Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. (8318 Views)

Our Ancestors Built This Wall 600 Years Ago. Today We Would Pay CHINA To Do It. / Ogun: Unauthorised Flyover Bridge In Omo Forest / Reno Omokri: Biafrans Built This Armoured Car During The Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES.

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by SweetJoystick(m): 4:10pm On Aug 05, 2020
Them no tell you from where you get the pictures from? angry

16 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by 88Craze: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
I wonder ooo
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:11pm On Aug 05, 2020
SweetJoystick:
Them no tell you from where you get the pictures from? angry

Safe to conclude that you don't know who and where..

grin grin

Who sabi beta answer?
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by LegendHero(m): 4:12pm On Aug 05, 2020
I’ve been been seeing this image but today is actually the first time I understood what’s going on.

So that bricklayer is using cement and that “Brick and Block Trowel” to patch the bridge abi what exactly is he doing?

Wonders shall never end.

6 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:
I’ve been been seeing this image but today is actually the first time I understood what’s going on.

So that bricklayer is using cement and that “Brick and Block Trowel” to patch the bridge abi what exactly is he doing?

Wonders shall never end.

I heard the bridge crumbled less than 1 year after it was commissioned so they hired bricklayers to do patch patch and cover the massive cracks.

Bridges are built to last for 30 or more years, but this bridge crumbled withing a year.

Yes, wonders shall never end.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by MikeBetty(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Wonders shall never end.
Check Am Very Well, It Is Rochas Flyover At Amakaoha Owerri

8 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by LegendHero(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

I heard the bridge crumbled less than 1 year after it was commissioned so they hired bricklayers to do patch patch and cover the massive cracks.

Bridges are built to last for 30 or more years, but this bridge crumbled withing a year.

Yes, wonders shall never end.

Lol nawa o.

1 Like

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by dynicks(m): 4:24pm On Aug 05, 2020
If I'm not mistaken, that should be the flyover existing in owerri which was built by rochas okorocha!

4 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Sammy07: 4:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Anambra I suppose or imo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 4:51pm On Aug 05, 2020
Obiano Performs Partial Opening Of Aroma Flyover

The governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano has partially opened the iconic Aroma Flyover in Awka the state capital to commuters in order to ease up the heavy traffic congestion usually expected in the area during the Yuletide season.

Performing the partial opening on Monday, governor Obiano announced that the bridge was about 95 percent completed. He explained that he was opening it to ease the flow of traffic in the heart of Awka during the Christmas period and that it would be closed down after the season to ensure a proper completion of work.

Governor Obiano also performed a partial opening of the Amawbia Bridge in the Awka Capital Territory to facilitate the flow of traffic.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/201014/obiano-performs-partial-opening-of-aroma-flyover.html

This is what I found out.

It was built and commissioned by Obiano in Anambra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:02pm On Aug 05, 2020
Looking at this picture, the cracks started during construction, you can see the red soil behind the thin and substandard concrete.

The governor did his inspection photo op propaganda, but actually did not inspect anything, even the state engineers obviously did not inspect or supervise anything, they just show up to commission and take pictures for social media.

Sad.

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by LegendHero(m): 5:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
Looking at this picture, the cracks started during construction, you can see the red soil behind the thin and substandard concrete.

The governor did his inspection photo op propaganda, but actually did not inspect anything, even the state engineers obviously did not inspect or supervise anything, they just show up to commission and take pictures for social media.

Sad.

Lol. Is that a suspension bridge like someone claimed?

This Governor is a comedian and I think they love mediocrity over there.

So he just built a bridge, then add something that look like suspension to scam his people that he build a suspension bridge.

Or maybe it’s just for fashion tho.

7 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:21pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Is that a suspension bridge?

So he just built a bridge, then add something that look like suspension to scam his people that he build a suspension bridge.

It was a fake and FAILED copycat mediocre bridge modeled after Lekki Ikoyi bridge, but like everything fake, it crumbled in less than 1 year.

They built rubbish and put some rubbish clippers on top to resemble suspension.

Sad..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by WonderManly(m): 5:25pm On Aug 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

2 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 5:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
This is what they faked to look like suspension, the rubbish bent and the concrete separated.

smh

4 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by oyonu(m): 5:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol. Is that a suspension bridge?

Seriously, our government are scammed na. Even the ikoyi bridge is never a suspension bridge, it's not held by the suspension cables but by piers under the bridge: the cables are just for fancy in my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by BlackfireX: 6:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Politicians ehhhhh
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Haywhymido(m): 6:43pm On Aug 05, 2020
T. I. N - This is Nigeria. listen attentively democracy didn't work for us, would not and can not work for us. Let's try another system of government

1 Like

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Ejanla07: 6:54pm On Aug 05, 2020

Come see
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 05, 2020
When you make a goat your store keeper your yams would keep disapearing till theres none left.

1 Like

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by menix(m): 7:46pm On Aug 05, 2020
That should be Kwatta bridge Awka..
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Madmohamed419(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
NGpatriot:
madam obianu from my state Anambra any problems whit that

3 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 8:44pm On Aug 05, 2020
Madmohamed419:
madam obianu from my state Anambra any problems whit that

lol.

Madam obianu try no be small..

. grin grin
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by cassidy1996(m): 9:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
fake things every where
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Arrewa: 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2020
Lol... That's Awka, Anambra state

I snapped this picture when I visited the state capital... This is the dipidated bridge used to spam everywhere on Nairaland that awka is the most developed city in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by tit(f): 9:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
Rochas Obiano bridge
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Ojiofor: 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2020
Obiano and Okorocha are same level in terms of delivering fake projects.Our politicians deserve to be hanged by the balls.

3 Likes

Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by Samfloxin(m): 9:32pm On Aug 05, 2020
NGpatriot:

Safe to conclude that you don't know who and where..

grin grin

Who sabi beta answer?
Awka
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by rtdCivilservant: 9:37pm On Aug 05, 2020
But all along(in the past) most people claimed that the bridge is situated in imo and that it was built by Rochas.
Re: Who Built This Flyover Bridge And Where Is It Located? PICTURES. by flokii: 9:38pm On Aug 05, 2020
The sub-standard folks no doubt grin

Ordinary fly over bridge is rocket science for them, it's a multi-ethnic and complex Nigeria they want to fix with their scammer odumeje or whatever he calls himself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Controversial Allowance: Ayu Fails To Make PDP Account Public / FG Begins Concessioning Of Onitsha Ports In 2 Weeks / Reviving Enugu State's Coal Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.