Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,694 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate (20741 Views)

PDP Asks INEC To Stop Results Collation ‘Immediately’ / Saraki Asks Oshiomhole To Resign / Oshiomhole To APC Reps: If You Want To Go To PDP, Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by Yusman316(m): 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2020
Nigerian political party members and senselessness sef. Instead of addressing reasons why party members are moving to the other political party, they are busy exchanging tantrums with a man not contesting
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
pquaver:

How many of the pdp urchins brought their certificate for us to see? Even though we know many are illiterates but were are at the forefront of Buhari does not have a certificate noise.. Why did they not bring theirs for us to see first?
Name them let's pile pressure on them
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2020
favor914:
The same Oshiomhole that made him Governor?
Yes he shld show us his certificate
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Obasek is the one contesting and not Oshiomole. The question is have you sighted Obasek's A/Level certificate with which he entered UI? What is sure is that you could not enter the UI with just 3 O/Level credits without Mathematics and English. He will need to produce the certificate when the time comes. It will be interesting as WAEC we come out to confirm or deny any fake certificate he may be parading. Just watch out how your Obasek will be humiliated for good
Simple request..Oshio d frog shld show us his certificate.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Obasek is the one contesting and not Oshiomole. The question is have you sighted Obasek's A/Level certificate with which he entered UI? What is sure is that you could not enter the UI with just 3 O/Level credits without Mathematics and English. He will need to produce the certificate when the time comes. It will be interesting as WAEC we come out to confirm or deny any fake certificate he may be parading. Just watch out how your Obasek will be humiliated for good
Obasekis certificates are in order .....let ur godfather show us his primary school certificate.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:35pm On Aug 04, 2020
excomarow:

Yet he served as NLC national chairman n governor of edo. Was it your cert he use to attain all that. You n your PDP are shamless mircrants
Shut up typical Oshiomhole thug ....just tell ur godfather to show us his PRIMARY 6 certificate.....if I were in his shoes I will present it to avoid embarrassment.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
Iamsane:

Which kind mumu comment be this.
Shuo Zombie na wa for u....u dey fear say ur godfather go Bleep up ?
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2020
favour32:

The governor of Rivers State,Nyesom Wike,hit the nail on the head.
Look@ Oshiomhole that is trying to hoodwink smart Edo people!
An illiterate like him.Na Lara I pity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2020
OPPPS:

Keep quiet if your candidate, Obagone has nothing to present as his achievements after spending close to 4 yrs in Office
kip quiet ...stupid Yoruba Muslim like u...mind ur business
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by favour32(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
moodyguy:
An illiterate like him.Na Lara I pity.
Lara agreed to marry that imp because of the money to live comfortable.
But, right now, she is not comfortable despite the money.
Disgusting realities have been established by this irritant.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2020
favour32:

Lara agreed to marry that imp because of the money to live comfortable.
But, right now, she is not comfortable despite the money.
Disgusting realities have been established by this irritant.
Chai some women dey try sha
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by favour32(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2020
moodyguy:
Chai some women dey try sha
Anything for the money,
most of them will do it.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by excomarow(m): 10:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
moodyguy:
Shut up typical Oshiomhole thug ....just tell ur godfather to show us his PRIMARY 6 certificate.....if I were in his shoes I will present it to avoid embarrassment.
Imagine this PDP miscrant challenging someone that he is way beyond your league. What do u want his cert for or is he d one contesting. Bunch of confused party n its usless fellowers
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2020
excomarow:

Imagine this PDP miscrant challenging someone that he is way beyond your league. What do u want his cert for or is he d one contesting. Bunch of confused party n its usless fellowers
He doesn't hv a certificate and keep trying to rubbish an erudite scholar like Obaseki,.......shame on u and ur frog eyed godfather
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by pquaver(m): 1:32am On Aug 05, 2020
moodyguy:
Name them let's pile pressure on them

Start from Nairaland.. Them buku for here.. They in your party.. I won't do your assignment for you.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
pquaver:

Start from Nairaland.. Them buku for here.. They in your party.. I won't do your assignment for you.
See ur smelling mouth.....typical zombie spreading falsehood
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by pquaver(m): 9:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
moodyguy:
See ur smelling mouth.....typical zombie spreading falsehood

If my mouth is smelling is better than your ignorance and illiteracy smelling all over nairaland.com that people can perceive it just by opening the thread.. Mine has remedy your has none.. Stupid Nnamdi Kanu dog.. I thought Jack was dead.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by moodyguy: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
pquaver:

If my mouth is smelling is better than your ignorance and illiteracy smelling all over nairaland.com that people can perceive it just by opening the thread.. Mine has remedy your has none.. Stupid Nnamdi Kanu dog.. I thought Jack was dead.
Useless Oshiomhole thug
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by pquaver(m): 4:59am On Aug 06, 2020
moodyguy:
Useless Oshiomhole thug

Stupid Obaseki's goat.
Re: PDP Asks Oshiomhole To Present Primary Six Certificate by ThatFairGuy: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2020
[s]
Esseite:

Ambrose Alli University Renovation
- Civil Service Complex
- Link road between Edo and Delta
- Ogbemudia stadium.
- Navis road Benin (Concrete tarred)
- Gele gele seaport
- Edo jobs (200,000)
- Azura Power project
- N25bn Bond with Nigerian Stock market
- Benin industrial park.
- Benin Modular refinery.
- 200 primary healthcare centres
- Edobest for Teachers and instructors etc

Can you help me with one Ize-Iyamu project anywhere in the world including himself, despite being In Edo Govt btw 1999 and 2003 as Chief of Staff and 2003 to 2011 as SSG?...
[/s]
It's finish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga Deleted A Tweet About Land Allocated To Peter Obi In 2007 / 12 States Plan Power Projects, Anger Spreads Over Tariff Hike / Benue Indigenes Protest In Enugu Over Herdsmen Killings Of Their People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.