Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians (19578 Views)

UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga / UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
Toyosienna:

Not only Nigeria

Then the news is not fake , visas typed awaiting approval since 2 months now

These stranded guys are now into occultisim and stealing, the girls all into prostitution , this will increase after 17th when police will start raiding

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Cousin9999: 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2020
Every African country should ban people from traveling to that entire region. There is nothing for anyone over there unless you have a military going to snatch their oil.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by larryking540: 3:10am On Aug 05, 2020
Toyosienna:

As for this uae tough for now to secure job for unskilled labour ,skill labour still hope and beside uae as kallas the country don cast most employer selling their company and go .uae is fake country that’s the logic in uae ,the country is living on past glory now ,not as peoples think am again

na the country use their head kill the country, na them get the highest amount of racism pass ,na hustle way man con do Sha ,what to do

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:19am On Aug 05, 2020
U like fake news oo... u de naija fome know wetin de happen for here... August 17th, na wa oo.. kindly confirm ur info before u spread it...
majamajic:
Our embassy is lying, Nigerians in Dubai that visas expired on or before March are told to go on or before August 17 , many of them tried to renew their visit visas which was not successful

Initially , they gave them 6 Months extra stay (till December) cos of covid but after Huss case they immediately reverse it to August 17
The flight air peace made available to lift Nigerians , I think tomorrow , is filled up ( Nigerians are paying as high as 500k to agents as against airpeace official price of around 280k , one way to Nigeria ) , many Nigerians will be stranded from 17th August , watch out

As at now Nigerian visas are not coming out !
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:20am On Aug 05, 2020
We over here knew it was fake because u can'tgive such info and put a Nigeria contact number... All UAE Visa is done in UAE, so na fake tey tey...
Amspecial:
but wait o watin ppl self day gain for spreading lie up and down for God sake? and the idiott day even put number way u go use WhatsApp am how I wish sas,dss and NA ft track dat number go flog the bagger for house
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:22am On Aug 05, 2020
Yea, Visa renewal had issues for like a week!and it's not just Nigerian visas alone... Every thing is now ok and renewal has resumed...
tillaman:
According to a friend of mine that was trying to do visa change, he said the refused to renew his visa last week they just started renewing visas today!
I really don’t know sha
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2020
Go and ask ur agent again now.. however, no new visit visas for naija and that goes for so many other countries with bad management of covid-19 and besides naija airport never open for International flights
SammyChi1988:
Is not fake... My visa agency just informed me that no visit visa or renewal of visa for Nigerians. The only option is to exit the country.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:26am On Aug 05, 2020
U de UAE too... if u are and believe thisninfo without valid law then u na learner oooo
onyechez:

Who told you it is fake news, are you currently in UAE? same thing on Nigerian embassy building was destroyed in Ghana, they denied it until it became a public mockery by Ghanaian citizens then Nigerian government took it serious.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:29am On Aug 05, 2020
Let her go and do now...The issue was just for 2 weeks and have been resolved.. besides no be only naija e affect naaa
valdes00:

He is right... My wife also wanted to do visa change, she was nt allowed.. Its not a fake news...
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 4:30am On Aug 05, 2020
2 months...ur lie big pass Buhari own ooo... when did UAE review the expiry from DEC, 31st ro August 10th?
majamajic:

These stranded guys are now into occultisim and stealing, the girls all into prostitution , this will increase after 17th when police will start raiding
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 5:32am On Aug 05, 2020
MolarT:
2 months...ur lie big pass Buhari own ooo... when did UAE review the expiry from DEC, 31st ro August 10th?

Before they reverse it, visas has not been coming out cos covid 19
Meanwhile do u live in Dubai ?
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 5:36am On Aug 05, 2020
MolarT:
Go and ask ur agent again now.. however, no new visit visas for naija and that goes for so many other countries with bad management of covid-19 and besides naija airport never open for International flights

People are going back to Dubai , but u must have residence visa cos visit visas are not coming out
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by MolarT(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2020
Bro don'tsay what u don'tknow..u can'tdo new visit Visa while the International airports is not opened. As for those in UAE, there was a small issue in renewal of visit Visafor like 2 weeks which was sorted out during the Eid celebration . Also importantto note that it was not only Nigeria ns thathad that issue
majamajic:

People are going back to Dubai , but u must have residence visa cos visit visas are not coming out
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 7:21am On Aug 05, 2020
MolarT:
Bro don'tsay what u don'tknow..u can'tdo new visit Visa while the International airports is not opened. As for those in UAE, there was a small issue in renewal of visit Visafor like 2 weeks which was sorted out during the Eid celebration . Also importantto note that it was not only Nigeria ns thathad that issue

Stop saying that am saying what I don't know , am into the system bro , I know it didn't affect only Nigerians , we have 3 people that traveled back to Dubai last week , though they are using resident visas , u said visas are going now , if I give u passport copy can u get me 3 months visa now ?
Get me 3 months normal visit or kariwole visa , since u said visas are going
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 05, 2020
valdes00:

I wonder ooo.. My wife is currently over there and she told me she was denied visa change... Its not fake news...
A reasonable government like others not Nigeria should have investigate to know if it is true or not. I have been in it before, because the UAE government would do anything to deny it, almost same thing that happened in China, Nigerian government and the Chinese ambassador to Nigeria denied it until pictures was posted online it became a mockery.
In one of my travels to Ghana there's this Nigerian man that had a quarrel with a Ghanaian all in the name of woman issues, they fought in the process the Nigerian killed the Ghanaian man.
Long story short, Ghanaians went on reprisal attack on Nigerians from house to house with guns, cutlass, they succeeded in killing 6 innocent Nigerians that knew nothing about the incident.
Could you believe no media in Ghana broadcast such news, their government refused to do anything, the government denied everything. I was shocked that day. Nigerians need to be careful when they travel to another country.

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Homogeneositys(f): 11:08am On Aug 05, 2020
No visa for now, I av been trying to renew my visa
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 2:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
majamajic:

The embassy should have cleared it , than deny it as if visas are coming out, after August 17 , watch as Nigerians will go through issues in Dubai , only one flight went there to lift them meanwhile we have over 10,000 of them that need to go home cos of visa issues , e go red soon

Bro it’s more than 1 flight this week alone 3flight ,,2emirates flight and 1 Airpeace flight ,4 ,5 and 7 ,just that the procedure to book the flight is the problem and fees involve,,to go with any of those airline you will have to summit your details to embassy ,then will forward it to airline without that the airline will not book the ticket ,the embassy at lazy here to do their job frequently .
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 2:09pm On Aug 05, 2020
majamajic:

Why I said fake is peoples said only Nigeria which is not true not only niger ,about the atrocities that why uae want the stranded peoples exit ,,right now in uae it’s tough to secure job ,even though visa open now I think is for fun or just come and spend your money and go not to stay and work ,don’t be surprised the visa visa some rule will follow when they start issuing it back.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 3:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Toyosienna:

Why I said fake is peoples said only Nigeria which is not true not only niger ,about the atrocities that why uae want the stranded peoples exit ,,right now in uae it’s tough to secure job ,even though visa open now I think is for fun or just come and spend your money and go not to stay and work ,don’t be surprised the visa visa some rule will follow when they start issuing it back.

Girls now stand along the road in Sharjah , just like they dobin deira
Boys now obtain inside lifts to meet up before August 17

E go red !
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Donbern: 12:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 2:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
MolarT:

U said Nigeria visas are coming out
These are Nigerians this morning in Sahara centre, Dubai
Kenya and Uganda people are going visa change but Nigerians are all going home , no visa for them

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Donbern: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by chidchid: 5:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
even air peace is helping to bring them back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojodu LCDA, Ikeja Donates Buses For The Ease Of Movement For Residents / A Bus Burning At Berger-Isheri Bridge Lagos / A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.