Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) (66459 Views)

Obaseki Orders Removal Of Mace From Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (VIDEO) / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Edo Assembly Relocates Sitting Over ‘Impeachment Scare’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by kpopdgeneral: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Failed attempt
You think so?
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Imjustagirl:

He is actually from Ogbe, lol

You sabi well well. You na better edo pikin.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by pcagbaji(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
seanfer:
Amaechi did the same thing when PDP wanted to use Omangwa stadium for their presidential rally in 2015.... It took the FG and PDP less than 1 hour to remove everything.... So i don't see any obstacle here if those against the Governor really mean business.
read before posting
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
anonimi:

Indeed.
In the meantime, let us continue to compile and share more of Obaseki's governance achievements in education, worker's welfare, recruitment, health, roads, water etc.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058162_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058219_images5_jpeg_jpeg1e52807b9931d5cfcf296bb78d4e5f7e

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12058201_images3_jpeg_jpegd27f509609759ba43b8e9f6487603bb9
Substance over blind support.

Ize-Iyamu supporters over to you. Pictures of acid attack and other cultist activities are welcome. Any achievements of Ize-Iyamu at all. grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by authority2006(m): 4:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
lawman88:
I just loved this Obaseki. He is always ready for Oshiomole. Ever ready for any eventuality. Before tomorrow, there will be practically no space to even enter the complex again. Sebi Oshiomole claimed that Obaseki has loosed the election already, why are they so afraid of the governor to the extent of looking for ways to remove him?

Who is afraid now going by what we see here? Lol
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by authority2006(m): 4:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
jlinkd78:
Foiled? May God be praised. You can't align with Wike without borrowing some courage and audacity. Obaseki has proven he is a man with balls and APC game plan falling like a pack of cards. Hard core APC even know dat under an egalitarian environment there is no way Ize Iyamu with all d collateral damage done on him by Oshiomole can win d election but are only banking on Federal might

With this development and other that we have seen, Obaseki is just grasping at the straw

1 Like

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Japhtee(m): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
seanfer:
Amaechi did the same thing when PDP wanted to use Omangwa stadium for their presidential rally in 2015.... It took the FG and PDP less than 1 hour to remove everything.... So i don't see any obstacle here if those against the Governor really mean business.

Difference here is that many Rivers state indigenes where standing with Goodluck then. But this time many youths are waiting for Oshiomhole and co to come and remove it.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by seanfer(m): 4:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Japhtee:

Difference here is that many Rivers state indigenes where standing with Goodluck then. But this time many youths are waiting for Oshiomhole and co to come and remove it.

Was it GEJ himself that came to remove the barricades in 2015?
I am not supporting violence but can those youths face the security agents if they mean business?
It’s a pity we find ourselves in this situation called Nigeria.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Japhtee(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
seanfer:

Was it GEJ himself that came to remove the barricades in 2015?
I am not supporting violence but can those youths face the security agents if they mean business?
It’s a pity we find ourselves in this situation called Nigeria.

You just repeated what I said. Their was no resistance from anyone in Rivers state because they were all against what Amaechi was doing to Goodlucj they see as their brother. When police came the youths volunteered to clear it immediately. But that's not the case in Benin today. The youths where in support of not allowing Oshiomhole group gain entrance. Both are different scenario bro
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Kindledlight(m): 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
anonimi:

Do you mean your kindle light is not bright enough to read what I wrote

Is that how they taught you to campaign and convince people.

Am not surprised,afterall he didn’t even do those projects hence your reply.#blindfollowers
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Basher8583: 5:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
ogbeking:

Lol... Come and remove him. They will do this dance till September 19th.
They made a lion out of a lamb. History will make reference to him for good.
I thought APC claim to be popular in Edo, hope their files of resignation letters are not full yet.
Let them calm down, and let the ballot speak.

You mean history for the f00ls the like deceiving themselves. Fayose and his governor anointed did worse than this and you saw the result

1 Like

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by thaprofit88: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
post=92513724:
Lol.. politics too sweet I swear.. Obaseki my man hahahahaha.. this one sweet me. But op this no be sand na granite be this na. anyway.. make una come buy una kids Educational Tablets now

My guy for this your comment I get cold Hero for you. Where you dey sef?
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by loadedvibes: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol.. I dey accept soft copy send am to my aza
thaprofit88:

My guy for this your comment I get cold Hero for you. Where you dey sef?
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by zoedew: 6:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
PDP will do well to have Fayose on board in Edo.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Bimpe29: 7:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
It's really getting tougher for Obaseki.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Asaimuede(m): 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jimi24:
Instead of looking for the mace you are tipping sand
the mace is in government house in save hand
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by ernieboy(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
nokatakata:

How are they acting desperate? Why are you scared of the election. Have you not done your campaign? Wait till election day and vote. But remember there is no online voting.
y are they trying to create a parallel legislature in Edo?
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 10:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kriss216:
We make war to live in peace.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!
so na partisan politics formatted your sense like this?

1 Like

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by fareed69(m): 5:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Kriss216:
We make war to live in peace.

God bless Edo
God bless Obaseki

Shame on Ambode!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by Wentworthorg: 9:04am On Aug 07, 2020
Laughable
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by tuniski: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
SaintLucia:
He won the election probably in Abia state omo Igbo jati jati
First what is wrong with being omo Igbo ? You ethnic bigot what shame to my proud Yoruba sophistication.
Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by NGpatriot: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2020
This is really funny.

Just imagine, a whole governor and the chief law enforcement office of the state perpetuating lawlessness and illegal activities. You are the executive with your own separate duties and the legislatures have their own separate legislative duties duties to perform even if their legislative duties are impeachment proceedings, you still have no rights to impede or obstruct their official duties, the courts are there for a reason, head to the courts to seek redress instead of lawlessness, illegal and destructive behavior.

This act alone is deserves nothing but impeachment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by SaintLucia: 4:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
tuniski:

First what is wrong with being omo Igbo ? You ethnic bigot what shame to my proud Yoruba sophistication.
So many things wrong especially their attitudes towards other tribes grin

1 Like

Re: Edo: Obaseki Heaps Sand In Front Of Edo Assembly Over Impeachment Scare (Photos) by RuggedSniper: 11:07am On Aug 09, 2020
haryorbarmie83:
He don be for this guy, whether by impeachment or by election, obaseki is gone for good.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Thugs Attack Kwankwaso’s Convoy In Kano, Supporters Killed. Photos / Why Tambuwal's Security Was Withdrawn: He's No Longer The Speaker / Billionaire, Captain Hosa Okunbo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.