Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry (2173 Views)

Lithium Is The New Oil, Gov’t Must Control Its Exploitation – Malami / Wike Declares Farah Dagogo Wanted, He Replies / Islamiyya 136: We Know Where The Bandits, Pupils Are But… –niger SSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by surgical: 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
These people are thriving because of the stupidity of the south.
It's really appalling,seeing them speak big big grammar,pontificate,while the arewa just they toy with them in the most childish way

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by surgical: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
It's really appalling,seeing them speak big big grammar,pontificate,while the arewa just they toy with them in the most childish way
When it comes to oil,its for all of us , but when it is solid minerals,it is for the people of the area,what sort of logic is that

1 Like

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ojiofor:
[s][/s]

Mallam stop derail this important topic with your tribal nonsense or else I will report you to the mods.

Who be mallam, oda bi pe nkan she e. There is nothing important about this thread, it was create for hate and mischief
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
AustineJohn908:
So Anambra na which person land? don't make me laugh.
If you don't Know your Geology then I can't help you.
3 of the five Igbo states has large deposits of gas and only one of them has the largest in the whole of Nigeria

Igala own anambra, post the source now, where is igbo large gas deposit
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Obalatule: 4:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

igala own anambra same way Igbos own Oyo and ondo States

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Ojiofor: 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Who be mallam, oda bi pe nkan she e. There is nothing important about this thread, it was create for hate and mischief

Resource control is good for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by ican2020: 4:29pm On Aug 04, 2020
Blame Niger Delta
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by AustineJohn908(m): 4:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

And yet Anambra is one of the 5 igbo states.
See your sense?

1 Like

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obalatule:
igala own anambra same way Igbos own Oyo and ondo States
land grabbers I don't have your time, igala own anambra land
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Obalatule: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
land grabbers I don't have your time, igala own anambra land
yes same way Igbo own ondo and Oyo land

1 Like

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by AustineJohn908(m): 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

See your sense?

Sorry I would have posted it but I don't really know how to post photos or datas on nairaland.
but you yourself can browse it out.
I'm sure you will see Anambra as part of gas producers in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by AustineJohn908(m): 5:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

See your sense?
how can Igala own Anambra and yet they are not up to 5% in anambra?

Sorry I would have posted it but I don't really know how to post photos or datas on nairaland.
but you yourself can browse it out.
I'm sure you will see Anambra as part of gas producers in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by LaboPolitics: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
What's wrong with igbos and south south Oyel? Everytime our Oyel, our Oyel. South south should watch out for this fake friendship from children of hate. They hate themselves talk less of other tribes

Ewedu 'We SS' mugu, is Hon Dagogo an Igbo man? grin
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Blackking98(m): 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2020
FlordFlorez:
I blame GEJ for not taking action when he was there.

This is not one Nigeria!!
Seconded.
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 11:42pm On Aug 04, 2020
tutudesz:

If you want unity in the south accept that we are Niger Deltans, if a group of people decide to call themselves a particular name accept it. Igbo chose to be called Biafrans and Nigerians accepted the name, nobody opposed it.
See Fulani nomadic terrorist bastard claiming Niger delta again grin Ok you're not Yoruba again? grin we have exposed all of you recently from masquerading as Yoruba to entrench deceit. I have never seen anyone here claiming Fulani identity. We have defeated you anyway.

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by tutudesz: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
See Fulani nomadic terrorist bastard claiming Niger delta again grin Ok you're not Yoruba again? grin we have exposed all of you recently from masquerading as Yoruba to entrench deceit. I have never seen anyone here claiming Fulani identity. We have defeated you anyway.
Well you can go through my post and bring out where and when I claimed to be yoruba undecided You are free to call us what ever name suit you whether Niger Deltans South South Fulani Yoruba, but one name that we will never accept is Biafrans undecided Stop using that fake Photoshop picture

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by TRUTHaDDICTED(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2020
tutudesz:

Well you can go through my post and bring out where and when I claimed to be yoruba undecided You are free to call us what ever name suit you whether Niger Deltans South South Fulani Yoruba, but one name that we will never accept is Biafrans undecided Stop using that fake Photoshop picture
If at all you're from the so called SS, what can you do as an individual to stop Biafra if tomorrow Biafra referendum is conducted and won within your area? cheesy
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Yankee101: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2020
Tell them
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:42am On Aug 05, 2020
surgical:

This is why the only person and group that really gives the northern oligarchs nightmares are Mazi Kanu and IPOB! Every other southerner that's desirous of REAL change is just good at blowing grammar and penning longwinded epistles on newspapers and social media! It's gotten to the point now that they hardly make a comment without mentioning Mazi Kanu, and saying the only way Ndigbo can smell the presidency is if we rein him in and jettison the agitation for secession! Biafrans/Ndigbo would be foolish to fall for this obvious trap!

1 Like

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Nobody: 12:56am On Aug 05, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
I expected you to mention one state within Arewa territories that's also contributing in the oil production and you're mentioning Ondo, is Ondo an Arewa state? And you're saying "We" who are the " We"? Nomadic bastard.

Lol, Ondo is Yoruba state and I am Yoruba

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Uchek(m): 4:49am On Aug 05, 2020
What is the relevance of Biafra in this write-up? Why inject Biafra into an issue that is on-Biafean?

tutudesz:

Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by Uchek(m): 4:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Are people from the north not enriching themselves on the wealth of entire Nigerians?

]oquote author=Nbotee post=92436857]Ppl do not know it is d gold mining in zamfara dat is thriving with the distraction of bandits and herdsmen... The problem isn't about who controls what but about the intentions of the individuals who claim to b fighting for their ppl.. D recent revelations in the NDDC is proof that selfish ppl from the region will continue to enrich demselves while blaming the north [/quote]
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by odinnie: 7:16am On Aug 05, 2020
they are just waking up
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by tutudesz: 7:55am On Aug 05, 2020
Uchek:
What is the relevance of Biafra in this write-up? Why inject Biafra into an issue that is on-Biafean?

Go through his write up 1st, he started the insult
Re: Arewa Controls Its Gold But Niger Delta Can't Control Its Oil - Rep Dagogo Angry by tutudesz: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2020
TRUTHaDDICTED:
If at all you're from the so called SS, what can you do as an individual to stop Biafra if tomorrow Biafra referendum is conducted and won within your area? cheesy
Referendum will be on dividing Nigeria and not to join Biafrans. Referendum is about dividing a country and every opinions is taking into consideration 1st

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Begging For Followers On Twitter / The Man Who Once Tried To Save Nigeria / Photo: ECOWAS Disrespects Buhari's Representative In Accra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.