Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,352 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari (1489 Views)

Who Told El-rufai North Behind Tinubu, Bafarawa Asks / OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia / Faces Behind Deal That Landed Nigeria In $9.6bn Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by Oksman(m): 6:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
IamWonderful:
You don't read what you want to post to counter claim, you just went ahead to lift an incoherent rubbish from somewhere, These aren't carry over debt, Mr. these are debt ran into after going their separate ways to stay aloof, that is why the rest have low debt profile. And if the debt will be repaired it going to be divided among all of us not just the south west, we will all bear the burden grin

An educationist once said that some people are untrainable, i didn't believe until i mentioned you. You are empty, sorry i wasted my time educating an ignoramus. Go through the 'intelligent rubbish' you earlier posted, you lack comprehension even about your own submission. What can I say?
Olodo!

1 Like

Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by IamWonderful: 6:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oksman:

An educationist once said that some people are untrainable, i didn't believe until i mentioned you. You are empty, sorry i wasted my time educating an ignoramus. Go through the 'intelligent rubbish' you earlier posted, you lack comprehension even about your own submission. What can I say?
Olodo!
Haaaaaaa just as expected, just because I didn't allow you to becloud me with your sentiment, Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that hearkeneth unto counsel is wise. continue in your delusion
Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by AmuDimpka: 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
One Nigeria would be impressive....awolowo fought for it
Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by AmuDimpka: 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
Gjrich:

In 2015, Afonjas voted for Change
In 2019 Afonjas voted for 4+4 next level

Enjoy your Sai Baba Buhari Afonjas

Those guys are the most foolish people every walked on the face of earth ... trust me

1 Like

Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by joeyfire(m): 6:57pm On Aug 06, 2020
We are already owing the Chinese N292 Billion borrowed from them to rehabilitate the Murtala Muhammed Airport alone. They will happily grab it if we cant pay the loan and the plenty interest
Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by EMMY76: 8:55pm On Aug 06, 2020
KEVIND:
The Oodua Peoples Congress (OPC) has condemned the President Muhammadu Buhari led government’s loan arrangements with China.

It said the administration had embarked on a suicidal mission that will push the Nigerian economy to its knees.

OPC Publicity Secretary, Yinka Oguntimehin, in a statement on Tuesday expressed worry that the borrowings would make the South-West the greatest loser.

Noting that Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, said it will take the Federal Government about 20 years to pay back the loan, OPC decried that government failed to judiciously utilise previous loans secured.

“How can you explain the rationale behind the loan arrangements? The government is up to something sinister because all available indices have it that the Nigerian economy is gradually moving downwards. Today our naira is N470 to a dollar. What that means is that our naira is falling daily to the American dollar.

“The Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) was established in 1913, even before the Nigerian independence in 1960. It is sad that one of our national heritage and institutions in the south is being mortgaged and considered as one of the assets and monuments for the payment plan with the China government.

“The controversial sovereign guarantee and sovereign immunity clause in the loan arrangement with China has raised many questions about the sincerity of federal government, and as a group, we can not keep quiet as if nothing is wrong. Nobody truly understands the drift of this government.

“We have a strong feeling that the North is suspecting that Nigeria will not last beyond 2023, that is why they are mortgaging the future of the entire nation with bad loans, and sadly they are using Amaechi and his allies from the south to perpetrate their sinister plans”, he noted.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/04/china-loans-npa-among-nigerias-collateral-north-behind-deal-opc-blasts-buhari-amaechi/

What do u expect when you all voted for a known terrorist?
Re: China Loans: NPA Among Nigeria’s Collateral, North Behind Deal–OPC Blasts Buhari by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:59pm On Aug 06, 2020
We are watching and waiting.
Time is ripening with great speed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Oshiomhole Suffers Disgrace In Esan Land, Banned From Enogie’s Palace / Picture: Savage Reply On The Cost Of An Egg / Is Amaechi Fit Enough For Igbo Presidency?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.