Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 (849 Views)

Synagogue Bleacher Collapses Near Jerusalem, 2 Killed, Over 167 Injured / Beirut Explosion: The Photographer Recording This Scene Died - Report / Gunman Open Fire In Texas Walmart, Killed Over 20 (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Georgekyrian(m): 11:41pm On Aug 04, 2020
SAD embarassed
IMAGES FROM THE EXPLOSION IN LEBANON.

*Lebanese media say the blasts were not from fireworks. But for a highly explosive material.
The investigation is ongoing.
*Israel says they had nothing to do with this explosion.

Attack, War, what do you think?

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Georgekyrian(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2020
SAD lipsrsealed

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Georgekyrian(m): 11:45pm On Aug 04, 2020
The explosion was so great that it was heard in Cyprus.
They report multiple injuries and many material damages. angry
More than 30 teams from the fire service to the doctors are on full operation now.

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Righteousness89(m): 12:25am On Aug 05, 2020
The Deep Truth of the Matter is that this Beruit Experience is a taste of things to Come on the Earth..

This Passage comes to mind.

"See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

Beruit is in the Middle East, which is a Major Hotspot for the things which are to Come..

The times of Jacob's Trouble
The Great Tribulations and all that!

But one Sure Fact is that the Saints will be taken away in the Greatest Mystery of Human Creation and Existence..

It's Here on Us!
This is a time to seek Peace and Prepare ourselves to Meet the Lord..

This is a time for us to be Concious of what we do...

Preparation is sooo Vital

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Officialgarri: 12:33am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Deep Truth of the Matter is that this Beruit Experience is a taste of things to Come on the Earth..

Beruit is in the Middle East, which is a Major Hotspot for the things which are to Come..

But one Sure Fact is that the Saints will be taken away in the Greatest Mystery of Human Creation and Existence..

It's Here on Us!

Pastor, no offense o. I just want to know ; when do you have time to pray and when do you have time to even study your bible?

3 Likes

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by falcon01: 12:40am On Aug 05, 2020
grin
Righteousness89:

It's Here on Us!

grin grin you are a deluded individual

2 Likes

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Manhood85(m): 12:59am On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

"See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down."

It's Here on Us!

You don make am!

1 Like

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Georgekyrian(m): 1:51am On Aug 05, 2020
But the truth of the matter be say, na @righteousness89 and @sweettoto89 dey reign on Nairaland now oo
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Mo3891: 4:05am On Aug 05, 2020
Ammonium nitrate
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Juliusmomoh: 4:16am On Aug 05, 2020
I can see the end coming

1 Like

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by femi4: 6:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Destruction everywhere... NH4NO3 in acton
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Olominira(m): 8:40am On Aug 05, 2020
Investigation is necessary. No govt would come out and say it's terror attack
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by obonujoker(m): 8:54am On Aug 05, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Georgekyrian(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2020
E be ISIS carry update come. make we check all this people and country sponsoring virus, they may have some human weapon they are sponsoring too, my thought shaa cry
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Unnerve: 12:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Are there people who actually believe that an explosion of that magnitude had anything to do with fireworks?

Pending when a terrorist group claims responsibility for it (even if none ever does), authorities should be wise enough to treat it as an attack and nothing else.

1 Like

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Afobear: 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

It's Here on Us!

Anyday I catch you Covenant Graduate , I will obliterate you

1 Like

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Righteousness89(m): 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Afobear:

Anyday I catch you Covenant Graduate , I will obliterate you

Hahahaha..

Eat food My Brother..

Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by Afobear: 2:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hahahaha..

Eat food My Brother..

Obrigado... But this won't bride you our from the slap scheduled for you and you alone
Re: More Photo From Beirut Explosion That Killed Over 100 by anuofGod(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nations against national. Trying to prove power superiority.
The end time is near

(1) (Reply)

Victory For Bobi Wine As Court Rules In His Favor / Chechen Special Forces Kills US Intelligence Officer In Mariupol / France Is Unwilling To Make Concessions To Russia & Wants Ukraine To Win The War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.