Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable (4409 Views)

Ibrahim Babangida Says Amotekun Not Viable, Advises South-west Governors / Nimi Amange: How I Escaped The War Front As A 16-Year-Old Biafran Soldier / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 04, 2020
SaharaTV interviews prominent Igbo lawyer and former President of the Nigerian Bar Association, Dr Olisa Agbakoba (SAN) on issue concerning ipob and Nnamdi Kanu, inwhich he stated that Biafra Is Not Viable accounting to his experience as a Biafran soldier.

watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_tRBhvHmoQ

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by yarimo(m): 6:33am On Aug 04, 2020
but that scammer NNAMDI KANU will not agree with your opinion

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by AlabiJ: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2020
From now on his name is Afonja Agbakoba.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by kingzizzy: 6:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Biafra being viable or not has never been the issue. The issue has always been about who wants to remain part of Nigeria or not.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by QuotaSystem: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2020
All these Fulani politicians sef...

Always coming to pour sand in the work of our great coward Ohammadikhead angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by popsy2(m): 6:40am On Aug 04, 2020
Ok
Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Goodmarlian: 6:44am On Aug 04, 2020
grin grin biafran soldier my ass how old is he? If he truly fought in the war he should be older than this even the child soldiers should be in their 70s or 80s freedom is coming. a war that was fought 60 years ago...oga collect your bride and go once we get independence we shall put you all in your place...

17 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by omenka(m): 6:46am On Aug 04, 2020
Don't know if it would be or not, but I'm 100000% sure Kanu can't bring such a dream to fruition.

As a matter of fact, he has been the greatest setback ever in the struggle. He has turned it into an object of ridicule and the danger of what he's done is, peradventure, someone else comes up tomorrow to lead the course, Nigerians would simply go: oh yeah, another clown has arisen.

Kanu messed up big time.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Jimasun: 6:51am On Aug 04, 2020
omenka:
Don't know if it would be or not, but I'm 100000% sure Kanu can't bring such a dream to fruition.

As a matter of fact, he has been the greatest setback ever in the struggle. He has turned it into an object of ridicule and the danger of what he's done is, peradventure, someone else comes up tomorrow to lead the course, Nigerians would simply go: oh yeah, another clown has arisen.

Kanu messed up big time.
How did a rabble rouser mess up?
Lower your expectations man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Says a Nigerian politician of Biafra extraction

I HAD CHOOSE A BIAFRA THAT EXIST IN NY DREAMS THAN THIS EXISTING NIGERIA

They keep running from one office to another, from governor to senator to minister to governor again then to president then to cabals

While they preach ONE NIGERIA TO THEM and the dumb citizens of the shit hole will keep voting and recycling them in office hoping one of them comes through for them someday till they die and their children continue with same system

ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT DOES SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN DESPITE YIELDING NEGATIVE RESULTS

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Goodmarlian: 6:55am On Aug 04, 2020
Jimasun:

How did a rabble rouser mess up?
Lower your expectations man

If another man arises Tommorow they will still criticise him, no matter how diplomatic you are you cannot be loved by Nigerians as long as you mention the word biafra..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Jimasun: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:

If another man arises Tommorow they will still criticise him, no matter how diplomatic you are you cannot be loved by Nigerians as long as you mention the word biafra..
Yorubas don't hate Ojukwu. We are indifferent to him.
But Kanu and his IPOBIANS went online and call us unprintable names.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Goodmarlian: 7:00am On Aug 04, 2020
Jimasun:

Yorubas don't hate Ojukwu. We are indifferent to him.
But Kanu and his IPOBIANS went online and call us unprintable names.

Yorubas like ojukwu my ass,The same love chicken has for cockroach...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 04, 2020
yarimo:
but that scammer NNAMDI KANU Lamidi cownu Epon obuko grin grin grin will not agree with your opinion

Fixed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by johnmartus(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2020
Exactly what am saying all this while. The so called elites are benefiting from one Nigeria, and they will do anything to destroy the struggle of masses. Because they believe that once they get independence they will become equal.

Apart from the fact that kanu abused Yoruba people, which always make me against his struggle.I think every other thing kanu is a great man at least he came out to fight for his people. Also he made a mistake for not start this struggle during Jonathan administration. He should have not wait for Buhari term .

We should stop deceiving ourselves this is not a country

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Nobody: 7:11am On Aug 04, 2020
omenka:

Kanu messed up big time.

Omenka how far.. No news yet abt that stuff wey wey drop na grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Jimasun: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Go back to school.
You saw indifferent and still talked about like?
Comprehension issues I guess

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Nobody: 7:12am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Goodmarlian: 7:18am On Aug 04, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Says a Nigerian politician of Biafra extraction

I HAD CHOOSE A BIAFRA THAT EXIST IN NY DREAMS THAN THIS EXISTING NIGERIA

They keep running from one office to another, from governor to senator to minister to governor again then to president then to cabals

While they preach ONE NIGERIA TO THEM and the dumb citizens of the shit hole will keep voting and recycling them in office hoping one of them comes through for them someday till they die and their children continue with same system

ITS ONLY A FOOL THAT DOES SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN DESPITE YIELDING NEGATIVE RESULTS

Never expect any elite to support biafra, they are not done chopping the oil money..they know they will be reduced to nothing In the new country..

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by donbachi(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2020
Ipobians will insult the "SAN" out of ur name,today.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by michlins(m): 7:22am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:
grin grin biafran soldier my ass how old is he? If he truly fought in the war he should be older than this even the child soldiers should be in their 70s or 80s freedom is coming. a war that was fought 60 years ago...oga collect your bride and go once we get independence we shall put you all in your place...
this is the myopic dreams of Biafra. You think that ones Biafra comes the powerful elites in Nigeria will be eliminated. Kalu of Abia State will remain as much powerful in Biafra and his looting will intensify. Biafra won't make him and his likes saints

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by anonimi: 7:28am On Aug 04, 2020
omenka:

Kanu messed up big time.

Fully agree with you on the bold, which does not happen often wink

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Goodmarlian: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
michlins:
this is the myopic dreams of Biafra. You think that ones Biafra comes the powerful elites in Nigeria will be eliminated. Kalu of Abia State will remain as much powerful in Biafra and his looting will intensify. Biafra won't make him and his likes saints

Mumu thinks BiAfra will be run like Nigeria..with mumu constitution...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Dedetwo(m): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2020
No good soldier will ever say that any military action is not viable under the Sun. It will only take a good man's decision to end what is known as Nigeria. What I hope for Nigeria cannot be said in the open public such as nairaland forum. However, I had rather pursue the actualization of Republic of Igbo land than Biafra. In addition, I guess Olisa Agbakoba spoke in a delusional mode.

5 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by michlins(m): 7:32am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Mumu thinks BiAfra will be run like Nigeria..with mumu constitution...
this is your stock in trade. Throwing insults up and down instead of having a discussion. In your myopic Biafra, I hope you tow the line of dialogue and not fights.

But who dey give you Biafra na

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by Tkester: 7:33am On Aug 04, 2020
Hydraulic soup Afonja oya food is ready, come and masturbate here as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by baby124: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2020
Dedetwo:
No good soldier will ever say that any military action is not viable under the Sun. It will only take a good man's decision to end what is known as Nigeria. What I hope for Nigeria cannot be said in the open public such as nairaland forum. However, I had rather pursue the actualization of Republic of Igbo land than Biafra. In addition, I guess Olisa Agbakoba spoke in a delusional mode.
You think war is like using water gun abi? Go and ask the people that experienced the war on both sides. Even though some may want to show pride and chat rubbish, in their quiet times they cry their eyes out.

2 Likes

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by kingzizzy: 7:45am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:

He fought, he was in the Biafran boys company

1 Like

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by kingzizzy: 7:52am On Aug 04, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Of course. When Uwazurike was leading MASSOB, he was diplomatic, didnt use harsh words, reached out to people across the country. You know what they did to him? They cursed him out, locked him up multiple times, shot and killed his men. Uwazurike even suffered more than Nnamdi Kanu because he chose to be a gentleman in a country that has no respect for gentlemen.

Nnamdi Kanu was not about to repeat that mistake

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by bigwig071(m): 7:53am On Aug 04, 2020
Mugu how much did they pay you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable by omenka(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2020
ObukoLamidicownu:

Omenka how far.. No news yet abt that stuff wey wey drop na grin
In progress. No be one day something na. No be only our list dey. It's nationwide. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Decide Who Lives Or Die, I am like God - Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Patriotic Nigerians In The UK Chased Away Anti PMB Supporters. Pictures. / Gender Based Violence: Nigerian Governors' Wives Forum Plan 16-Day Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.