Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,417 members, 7,853,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! (286 Views)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma / Remember "Shade" From The Mount Zion Film Just A Little Sin? Then And Now / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Omooba77: 10:52am On Aug 05, 2020
TODAY, 35 YEARS AGO, OUR JOURNEY BEGAN IN DRAMA MINISTRY.
Ministers of God Worldwide who have stood in the Gap for us in the Place of Prayers, THANK YOU!
Church of God that have Interceded on our behalf, THANK YOU!
People of various Places and Tribes, that have Sustained us with FInancial Provisions, THANK YOU!
Pastors and ministers that have helped us in Various Times of Needs,
THANK YOU !
Mount Zion Institute Alumni Fellowship NIGERIA, that have supported us at various Times, THANK YOU!
Ministry Friends in many Nations that have honored many Mount Zion Families at various Times,THANK YOU!
THANK YOU JESUS CHRIST for Consistencies !
THANK YOU FATHER for SUSTAINANCE,
Thank you LORD For New Visions evolving!
Just Yesterday,
When we gathered with some Mount Zion Couples and Ministry Staff praying and Praising Him,
OUR FATHER SPOKE AGAIN AND I ANNOUNCED IT,
Do you know what HE said again?
He Said:
“KIN LE TÍÌ RÍ?”
Meaning...?
“What You Have Seen is Yet Small compared to What I would Still Do !”

Lala, Isawuru ooooo, Abebora muti yangan, afowuro besu jobi papo
Awa aro meta binu si o......

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157181859021831

Re: Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Omooba77: 11:18am On Aug 05, 2020
Abejoye......
Re: Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Omooba77: 1:14pm On Aug 05, 2020
Run with your vision.....

Evangelist Mike Abayomi Bamiloye has changed drama ministry allover the World......
May All be Profitable Servants in our Callings.....
Re: Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Omooba77: 9:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Ayamatangaaaaaaaaa..........
Re: Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 06, 2020
I aaaaam at anger!!!!!... Lol.. Very scary movie. Watched that movie as a little gurl mehnnn....

I like their movies. In fact my parish uses their movies for most of our Thursdays film show in Church. The man is good.

I'm sure you must have seen the one titled "layi wo Iwe" very touching.

Congrats to them.
Re: Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Omooba77: 5:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brachaa:
I aaaaam at anger!!!!!... Lol.. Very scary movie. Watched that movie as a little gurl mehnnn....

I like their movies. In fact my parish uses their movies for most of our Thursdays film show in Church. The man is good.

I'm sure you must have seen the one titled "layi wo Iwe" very touching.

Congrats to them.

Aro meta...
Emi ti gbe igba oso keji....
Planning to invite him, before the lockdown....
Re: Mount Zion Drama Ministry Is 35 Years Today! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Omooba77:

Aro meta...
Emi ti gbe igba oso keji....
Planning to invite him, before the lockdown....

Wow! Really?

Cool.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Osun-osogbo Festival / Is It Right To Pray Bad Against People We Call Enemies? / Where Is GRIMMJOE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.