Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo (2662 Views)

Tinubu To Wike: If I Ask For Free Land, Don’t Give Me….. Deliver Abuja Metroline / Masked Oyo Indigenes Give Fulani, Hausa 30days To Leave Yorubaland / Edo Youths Give Fulani Herdsmen 14-Day Notice To Quit Farmlands And Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by propynich123: 6:44pm On Aug 04, 2020
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2020
Lo

Fulanikwe the Igbo man gringringrin

Cc. Arrewa helinues Salewa95
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Obalatule: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Unfortunately for the efulefu he has no land to even build house in Nnewi not to talk of giving anybody.....his people are still waiting for him to come back

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Obalatule: 6:56pm On Aug 04, 2020
Come and say it in Onitsha, Gutterman

6 Likes

Nzn
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Arrewa: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
Ndi igbo kwenu!! grin
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Mo3891: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin

Lol hahahahahaaa.

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by sageb: 7:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
Confusion in ipob camp

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by saaron(m): 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2020
Anyone who sells or betrays his/her own tribesmen to outsiders to please and gain favour from foriegners at the expense of his own people is nothing but a greedy and utterly useless fellow. History has shown such people be insider enemies who are willing to offer themselves as tools (Usefull Idiots) for use by the enemy. Beware of such traitors.
I will rather deal with people like Nnamdi Kanu (who's willing to sacrifice himself for his people) than bloody "Tribe Traitors" like Joe Igbokwe.
Tribe traitors are the worst set of people you can find anywhere in the world! Roll with them and they will give you up to the enemy.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.

10 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Tranquillity360: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2020
He only want yoruba and hausafulanis to love him.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by adadike(f): 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2020
As if you are relevant in Igboland. Innoson, I know, Who are you?

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Dedetwo(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2020
This dude called Joe Igbokwe is very delusional. How can a person give what he/she does not own? This dumbass dingbat does not own Igbo land therefore cannot give anything to his maternal uncles. Joe, one of these days before your silly eyes, Biafra or Republic of Igbo land will be actualized.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by silentoperator: 8:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
saaron:
Anyone who sells or betrays his/her own tribesmen to outsiders to please and gain favour from foriegners at the expense of his own people is nothing but a greedy and utterly useless fellow. History has shown such people be insider enemies who are willing to offer themselves as tools (Usefull Idiots) for use by the enemy. Beware of such traitors.
I will rather deal with people like Nnamdi Kanu (who's willing to sacrifice himself for his people) than bloody "Tribe Traitors" like Joe Igbokwe.
Tribe traitors are the worst set of people you can find anywhere in the world! Roll with them and they will give you up to the enemy.

DISINTEGRATION OF NIGERIA WILL SAVE LIVES FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM! SUPPORT IT.
Joe's type are the ones sold to the white in the days of slavery.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Heffalump(m): 9:06pm On Aug 04, 2020
Obalatule:
Unfortunately for the efulefu he has no land to even build house in Nnewi not to talk of giving anybody.....his people are still waiting for him to come back

He's a stupid ass licker. Shameless idiot undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by hajimosho(m): 9:57pm On Aug 04, 2020
grin
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 04, 2020
He's one of the Igbo elders we should respect....right?

Anyday Joe igbokwe step foot in onitsha bridge head....and made himself known

Agwoya ka abacha

2 Likes

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Goodmarlian: 10:28pm On Aug 04, 2020
What if the North decides to secede today who will stop them? grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by ContractKiller: 11:13pm On Aug 04, 2020
I'm waiting for someone to comment grin
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by IduNaOba: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2020
Funny man
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by LaboPolitics: 12:39am On Aug 05, 2020
Joe Ibokwe should stop hiding in the dirty gutters of lagos to say it. Let him go to home to Nkwo Nnewi market in his hometown and say it to the faces of kinsmen.

Efulefu retoro ereto.
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by KosiGee(m): 12:54am On Aug 05, 2020
As much as I despise this Joe Igbokwe of a man, there’s no evidence from the report that he said all that...not that he is not capable of making such statements but the YouTube report lacks substance.

Horrible and clumsy narration from whoever put this together. I wouldn’t subscribe to that nonsense even if I’m paid to do that.
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Chestbeaters: 1:42am On Aug 05, 2020
Igbos can believe anything
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Emilokoiyawon: 1:49am On Aug 05, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by ZooOga: 2:25am On Aug 05, 2020
i rather see my ppl raising dere own cattle instead killing every kind of unknown and known bushmeat and snakes and calling that good dining.
and yes, there's plenty of land all over 9ja for the herders to join the 21th century.

NL never fails o. 2018

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It - Agriculture - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/4306270/meet-igbo-man-cattle-rearer

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by MetaPhysical: 2:28am On Aug 05, 2020
Gaddem!!
Igbokwe does not want Ibo to leave Nigeria. Very good!

Ndigbo......Yoruba is not the one holding you from achieving Biafra. Your efulefu brothers in Lagos have escaped poverty and deficiencies and decay in SE. They are determined to reject and defeat Biafra. They dont want to come back. I dare say the day you freaks pick up a Biafran rally in Lagos, Yoruba no go stop you. Igbokwe and his warriors dey there to pepper you.

Odiegwu! angry

1 Like

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by MetaPhysical: 2:31am On Aug 05, 2020
Dedetwo:
This dude called Joe Igbokwe is very delusional. How can a person give what he/she does not own? This dumbass dingbat does not own Igbo land therefore cannot give anything to his maternal uncles. Joe, one of these days before your silly eyes, Biafra or Republic of Igbo land will be actualized.

Igbokwe is a Ibo leader in Lagos. Are you aware?
Can you address your agbero leaders at Onitsha bridge head like this one?
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Commonsense99: 4:48am On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Joe igbokwe certainly knows how to romance the mumu button of his Afonja pay masters.
Say nonsense against Ndi igbo, and the yoruba man is ready to give you heaven on earth.. But deep down in his heart, we know he knows what he is doing, yes he knows it grin
But the downside is, he might likely yearn himself the Nuremberg treatment anytime he loses guide in his igbo land. grin
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 05, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Joe igbokwe certainly knows how to romance the mumu button of his Afonja pay masters.
Say nonsense against Ndi igbo, and the yoruba man is ready to give you heaven on earth.. But deep down in his heart, we know he knows what he is doing, yes he knows it grin
But the downside is, he might likely yearn himself the Nuremberg treatment anytime he loses guide in his igbo land. grin

Lies.. Stop consoling ursef... Look at wat ur son is saying in the public...

See dis wan trying to console himself over commissioner for gutter.. Fulanikwe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by hidhrhis(m): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
Stop consoling urself
U people are not getting any biafra
U guys have being turning round since una started without any headway
All the Igbos or biafra supporters on nl are mad
If all of u gather una self open a whatsapp group,organise a protest even people for street will join una
Morale will be high but the reverse is the case
U guys are scared to the bone
None of u want to be a sacrifice for the cause
Y'all want to taste biafra with none of u dieing
Even kanu no wan die that is why he ran away
In something like this if their is no sacrifice u won't get what u want
U think kanu will get u biafra while u sit on nl, attacking everybody and posting hearsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by EagleNest(m): 6:51am On Aug 05, 2020
Before nko, what do you expect from an enemy. He will want your downfall. Beware! your worst enemy is the one from your household.
Re: I Will Rather Give Fulani Free Land In Igbo Land Than To Allow Biafra To Go - Jo by Dedetwo(m): 6:58am On Aug 05, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Igbokwe is a Ibo leader in Lagos. Are you aware?
Can you address your agbero leaders at Onitsha bridge head like this one?

I am not aware dumbass such as Igbokwe is a leader. Anyway, it takes one agbero ward to recognize agbero leaders. I guess you know your agbero leaders.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking -Third Russian General 'killed' In Ukraine : Commander Of Armoured Unit / Peter Obi Used Airpeace Hopper Aircraft Not Private Jet (photos) / Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.