Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians (19580 Views)

UAE, Yet To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians - Onanuga / UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines / UAE Denies Stopping Issuance Of 3 Months Visa To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by newharddrives(m): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ok
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by DeeTweenie(f): 5:11pm On Aug 04, 2020
For their own good, they can't stop giving Nigerians visa. We spend more over there, you will walk into a store and they will ask you your country, if you say Nigeria, they will say they like Nigerians because we spend plenty plenty.

Without Nigerians visiting there, their economy no go done boom like this.

That can't do such a mistake, never.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by SammyChi1988: 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2020
Is not fake... My visa agency just informed me that no visit visa or renewal of visa for Nigerians. The only option is to exit the country.

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:17pm On Aug 04, 2020
Na another scammer looking to scam more people. The number added is a total giveaway. Don't be surprised if he had already gotten some victims
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by bigjackass: 5:32pm On Aug 04, 2020
how can people even take such crucial information appearing in this kind of format seriously

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by vioment: 5:50pm On Aug 04, 2020
Why should we care.

if we were on point type of people, how will this affect us.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by goldcoinhub: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
I knew Saudi Arabia would not do such
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
its those fools who believe fake news i blame. go to the uae embassy website no such thing. yet people still spread this crap
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 6:05pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2020
DeeTweenie:
For their own good, they can't stop giving Nigerians visa. We spend more over there, you will walk into a store and they will ask you your country, if you say Nigeria, they will say they like Nigerians because we spend plenty plenty.

Without Nigerians visiting there, their economy no go done boom like this.

That can't do such a mistake, never.
They grew their country without Nigeria so they can survive.

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by GeneralPula: 6:24pm On Aug 04, 2020
Okorosam:
Why does fake news go viral quickly? angry

Cuz they’re usually being sponsored ($$) by some misguided folks..
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by neutral2000: 6:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
Hmm
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 04, 2020
LeoThaGreat:
I may never truly fully understand why people spread malicious news such as this.

What do people gain from spreading fake news ehn?

Fake news on sensitive topic such as this?

Now I agree there's got to be a law against (viral) false news
Who told you it is fake news, are you currently in UAE? same thing on Nigerian embassy building was destroyed in Ghana, they denied it until it became a public mockery by Ghanaian citizens then Nigerian government took it serious.

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
They can't do that when they know the importance of Nigerians to their economy.
What importance is Nigerians to their economy when they don't abide by the laws of the land.
They can easily shrink their progress by giving preferential treatment to others countries through the back doors.
Don't forget the leaders of UAE paid billions of dollars to the Europeans to build those infrastructures you see today and the Europeans has some sort of stake in their economy today due to some certain agreement.

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by jmoore(m): 7:34pm On Aug 04, 2020
This is beyond fake news. This is a scam.

The person offering to help those stranded is about to defraud some people.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by bizzibodi(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
It better b true...that place is a holiday haven for treasury looters, corrupt politicians,yahoo boys & Dubai strategist.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by chaloskyx: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
you think they would suspend making money off Nigerians who go there for tourism? they wont but they would not allow you get other things like equal employment opportunities in their country all Nigerians are good for is for their money nothing else you mean nothing to them
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Gerald454: 8:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
ThatHistoryGuy:
They can't do that when they know the importance of Nigerians to their economy.
As at today, work visa is not possible for Nigerians.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
majamajic:
Our embassy is lying, Nigerians in Dubai that visas expired on or before March are told to go on or before August 17 , many of them tried to renew their visit visas which was not successful

Initially , they gave them 6 Months extra stay (till December) cos of covid but after Huss case they immediately reverse it to August 17
The flight air peace made available to lift Nigerians , I think tomorrow , is filled up ( Nigerians are paying as high as 500k to agents as against airpeace official price of around 280k , one way to Nigeria ) , many Nigerians will be stranded from 17th August , watch out

As at now Nigerian visas are not coming out !

Those news are fake ,it’s not only Nigeria facing the problem right now ,most country organize flight for their stranded citizens to be because uae have reverse their previous commitment to till august 17 ,and visa renew or new visit visa uae is not be approving a lot of visa not Nigeria alone .
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 9:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Eddiecute86:
Fake news. The suspension of visit visa is general even the Indians with visit visa can’t come in at the moment.

Yes you right is general ,,the fake news are spread those bloggers as for peoples to view their page .
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 9:20pm On Aug 04, 2020
larryking540:
yes
na God grace and mercy person take day get job here

As for this uae tough for now to secure job for unskilled labour ,skill labour still hope and beside uae as kallas the country don cast most employer selling their company and go .uae is fake country that’s the logic in uae ,the country is living on past glory now ,not as peoples think am again
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 9:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
SammyChi1988:
Is not fake... My visa agency just informed me that no visit visa or renewal of visa for Nigerians. The only option is to exit the country.

It’s general
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by LaboPolitics: 9:26pm On Aug 04, 2020
This Dubai are the ones deceiving themselves. They should simply come out and tell us that visa for Nigerian passport holders are now more stringent and tougher, instead of denying all the time because they want to avoid a diplomatic row that could water down their 'tourism' image which they are trying to protect.

Proper taqqiya merchants.
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2020
SammyChi1988:

Fake news

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by valdes00(m): 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2020
tillaman:
According to a friend of mine that was trying to do visa change, he said the refused to renew his visa last week they just started renewing visas today!
I really don’t know sha
He is right... My wife also wanted to do visa change, she was nt allowed.. Its not a fake news...

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by valdes00(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2020
onyechez:

Who told you it is fake news, are you currently in UAE? same thing on Nigerian embassy building was destroyed in Ghana, they denied it until it became a public mockery by Ghanaian citizens then Nigerian government took it serious.
I wonder ooo.. My wife is currently over there and she told me she was denied visa change... Its not fake news...
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by pacificom: 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
tillaman:
According to a friend of mine that was trying to do visa change, he said the refused to renew his visa last week they just started renewing visas today!
I really don’t know sha
But why would some fugitives just keep hanging on for nothing in another country. Only to renew visa to remain there. Perhaps settle for crime cos idle hand is devil's workshop.

1 Like

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 10:19pm On Aug 04, 2020
valdes00:

I wonder ooo.. My wife is currently over there and she told me she was denied visa change... Its not fake news...

Not only Nigeria
Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by Toyosienna: 10:23pm On Aug 04, 2020
pacificom:

But why would some fugitives just keep hanging on for nothing in another country. Only to renew visa to remain there. Perhaps settle for crime cos idle hand is devil's workshop.

At this time they only want peoples for fun not to come search for job ,they already now they over stay because of not getting offer for job ,they want to push them out,that’s reason for rejecting at moment and not only nigeria

2 Likes

Re: UAE Did Not Suspend Issuance Of Visa To Nigerians by majamajic(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2020
Toyosienna:

Those news are fake ,it’s not only Nigeria facing the problem right now ,most country organize flight for their stranded citizens to be because uae have reverse their previous commitment to till august 17 ,and visa renew or new visit visa uae is not be approving a lot of visa not Nigeria alone .

The embassy should have cleared it , than deny it as if visas are coming out, after August 17 , watch as Nigerians will go through issues in Dubai , only one flight went there to lift them meanwhile we have over 10,000 of them that need to go home cos of visa issues , e go red soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Section Of The Eko Bridge Blocked For Rehabilitation / Keke-marwa: The Latest Menace To The Society / Spanish Government Deports 23 Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.