coming
That's women for you.

They can take unnecessary risks as long as money is involved. All they are after is the money and..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ayt27:
I'll say this from my experience drunk driving kills more often than we think, the driver thinks he is in control of the car, 99% of the time it's a force of habit that's driving. Grace saved me that day.

Some mistakes one can't come back from

RIP to the deceased

u are correct, mine happen one after heavily drunk, i wanted to drive into a mechanic shop thinking there is road there, na so those mechanic shout, no road here, around 8pm.

2 Likes

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Apination(m): 6:31pm On Aug 03, 2020
Stop yahoo dem no go hear, no be everybody money dem dey chop go free. And to those jobless hoes running after them, either dem use you or you go follow dem die when the time reach. Where e dey now to enjoy other people's sweat, 6 fvcking feet! undecided
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by BlackTrice: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
WaleRock:
Repent ye, the kingdom of God is at hand.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by faceland: 7:34pm On Aug 03, 2020
He probably don't know how to drive and he is drinking/drugs.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by faceland: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2020
WarriFirstBorn:
It wasn't a tanker. It was a Dangote trailer that was well packed at the side of the road. The speed he was driving was just too much.

If he wasn't speeding (in bad road and risking passer-byes life), how else can three people die in a car accident against a packed truck?

Anyway, its too late to cry over spilled milk.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by faceland: 7:41pm On Aug 03, 2020
obidaddy:

Please how do i get access into dark web?

Forget about that, you are wasting your time, if you don't have specific address, you would not stumble upon anything. There are legitimate money to be made online but you would work so hard, that you would fall sick.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by earnit3: 7:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
Youths without brains
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by morinto: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2020
obidaddy:

Ok atleast let me get the browser name. That's one step closer.

Please any advice to a novice of the dark web to avoid being hacked? Kindly share so advice please sir.

1 Share

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by morinto: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abaspretty:
what is the name of the browser please

2 Shares

Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Abaspretty(f): 9:49pm On Aug 03, 2020
morinto:
all of 'em?
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by wizod(m): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
since car is involved, girls will be involved. They don't learn maybe it's because of dat water that hardly touches their empty head. If only our girls will leave these endtime boys alone. The likes of onyin22 will never learn from this.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Emmypure: 10:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
na Yahoo be babalawo,
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by morinto: 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2020
Abaspretty:
all of 'em?
Any u like u can download them but it is still useless if u don't have a dark web address to access it through the web
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Abaspretty(f): 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
morinto:

Any u like u can download them but it is still useless if u don't have a dark web address to access it through the web
probably I'll type some keywords on it's search options
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by mechanics(m): 11:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
Hmmmmm, the money is not pure.
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by TheCongo2: 12:55am On Aug 04, 2020
CelestineNelson:
On your way coming back from a club you died...what will you tell God in heaven...

Hey, you never know. The thief on the cross with Jesus repented on the threshold of death. And Jesus told him "Today you will be with me in paradise "
How do you know if one those people had made the decision to change his/her life right before death? Only God knows
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by morinto: 1:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Abaspretty:
probably I'll type some keywords on it's search options
Trust me it won't work. Because this dark web address are given to confidential people that are been trusted and not random people
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by Chuxodigitals: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2020
Quite sad Rip
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by lucky4west: 11:08am On Aug 04, 2020
hmmmmm young people with reckless living...sad...Christ is the only way out repent today...no body leaves forever
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by kenx1(m): 11:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Zane2point4:

Honestly, u need to have a special skill to control a 6 cylinder car, he obviously havnt learnt how to drive.
And to those small girls dating yahoo boys, immediately dey start there arrogance will skyrocket.

Especially when your used to a 6cylinder ride
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by teemac01(m): 12:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
Greenvaiper:

I hope it is not born2fuckpussy the warri scammer in the ashewo thread?

YOUR STUPIDITY IS BEYOND NAIRALAND...
Re: A Man & The 2 Ladies He Was Carrying Die In An Accident In Sapele, Delta (Photos by RuggedSniper: 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
Nksleek:
Three youngsters perished in a ghastly accident after a young man suspected to be an internet fraudster ran into a stationary tanker parked beside the road, killing himself and two others last night in Sapele, Delta State.

Yet to be identified as at the time of filing this report, the young man was in company of two girls, one of whose name was simply given as Sophia and the other unknown.

According to reports gathered the young man bought the car three weeks ago and all three were returning from a club party (Vics & J) where he was seen amongst others throwing money before the unfortunate accident that claimed their lives.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CDbAzKzgMSG/?igshid=1g7nar24t8679
Ghastly... The dark side of the ephemeral state of conciousness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See What Happens When An Airplane Runs Out Of Fuel Mid-Air (Photos) / Truck Moving Damaged Osinbajo's Helicopter Spoilt In Kogi (photos) / Onitsha Bridge On Christmas Day: Slowdog Shocked At What He Saw: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.