Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,335 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. (4829 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge: This Is How It Look Like When It Finished - 3D Images & Video / David Mark At Ortom Campaign Flag Off: I Have Not Seen This Kind Of Crowd Before / Ugwuanyi Host Chimaroke Nnamani Son As He Is Posted As Corper 2 Enugu(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Admissionclass: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Breaking news grin grin

)Buhari resigns from office

)BiAfra to declare independence soon..

grin grin

7 Likes

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Imamshekau(m): 4:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
I will be the happiest man in earth if buhari resigns.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
Imamshekau:

No, happiest if another Biafra is declared.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Light1259: 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2020
Some people will collapse and die.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by legionISproteus: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2020
How can a dead man resign?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by alhassanyusuf29(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
So for ur mind if Buhari resigns, a nyamuri flat.head will take over?? undecided when u guys just recently went from 3rd to 4th class citizen grin cheesy
Imamshekau:

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Admissionclass: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
So for ur mind if Buhari resigns, a nyamuri flat.head will take over?? undecided when u guys just recently went from 3rd to 4th class citizen grin cheesy

And the first class citizens are the ones being slaughtered like like salah ram everyday am very sure the number of people slaughtered in the North since 2018 will outnumber 3million.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by helinues: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
You might have to wait till eternity to read such news

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by gwafaeziokwu: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2020
Admissionclass:

And the first class citizens are the ones being slaughtered like like salah ram everyday am very sure the number of people slaughtered in the North since 2018 will outnumber 3million.

grin

Apt response. You gave sharp uppercut.

Any ttime Buhari needs blood to sustain his lifeless presidency, bokoharam, bandits, herdsmen will respond in kind on the streets of nothern Nigeria.

Abokis are the only people on earth dying as a result of self inflicted war in peace time.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:16pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kai Kai Kai it will go agog!!!

There will be rejoicing

Over one thousand pages loading grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Mo3891: 6:58pm On Aug 03, 2020
cry

Eyah I pity Ndi Marginalisation they can only dream of Aso rock and power but still won't and couldn't get it

They prayed for Buhari's death still it didn't happen

Now they are hoping he resigns , still not happening

Must be an ethnical dilemma Not tasting power for 50 years as a President 36 as a Vice, no Senate President for 14 years , no house speaker for 36 years, yet no hope for Biafra after 50 years

Imagine Hausa Fulani also praying for inconsequential Peter Obi , Dave Umahi , Ihedioha or Charles Soludo's death?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by BlowYourMind: 7:08pm On Aug 03, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head, the only time u feel important in the scheme of things, is when u sit at the comfort of ur HIV/erosion ravaged region and concoct fairy tales!!

What did nairaland look like when 3m flat.heads were used as fodder cannon?
Ooooohhhh My Gawd
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by chariisGRACE(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2020
Admissionclass:

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by hidhrhis(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2020
NgwalandAbia:

No, happiest if another Biafra is declared.
Biafra the country of honey, milk and gold
U better wake up and stop dreaming
Come to terms with reality
Biafra is not coming
Kanu knows
Y'all knows but y'all just trying to believe

5 Likes

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by maiunguwar: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2020
Imamshekau:

I'd prefer him dead
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
Don't forget me nairalanders, I'm still here seriously needing a job in Lagos. I studied Economics Education and still awaiting nysc but I can't stay idle until next year before I go for nysc.
Pls reach me on 09032984857, I'd be glad even if it's an internship.
Thank you
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Masterkernel1: 10:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
Lol. Nyamuri flat.head, the only time u feel important in the scheme of things, is when u sit at the comfort of ur HIV/erosion ravaged region and concoct fairy tales!!

What did nairaland look like when 3m flat.heads were used as fodder cannon?

Wow! It feels good fighting for your father land.

Now, if I may ask, how does it feel to be the poverty capital of the world, ravaged by insurgency, having the 3rd highest IDP camps without a conventional war?

4 Likes

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Masterkernel1: 10:52pm On Aug 03, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:

1st class beggars, slaughtered on daily basis. Land of the blinds, with no education.

1 Like

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Rekhina(f): 11:56pm On Aug 03, 2020
legionISproteus:
How can a dead man resign?
imagine my brother
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Rekhina(f): 11:57pm On Aug 03, 2020
Masterkernel1:

Wow! It feels good fighting for your father land.

Now, if I may ask, how does it feel to be the poverty capital of the world, ravaged by insurgency, having the 3rd highest IDP camps without a conventional war?
He has refused to answer u , I weep for them oo

1 Like

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Problemkid1: 11:59pm On Aug 03, 2020
Admissionclass:

grin grin
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Problemkid1: 12:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina baby kiss kiss grin cheesy
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Masterkernel1: 12:42am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina:
He has refused to answer u , I weep for them oo

He will be a full (Homonym) to reply me. I can't believe seeing a Northerner insulting Eastern Nigeria. It's like a Nigerian of insulting an American.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Nova1988(m): 1:07am On Aug 04, 2020
All the Biafra people will be kicked out of our forum.grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Rekhina(f): 1:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Problemkid1:
Rekhina baby kiss kiss grin cheesy
Yes dear
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Rekhina(f): 1:41am On Aug 04, 2020
Nova1988:
All the Biafra people will be kicked out of our forum.grin

Igbo rant ! Igboiraland !! If u know u know ,

1 Like

Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Emilokoiyawon: 4:32am On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Amumaigwe: 4:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Admissionclass:

I agree bro. Boko Haram and Bandits is actually avenging the 3 millions Biafran children and other retuening Igbos slaughtered by those animals. So there is no end to their menace until that number is at least accomplished.
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by shamsin6300(m): 5:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Rekhina:
Igbo rant ! Igboiraland !! If u know u know ,

Lolx,,,, funny u.
Re: What Will Nairaland Look Like The Day This Kind Of News is Posted. by Difrent: 5:56am On Aug 04, 2020
alhassanyusuf29:
They have such a low self esteem

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic. Construction African Data Center. PICTURES. / (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State / Peter Obi Raises Labour Party Flag With One Hand (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.