Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:59 PM

Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga (3968 Views)

Kylie Has A Sex Tape With Tyga As Part Of Her Plans To Upstage Kim. / Photos:lady Gaga Turns Heads As She Walks Butt Naked / Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by 9jafreek: 12:57am On Feb 12, 2011
Okay, the media are obsessed with comparing Leona's New Appearance with Lady Gaga!
Which to me is INSANE, they are COMPLETE opposites!
Check out these latest pics of Leona's outfits - How do the two compare?!?! 

Feb 11 2011

VS

[img]http://mrasherkade.files./2010/04/2009-mtv-vma-lady-gaga-outfits.jpg[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/855279-leona-lewis-continues-mission-to-upstage-lady-gaga
Re: Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by Moyola(f): 12:59am On Feb 12, 2011
kraze medhia!
Re: Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by Pweety4me(f): 1:24am On Feb 12, 2011
Leona i don't know who came up with this idea?
Re: Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by shotster50(m): 2:05am On Feb 12, 2011
How in the hell can you compare Leona Lewis to a Madonna clone?!
Re: Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by Kunbee: 12:10am On Feb 13, 2011
She is taking the break up hard
Re: Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by Tosinville(m): 12:39am On Feb 13, 2011
Incomparable divaz
Re: Leona Lewis - Mission To Upstage Lady Gaga by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2011
So, apart from the boobs and nose, what else has she fixed? She looked normal before. Heidi Montag the second.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Happily Married - Ramsey Nouah Grants Interview On Family And Personal Life / Daniella Rele Is Stella Damasus Onscreen Daughter,see Photos Of Her Real Mother. / Hot Mama! Toke Makinwa Flashes Skin In Florid Jumpsuit [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.