Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life (61861 Views)

See The Borehole I Am Doing For My Uncle...a Relief Indeed! / I Love Her But At Almost 40 Years Old, I Cannot Ignore Her Fertility Issues. / Living Alone At 23, As A Single Lady, A Bad Idea Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Arrogantbro(m): 9:51am On Sep 09, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Seen. Thanks very much sir. God bless you more.

Please boss, can you help me remove the receipt for the sake of my name.
Ok
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by TheCork(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2020
Dohyn3:

Thanks. Would definitely check them out.

Please can I chop kiss for 100naira cash? cheesy
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by NaijaCuzin: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2020
Arrogantbro:
Send me your etherum wallet, let me credit you. I have been so busy
Good evening bro
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Disturb: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2020
Arrogantbro:
I have stopped sending money to people online as most of the people who request for help here are not genuinely in need of the help. I better help someone offline with valid evidence. Peace dey
and we here no fit meet you offline...

Hmm..challenges
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Gbengageorge: 5:07am On Sep 19, 2020
I got to see this post by OP while checking a forex gurus profile. I think this is the right time to think like this, but if you don't have a rich parent, you have to struggle by yourself.

One thing I will advice you to do is to develop your skill. Especially IT. When you have mastered it, learn to sell the skill, then thank me later. The skill might even sponsor you through school, depending on how good you are. It will be the foundation of the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2020
marischerry:
Just take a deep breath, my friend was rusticated in his final year, he dropped out without telling his parents and he was 24 then, he started doing odd jobs just to survive. At 29 he gained admission to study law and currently he is 32. All you need is to work hard and trust God, everything will be fine.
hmmmm was there any reason for rustication
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2020
ikechukwu150:
I've been in Nairaland for quite a while now and today is the only day i've seen real people here,people that can reach out and give good advice...OP,im 27 and im not even in school yet,no job,no meaningful life..I saw this post this evening and i think if it was just written for me,sometimes i just feel like ending my life becoz its really messed up,I dont know where to start telling my own story becoz if i start now,it wont finish today..Dont loose hope Bro,becoz i haven't lost hope,your case is just Akamu case... MY past life has put me in so much debt that i dont know where to start paying,nobody around me trusts me again,even my family,i smoke,i drink and and i masturbate too..May God help me and give me focus.
please can I have your WhatsApp number let talk please I'm still in your shoes
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
TheObserver794:
And you think you are alone in this?, Bro you are not... I understand u because I am also passing through the same thing, your challenges is even like a child when compared to mine... Your plan is to graduate b4 25, whereas I am 25 and I never graduate and I gained admission 7 years ago, just for 4yrs course, even though I am good if not the best, all I know is that the harder I read and work to be the best when studied, the higher my possibility of failure in that exams or test that I would be preparing for ( if only u can relate) despite the fact that I write well and also taught some of colleagues that lagged behind (well, that is another story for another day)... I am the firstborn of the family, my sister was still writing jamb when I was in part 2, she gained admission when I was in part 3 to the same university. She is now a graduate and should have gone 4 service if not 4 Corona virus but here I am still where I was more than 7 years ago.. All my friends in my days at secondary school and also university that saw me as a brilliant student, some would even told me they envy me are now a Graduates and some are done serving; one of them was even trying to make mockery of my predicament the other day we conversed on FB.... I know some readers will be thinking MAYBE SCHOOL Is NOT MEANT FOR You, MAYBE You Are Not Good ENOUGH; those itemized are what have being causing both mental and emotional trauma for me, if school is not meant for person like me then who is it meant for? I know that I am good, those that are not even as good as me have gone far academically and other aspects of life but me stuck in a single position for years, well that's another story for another scenario.... Bro, in a nutshell, where your own stops is where some people starts and the most hilarious thing is that I didn't have distraction of any kind, maybe betting or any kinds of social activities, I literally spent my life in library, receiving lectures, reading books and still has nothing to shows for it. This is just an excerpt of my past and present predicaments.

People might be wondering what about learning some skills, I have been trying to do that too but no tools and money to do that, even though I seldom think if learning skills could also work.
I am just also tired of everything.
can I have your WhatsApp number let talk?
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2020
Jidesam01:
Go and learn how to code, in 6 months your life will change.
is coding difficult?
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2020
superlicious:
please listen to me. You can make money while at home,even if it is small. I am jobless for now,so I write for opera news. I would have pasted the link but I will be banned. Go too Google and type how to earn money from opera news by being a writer. I earned 19,000 naira last month. You earn based on the people that read your article or news. Read the rules and follow it. Create an opay account with your phone number.They will send your money every 15th day of the month. They also award money to best writers of the week and month. You can create more than one account. If you need more enquiry mention me. You don't need a laptop.Manage your phone for now.Opera gives free 500mb for browsing everyday

Also please check this link,it will be useful.Read page 1 and 2

https://www.nairaland.com/4746122/online-deliverance-dreams-interpretation-god/320#92533870
please I will need your WhatsApp number for Guidance
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 3:23pm On Sep 28, 2020
alfonso36:
Listen bro, I'm 32 and in 200 level, a friend of mine is now a big boy with convoys when ever he is coming back home, It's not my own fault things turned out this way. you have alot of time to make things right, I will probably meet you in nysc camp in future and we will laugh this trying times off, I don't want to even start my own sermon about my life here, but then, I have met people who have helped me and showed me love along the way. you will be fine trust ms
someone who is on his mid 30s like 34 because 2 years from now you will be 34 will it be possible to Go for NYSC?
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
Depressedkidd:

Bro I'm in the same shoe. I didn't get addicted to gambling but I just don't know. I've just always hated myself. Im 23 and about to restart uni. I hate anything about church or God, not that I don't believe he exists per se, I'm just angry. I'm broke and depressed. No job, I have talents I could cash in on but I have absolutely no self confidence or self worth. I don't think of suicide anymore, but I'm definitely miserable. I'm at home morning till night, locked up in my room cos I really don't want to be around people. My parents started telling me I need to get a job, but I'm just here with no motivation to do anything with myself. I have no friends, I eventually built a wall around myself and somehow ended up distancing myself from the one friend I had. I'm just like a dead leaf being carried along in a current of water. I have absolutely no idea what I'm supposed to do with my life.
can I have your WhatsApp number also?
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 7:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
Depressedkidd:
People are here competing on whose experienc is worse. It doesn't matter. The op knows he's not the one that has it worst in the world, he's just sharing his feelings. I totally understand him. The feeling of hopelessness, obviously we know others have it worse but there's no minimum point or experience that one has to hit or have before they can start feeling depressed. It's not maths or physics.
are you on WhatsApp,if yes your number
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by RaymondLegacy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 28, 2020
Asianjollof007:
God, see..

At 23, you are already in uni (300l) and you are complaining embarassed

At 23, i'm currently an hustler earning 10K a month with hard labour. ( I no get option, I have to feed myself)
At 23, I'm just a guy with secondary school certificate.
At 23, I can't boast of having 30K in my account
At 23, I eat once or twice a day. Sometimes na garri I go soak and ulcer don nearly finish me.
At 23, I have brothers looking up to me but I no get shigbain whenever I need to assist them financially.

See, if I continue ground go full..

My background isn't rosy at all, we just have to keep pushing maybe one day God go show us mercy!
please I would love to have your WhatsApp number let chat
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Asianjollof007: 9:54pm On Sep 28, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
please I would love to have your WhatsApp number let chat

alright, no problem.. Zero8one5440977six
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by U1(m): 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2020
YoungandDepress, take it softly. Life can be hard, but don't let it break you. Did you really mean 23 or 33? If it's the former, I must say you worry a lot! At that age, I was just starting 100L, mainly due to financial issues.

Keep pushing and give it time. You will get better by either getting what you want or realising that you don't need to have some things to be happy.

I'm not where I wished or people expected me to be yet. But I don't worry so much about that anymore - I get over worries more easily now with the help of God.

I'd love for you to get the spoken word song "Everybody's free" by Baz Luhrmann, or its lyrics, and assimilate the message. Here's one of my favourite songs. A line in it goes somewhat like this: "some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't (know what they want to do with their lives)."

Breath slowly. You still have a lot of opportunities waiting for you. And please correct your impression about God.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
can I have your WhatsApp number let talk?

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Depressedkidd: 1:00am On Sep 30, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
can I have your WhatsApp number also?
I'm sorry bro. I just want to keep being anonymous
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 30, 2020
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 9:00am On Oct 01, 2020
U1:
YodDepress, take it softly. Life can be hard, but don't let it break you. Did you really mean 23 or 33? If it's the former, I must say you worry a lot! At that age, I was just starting 100L, mainly due to financial issues.

Keep pushing and give it time. You will get better by either getting what you want or realising that you don't need to have some things to be happy.

I'm not where I wished or people expected me to be yet. But I don't worry so much about that anymore - I get over worries more easily now with the help of God.

I'd love for you to get the spoken word song "Everybody's free" by Baz Luhrmann, or its lyrics, and assimilate the message. Here's one of my favourite songs. A line in it goes somewhat like this: "some of the most interesting 40-year-olds I know still don't (know what they want to do with their lives)."

Breath slowly. You still have a lot of opportunities waiting for you. And please correct your impression about God.
Thanks sir

It is well.

1 Like

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by flyingpig: 9:31am On Oct 01, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Thanks sir

It is well.
Have you been able to decide on anything or take on any path or find any course for yourself so far?
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Have you been able to decide on anything or take on any path or find any course for yourself so far?
Still Trying my best bro. Thanks for reaching out.

Managed to save little money to get a used laptop only for the laptop to go bad after I started learning some digital skills.
Still hoping for the best.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by flyingpig: 2:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoungandDepress:

Still Trying my best bro. Thanks for reaching out.

Managed to save little money to get a used laptop only for the laptop to go bad after I started learning some digital skills.
Still hoping for the best.
Well done bro. Repair the laptop, buy a USA/CANADIAN upwork account for about 25-30K. If you can write articles and copywrite you can say bye bye to poverty because you can earn about 100k in 3months with consistency.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 2:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Well done bro. Repair the laptop, buy a USA/CANADIAN upwork account for about 25-30K. If you can write articles and copywrite you can say bye bye to poverty because you can earn about 100k in 3months with consistency.

Yea. Thanks. I am trying to get money to repair. Once done, I can focus properly.

I will look into the upwork. Thanks.
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by Excel70: 6:24am On Oct 25, 2020
RaymondLegacy:
are you on WhatsApp,if yes your number
Raymond legacy please your number
Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by YoungandDepress: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2020
I don't know who needs this...

Re: At 23 Years Old, I Have No Idea What I Am Doing With My Life by CaptainZubi: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2023
Jackossky:
No be only you dey the bus Oga

You don't know even if you will be wealthy like Otedola or rich like oga mechanic

Brotherly, one day, everything will be clear like a seaway. We should just be concerned for now about adding value to oneself for now

True, there are myriads that have made it at 22 but you didn't know the kind of paddling they undertook years ago or plans their parent orchestrated for them.

Let's move at our own pace and maybe, with enough value, we would strike gold.
Hi, concerning the s9 discussed, you can call on 08152422489

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Lady Who Felt She Is Too Pretty Recalls How It Almost Destroyed Her Marriage / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / Priscilla Emasoga Buys 2 Cars For Her Parents (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.