Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,605 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu (754 Views)

Edo 2020, Obaseki Vs Ize-Iyamu: Supreme Court To Deliver Judgment Today / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket / Edo 2020: Obaseki Sacks Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by kahal29: 5:26am On Aug 04, 2020
Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), in the September 19 governorship election in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu, has said that Governor Godwin Obaseki is heading for a disgraceful end, with the avalanche of defection hitting his camp.

Ize-Iyamu stated this on Monday in Benin, while receiving the Deputy Speaker of the State House of Assembly, Mr. Yekini Idiaye, who reportedly dumped Obaseki and pledged loyalty to the APC candidate.

Addressing the lawmaker, Ize-Iyamu lamented what he called “disgraceful end to which Obaseki’s regime which claims popular support, has come, with the daily abandonment of his government by civil commissioners, chairmen of Boards and appointees.”

He described the alleged inaugurating five out of 24 elected APC members as legislators in Edo Assembly at 9.45 pm, by Governor Obaseki as lamentable and an assault on democracy, which he said had deprived over 50 percent of Edo people of representation in the legislature.

The APC candidate commended the lawmaker and others who had previously pledged their loyalty, for their steadfastness in choosing to remain in the APC on which platform they got elected.

He assured them that his Manifesto of Hope, Simple Agenda will be implemented to the letter in every part of the state when he gets elected.

Responding, Idiaye, said: “I was elected on the platform of the APC and I have made it clear and I have told the whole world that I started my political career on the APC and I have no reason to defect to any political party.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/08/03/edo-guber-obaseki-heading-for-disgraceful-end-ize-iyamu/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by OVB123: 5:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Look at this thief, look at this kettle calling pot black. if not that nigeria is a failed country, somebody like you would have been in prison by now. mtcheew!

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Know your candidates:

- A rusticated cultist cannot create jobs..
- An EFCC candidate cannot man the treasury effectively..
- He was the Chief of staff to Lucky Igbenedion's government (The worst Govt Edo ever had) if he had any good plans or initiative, it wont have been the worst.
- He has no known investment or initiative that has contributed to Nigeria, talk more Edo state despite holding multiple public offices in same Edo state...

Find below excerpts from VC Alele William's of Uniben on her deadly encounter with Ize-Iyamu as a cultist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by PrinceOfEast(m): 5:36am On Aug 04, 2020
APC + PDP= Elephant
When two elephants fight,it is the grass that suffers most. I pray Edo ppl vote wisely.
This politicians ain't loyal. trust none,fight for none, vote wisely.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by helinues: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2020
sad

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Bighead9: 5:43am On Aug 04, 2020
True.
When Igbos and PDP are done with Obaseki, NA that time his eyes go clear. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by chatinent: 5:44am On Aug 04, 2020
It's alarming the way religion and politics are getting intertwined.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Continued:

Excerpts from Alele William's (VC uniben) deadly encounter with a cultist (Ize-Iyamu)

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 04, 2020
There's nothing like disgrace here
He has fought like a Men

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Essential(m): 6:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Esseite:
Continueed:

Excerpts from Alele William's (VC uniben) deadly encounter with a cultist (Ize-Iyamu)

Old story
Are you a comedian?
Please tell us another joke. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 04, 2020
Essential:

Old story
Are you a comedian?

No one expected anything reasonable or intelligent from you obviously.

History is the best guide to the future - Bill deadman.

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by popsy2(m): 6:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by rawpadgin(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Even though I am from Edo state, I don't care who becomes the next Governor cause they are all the same......looters
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Mo3891: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2020
cool
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Bighead9:
True.
When Igbos and PDP are done with Obaseki, NA that time his eyes go clear. grin grin
Just like you buried Olu Falae Atiku and Ribadu.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
He has fought like a Men
And he will win! Ambode will regret not standing up for himself.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 7:56am On Aug 04, 2020
Essential:

Old story
Are you a comedian?
Are you a cultist? A known cultist I mean.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by hajimosho(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2020
kiss
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Essential(m): 10:23am On Aug 04, 2020
frankyychiji:
Are you a cultist? A known cultist I mean.
Is this another joke? not funny try harder.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by frankyychiji(f): 10:28am On Aug 04, 2020
Essential:

Is this another joke? not funny try harder.
Were you rusticated from the University over cult activities?
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Leboska(m): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2020
Edo no be Lagos, we don't play ewedu politics here cultist pastor.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki Heading For Disgraceful End – Ize-Iyamu by Minjim: 10:49am On Aug 04, 2020
Abouwaza:
He has fought like a Men

It's not every enemy you fight.

You must learn to choose the enemy to fight else, your doom will come sooner than expected.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Pumped N1 Billion Into The Nation Newspaper, Bragged Magu Will Shield Him / Ondo 2020: No Going Back On The Appointment Of OAU VC As Returning Officer- INEC / All The Protest Needed Is Northern Youth Involvement To A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.