Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon (41546 Views)

Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Kiddwaya Kisses Erica As The Girl He Likes The Most In The BBNaija House / BBNaija: Seyi Kisses Mercy's Chest, Armpit & Cheek. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by BigDick70inch(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
See this oponu in reality riff raff like you fit talk to person like Erica.... this guy get mind sha

Aarindin!!!
That same guy u called riff raff(laycon)..
Was the best graduating student in philosophy dept (unilag)..

Shallow erica shows what modern girls are..
They prefer already made/money to potentials..

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Jackmj(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Lmao, fvck! In everything you do in life try to make money. If laycon was to be from a very rich background, Erica would act different. She definitely love laycon, but likes and can't resist kiddwaya. Laycon is intelligent, Kiddwaya is rich and attractive. So money would have made it 2-2 for laycon.

This should serve as a lesson to every guy out there. Girls will always choose look and money over anything you have to offer as a broke, intelligent and ambitious guy. grin
hi

Who said Kidd is not intelligent. Did you watch kid's presentation on dulux today? Laycon wey De struggle to speak English sef
Kidd beats Laycon in all ramifications

3 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Coldfeets:
That Kiddwaya can be so irritating at times, the way he tries to mark his territory.

I really started finding him so disgusting the moment I saw him feeding Erica while Ozo was doing her hair.

I mean, that was so childish.

The only true player in that house I have spotted so far is Prince.

You only hear about his secret moves but you will never see him begging any of the ladies or making obvious maneuvers as if he owns any of those ladies in the house prior to coming to the Big Brother House.
calm down... watch closely, Prince is less a man when he's with nengi... He also is a simp but, codedly

9 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Jackmj(m): 7:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
If not for big brother how ajegunle abgero like Laycon go dey drag babe with a rich handsome man like Kiddwaya
Stupid boy Laycum should go for his type. Nonsense and Buhari

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by anonimi: 7:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rgade:
Laycon you be my guy, and you are a real nigggaaar.
But honestly, you dey fvck up sad
Ericca has made clear her stand with you. She likes you like a friend and is intellectually attracted to you,but you're just not the dream guy.
You're not her knight in shining armor. Kid has claimed dat.
You might think you guys have vibed and that she loves being around you,but once you are about to move into a girls romantic territory, you gotta pack heat under the hood. Cheese and looks.
And to be honest, having been cleared by Ericca about you and kid's position in her life; you're the one jaywalking inside someone's territory.
Kidd was just in the holies the other night.
You're messing with someone else's property bro.
You're being a pussy ass nigggaaar right now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Aksnoopy: 8:00pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jackmj:
hi

Who said Kidd is not intelligent. Did you watch kid's presentation on dulux today? Laycon wey De struggle to speak English sef
Kidd beats Laycon in all ramifications
I don't watch the show on a good day. I only did twice accidentally.
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by meobizy(f): 8:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
I heard this big fool has a serious girlfriend outside the house. After watching viewers follow the Froddster story from origin to climax, this guy wants to play us again. Use your head when voting this year. In fact, wetin concern me?
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by tfash96(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Kittex7:
Even though person no get money. Make person get big body... Small body dey affect Laycon. Wizzy self no find am easy
Hope say no be Wizkid u mean.. Which small body dey affect Wizkid? Tell me any girl hin wan 4uck wey hin no go fit kpansh..Person wey be say na ladies dey rush am including older ladies.. Na dem go dey use vagina beg am.. This life get money ni o Bleep body muscle or abs.. Na the only thing wey dey affect Laycon be that o no be body o

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Jackmj(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2020
Aksnoopy:
I don't watch the show on a good day. I only did twice accidentally.

You need to see the way he was marketing dulux with pompous British grammar. Laycon no reach Kidd ooo his fans (Laycon) are only supporting him out of pity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by vickydevoka(m): 8:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jackmj:

Abeg which Prince fyn Even Ozo no reach Kidd
Ozo fyn woman fyn him no fyn man fyn
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by tfash96(m): 8:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
majamajic:

Hmmm, Nigerians and criticism
I put my channel on BBN every morning by 7am , I do work out with these housemates , since 2 weeks am really healthy than before
I like one girl there Dora, she has a big breast , so I enjoy working out with her , at the same time keeping my fitness
U can off your TV after the work out
The program is very good , everything u want is there
On Sunday afternoon u can learn how to make hair from the house mates , Thursday evening u can learn how to act drama ,
This BBN is not all about sex ! Only one unconfirmed sex inside duve has happened since 3 weeks , and the persons involved all nearly sent home by voters ( one evicted , one was saved by housemates)
God bless you
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Aksnoopy: 8:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jackmj:

You need to see the way he was marketing dulux with pompous British grammar. Laycon no reach Kidd ooo his fans (Laycon) are only supporting him out of pity
grin grin
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by jericco1(m): 8:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bros leave this girl abeg. Try Wathoni
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Brunicekid(m): 8:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
See this oponu in reality riff raff like you fit talk to person like Erica.... this guy get mind sha
Who be Erica?

Naa Mermaid
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by yusufu16: 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2020
tomdon:

Kid has more than 85m oo

I know kid has the money. He is there because of fame.

But once Laycon wins, he will be more famous than Kid.

4 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by braine(m): 8:16pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Nobody should look down on themself. Aim for your dreams even if it seems high up there.
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Enwhen(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
dalass:

Satan is a man cool

Devil = Satan = Eve = Woman.

May God save us(men) from Satan(women)...Amin
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Komu1048(m): 8:23pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rgade:
Ericca has made clear her stand with you. She likes you like a friend and is intellectually attracted to you,but you're just not the dream guy.
You might think you guys have vibed and that she loves being around you,but once you are about to move into a girls romantic territory, you gotta pack heat under the hood. Cheese and looks.
And to be honest, having been cleared by Ericca about you and kid's position in her life; you're the one jaywalking inside someone's territory.

The guy na my man aswear but he might just loose a fan with his Erica bullshit. He is annoying with the way he is forcing himself on her while she turns him down repeatedly. This is not cool with me whereas he can look elsewhere, there are other housemates that are still free and ready to groove he should look there, even without Kidd she will still keep layconicon as friend

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Bossman25(m): 8:36pm On Aug 05, 2020
Oga you are the reason why no student will get A1 this coming WAEC...

Rilwayne001:
The show shows how Nigeria is an assemblage of anencephalous imps. embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by richie240: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rgade:
Chai!
'Friend-zone' of life!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by temptnow: 8:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
yusufu16:
Laycon please remain focused on the price.

Once you win, na she go come dey beg you.

Win wetin? Are you ok?

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Bossman25(m): 8:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
Which British Grammer? So speaking fluently now means he is intelligent..? Oga shift comot from this page!
How will you know someone who is intelligent from someone who is not.......if na only grammmer you dey check!

Jackmj:

12 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by macho44(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Coldfeets:

There's a difference between being true Alpha and being true Childish.

In my own opinion, that Kiddwaya is just being plainly truly immature.

What makes him think he owns Erica?

I guess his idea of Alpha male love is the jealous and possessive moves that makes some women to start feeling frustrated and trapped after sometime being with him.

Well, it's good for him if it's working for him but any sensible woman should be wise enough to see through him before getting herself entangled in that hot mess called Kiddwaya.
Kidd is the real deal, and its no secret that women tend to fall for his likes. If you ask me, I think he's got the sauce and the physique to complement it all.

2 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Bossman25(m): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Which money? His own or his fathers?
Let me predict that he will be evicted soon...nkoo

yusufu16:

I know kid has the money. He is there because of fame.

But once Laycon wins, he will be more famous than Kid.

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by dalass(f): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Enwhen:

Devil = Satan = Eve = Woman.

May God save us(men) from Satan(women)...Amin

Amen

May God save you from all the female members at home... Mother, sisters, daughter etc... angry

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Ugaboy: 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
weIMPORT:
BBNaija housemate, Laycon has opened up on how he finds it irritating whenever Kiddwaya and Erica kiss in his presence.

While talking with Prince and TrikyTee, Laycon said that he likes Erica but finds it irritating that Kiddwaya always intrudes, grabs and kiss her anytime he’s having a discussion with, Erica.

He said:

“I like Erica, I like her and i love spending time with her.. but there’s Kidd. Erica and I might just be having a discussion and he’ll just come, grab her waist and start kissing her. I don’t even get jealous anymore, i just find it irritating, disrespectful and awkward.”

Sorry calling your attention, how did made the letter on your signature red/colour?
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Enwhen(m): 8:49pm On Aug 05, 2020
dalass:

Amen

May God save you from all the female members at home... Mother, sisters, daughter etc... angry

Lolsss..

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2020
BigDick70inch:

Aarindin!!!
That same guy u called riff raff(laycon)..
Was the best graduating student in philosophy dept (unilag)..

Shallow erica shows what modern girls are..
They prefer already made/money to potentials..
ode person like Laycon go give ur sister belle say amen grin grin

1 Like

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Tedassie(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Please can you spare some few minutes of your time to sign this petition to United Nations to intervene in bringing justice to the people of Kaduna South
https://www.change.org/justiceforSouthernKaduna
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:

Abeg Who is she... ??

How can u attach so much importance to a lady that you will think a man isn’t fit to talk to her??

4 Likes

Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by PrinxArthur1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2020
Karrangoiniizz:
As a simp I know how you feel myself
Mr red pill what is your suggestion for him?
Re: It's Irritating When Kiddwaya Kisses Erica In My Presence - Laycon by BigDick70inch(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
ode person like Laycon go give ur sister belle say amen grin grin

Laycon is potential ready to explode joor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Auditions / CNN Claims Nairobi Is In Nigeria ( Pics) / Joseph Okechukwu Condemns BBNaija With Proof (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.