Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma (23446 Views)

Catholic Church Believes In Separation From Bed, Not Divorce - Father Oluoma / Father Oluoma: If Your Wife Slaps You, Go And Drink Beer (Video) / Father Oluoma: Ladies Virginity Is Not A Gift To Your Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrCover: 9:21am On Mar 14
Famous Nigerian Catholic priest, Rev Fr Chinenye Oluoma, has urged women who have clocked 35 years and desire to marry not to wait for men to propose to them.

Oluoma suggested that women in that age bracket should break the law and convention by approaching men first, especially men have shown signs of liking to them, instead of waiting endlessly in vain.

The cleric’s advice was contained in a video he shared on his Facebook page on Wednesday.

According to him, those who are above 35 years and continue to wait for men to propose to them suggest they are not yet ready for marriage.

At 35 years of age, my dear sister, you are waiting for a man who will come to propose to you at the airport. 35 years? You’re not ready. You are waiting for a man to come and propose to you. ‘You don de enter menopause’. Menopause ‘means that men will pause'

Break the law! I’m saying this but it may sound funny. If you’re a young girl and you know marriage is your calling; you can be a good mother. You happen to see any guy who is interested in you but doesn’t have courage. You know some guys like some ladies but they don’t have the courage, some guys don’t the courage. You discover that this guy have shown signs of liking you but doesn’t have the courage of talking to you. My dear sister break that useless law. Approach that guy. Break that useless convention. Meet the guy and say ‘Bro, I know you like me but you don’t have the courage’. Tell him ‘I will make it easy for you’. Tell him your good qualities.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.facebook.com/fadaoluoma/videos/962066425251869/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrCover: 9:22am On Mar 14
What Do you really think about FADA OLUOMA

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by iamtardey: 9:23am On Mar 14
cheesy Na Father I wan go do now o

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:25am On Mar 14
so that men would call them desperate old cargo and start abusing them?

if a woman reaches 35yrs old and no man has proposed to spend the rest of his life with her, then let it go and just accept that marriage aint for you.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by ValCon888: 11:27am On Mar 14
Note to ladies. Approaching men like this will increase your tòto mileage 10x.

103 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by EEIA: 12:59pm On Mar 14
Pocohantas, Ereluroz

The clergy has said it all. cool

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by aribisala0(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14
A fi oju so
A fi gbogbo ara so....

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by jeromestarks: 1:00pm On Mar 14
Once you see a single lady above 25, you have seen a frustrated individual. A woman single at 30 is a psychiatric patient.
A woman single at 35 is a dead man walking.
A woman single at 40 is a detriment to the society. She has the tendency to kill, kidnap, rape, steal, assassinate, gamble, swindle etc. Avoid such women at all cost. In fact, avoid any single lady above 30.

If you a peaceful lasting happy home that you can return to after work, fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman of 18/23 and marry.
Avoid my advice and regret the way many married men are currently regretting their marriage.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tallesty1(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14
Just curious though.

If she propose and he accepts, what next?

Will she now go to his people for marriage list and all, or give him money to marry her?

Abi nah he no go take over there?

Nah set up if nah the later go be the case.

23 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14
ValCon888:
You mean they would end up offering themselves as bonanza

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Oracleforce: 1:02pm On Mar 14
I pity for this man...

All.these keypad warrior Olosho.ladies will soon come for him....dem no.dey fear any man of God....they are highly demonized

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Austus2011(m): 1:02pm On Mar 14
There is nothing wrong with it though.. but men will abuse it and take the said woman for granted

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Rahkman: 1:03pm On Mar 14
After the age of 25, women's worth starts to decline rapidly very unfair to them

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by olisaEze(m): 1:03pm On Mar 14
Abeg fada, that’s exactly how feminism started. After having her marriage proposal rejected by Femi, Simisola took her life and died. Expecting Femi to be overwhelmed with remorse like Romeo and die with her too, she forgot that he only told her he loved her the night of their prackin to ensure uninterrupted service connectivity, he never said he’d die for her! So Simi went alone to hell and negotiated with Lilith for revenge, who sent her back to earth as a dangerous idea to women. That’s how the problem of the first proposal from woman to man, became known as Femi-n-Simi aka feminism! If you don’t believe me ask google. If you don’t see it there, just know google ain’t perfect!😌

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by mactoni91(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14
Dem go Overclock your Odometer...

4 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by advanceDNA: 1:04pm On Mar 14
Austus2011:
There is nothing wrong with it though.. but men will abuse it and take the said woman for granted

So ..??
na today women don dey exploit and take men that toast them for granted....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Etosha: 1:04pm On Mar 14
"menopause means men will pause"... Too harsh. I always Thank God all my sisters are married. One about 36 didn't hide her feelings for me lately, but I can't marry someone older than me.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by mactoni91(m): 1:04pm On Mar 14
Ladies in this Category full UK...

Na bad characters(Feminism) dey work against them.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by jetson06: 1:04pm On Mar 14
Women over 35 don't need to marry. Marriage should not been seen as avenue for one to seek relevance in this life. Oprah Winfrey is over 70 years of age and yet more relevant than most women that are married in their 20s. Bleep all these African societal norms. It is nothing but pure fuckery and bullshit.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tradepunter2: 1:05pm On Mar 14
It won't work..... I have two male friends above 35 and they are sooo not looking forward to dating any girl from 30 upwards..... One of them is even dating a 27 year old..... Marrying Early is just the best solution

19 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by maureensylvia(f): 1:05pm On Mar 14
Are we that cheap?

SMH no pressure to my gender ❌

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by nedu666: 1:05pm On Mar 14
I concur. Ladies no time to waste. You can even accept to be the bread winner, nothing spoil. Afterall, Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, Oprah were bread winners

8 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by ProudNigerian01: 1:05pm On Mar 14
Only problem is, pride won't allow many people see road sad

Repent truly and make sure you use your words and character to preach Christ, let people feel God's love in you extending to them.

Be kind. Be polite. Be respectful. Be humble. Be diligent. Be Honest.

You cannot claim you love God or even know Him when you are always quarreling or being lazy.

Love God truly with all your being and show it in your words and character.

Mark.12.33 - And to love Him with all the heart, with all the understanding, with all the soul, and with all the strength, and to love one's neighbor as oneself, is more than all the whole burnt offerings and sacrifices."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Emu4life(m): 1:05pm On Mar 14
So mumu me will now accept their Proposal. Sorry Sir, but we don't eat Chaff.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Cmanforall: 1:05pm On Mar 14
Rahkman:
After the age of 25, women's worth starts to decline rapidly very unfair to them

It depends

What do you mean by 'worth' here?

A woman's worth is not linked to having a 'husband'

Do you know how much Linda Ikeji is worth? Just an example

Women can increase their worth in different ways

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by virginboy1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14
I agree with the Rev Father... .

Also, you a woman approaching 35 years, no work, always broke, no sense, a nag, always looking down on struggling hardworking men...chai...i pity you undecided

25 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by G00dharddick: 1:06pm On Mar 14
No sane man should accept woman who's 35. After the olosho has hoe around in her prime time and been mounted by numerous dicks before, the idiot now wants to look for a Simp man to pin down with marriage.

Men, avoid evening newspapers

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Tochj(m): 1:06pm On Mar 14
ValCon888:
Did you hear
Go and open for him?
He said
Play your cards very well.
I show signs to a lady 10 years ago
She was forming
I show the another
She played
Today we're married
While forming girl is single till today.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by G00dharddick: 1:06pm On Mar 14
maureensylvia:
Are we that cheap?

Aside sex, what else can you offer a man in a relationship?

18 Likes

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by Truthshotcrazy: 1:07pm On Mar 14
MrBrownJay1:
so that men would call them desperate old cargo and start abusing them?

if a woman reaches 35yrs old and no man has proposed to spend the rest of his life with her, then let it go and just accept that marriage aint for you.
Paris Hilton got married at 40. Even some women who marry early at 25 before 40 are divorced and in the single and ready to mingle market again.
Won't be surprised if 43 years old Kim Kardashian remarries again.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Ladies Above 35 Years Should Propose To Men – Rev Father Oluoma by yesloaded: 1:07pm On Mar 14
dear single ladies, stop looking for an already made man because not all women will be lucky to marry already made man.

look for a responsible guy with a good vision and give him a chance

thank you

20 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Faith Oyedepo Rescues Traumatized Teenager During Evangelism / Why Do Pastors Always Wear Suits On The Pulpit? / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 56th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.