Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,809 members, 7,837,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Which Of This Processor Is Better? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Of This Processor Is Better? (1458 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 Unboxing, Specs, Camera Samples, Price & Processor / Huawei’s Kirin 980 Is The World’s Most Powerful And Intelligent processor Ever ! / Is True The Tecno Spark Plus K9 Has 4G LTE?? And What Is The Real Processor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of This Processor Is Better? by FahBuLous: 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Hello Nairalanders.... I want to know which of this processor is better... MediaTek Helio G70 or Snapdragon 720G.....
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by taiwosamwell(m): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
FahBuLous:
Hello Nairalanders....
I want to know which of this processor is better...
MediaTek Helio G70 or Snapdragon 720G.....
Snapdragon 720G is better by far only the Helio G90T that can stand against the SD 720G

7 Likes

Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by atheistandproud(m): 2:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by FahBuLous: 2:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Snapdragon 720G is better by far only the Helio G90T that can stand against the SD 720G
Really?? Thank u for educating me.. Which fone do u think has the helio G90T
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by taiwosamwell(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
FahBuLous:

Really?? Thank u for educating me.. Which fone do u think has the helio G90T
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Umidigi S5 Pro
Realme 6
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by FryMosquito: 3:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lol! People now coming closer to reality
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by FahBuLous: 3:09pm On Aug 06, 2020
taiwosamwell:
Redmi Note 8 Pro Umidigi S5 Pro Realme 6
I wanted to buy a Redmi note 9 pro max... I hope its a qood phone or a programmers?? And how much do u think it is sold in Nigeria?
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by FahBuLous: 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
FryMosquito:
Lol! People now coming closer to reality
Can you throw more light pls??
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by taiwosamwell(m): 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
FahBuLous:

I wanted to buy a Redmi note 9 pro max...
I hope its a qood phone or a programmers??
And how much do u think it is sold in Nigeria?
Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is not in Nigeria
It's Redmi Note 9 Pro, the note 9 pro has similar specs to the Note 9 Pro Max. You can check GSMARENA and compare both of them then know.
It seems the Note 9 Pro is the global version of Note 9 Pro Max(not really sure tho)
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by FahBuLous: 3:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
taiwosamwell:

It's Redmi Note 9 Pro, the note 9 pro has similar specs to the Note 9 Pro Max. You can check GSMARENA and compare both of them then know.
It seems the Note 9 Pro is the global version of Note 9 Pro Max(not really sure tho)
Thank you very much...
May you live long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by taiwosamwell(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2020
FahBuLous:

Thank you very much...
May you live long
Amen
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by skywalker240(m): 5:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Even a higher and better mediatek G90 is no match for SD720G
720G any day, any time
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by drayboi(m): 7:03am On Aug 07, 2020
taiwosamwell:

yes, the note 9 pro is the global version of the note 9 pro max in India. They both have similar specs
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by drayboi(m): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2020
taiwosamwell:

Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by sunshineV(f): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2020
It's good to see someone asking about processor not just 6000mah battery and plenty generic cameras

7 Likes

Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by missfrancess(f): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2020
sunshineV:
It's good to see someone asking about processor not just 6000mah battery and plenty generic cameras
am planning on buying Redmi note 8 pro or Redmi note 9 pro which is Good?
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by taiwosamwell(m): 6:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
drayboi:
yes, the note 9 pro is the global version of the note 9 pro max in India. They both have similar specs
Ok. I was not really sure.
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by sunshineV(f): 1:13am On Aug 08, 2020
missfrancess:
am planning on buying Redmi note 8 pro or Redmi note 9 pro which is Good?

Note 9 pro for best overall performance
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by Jacku: 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
Nice thread. While buying devices, one should consider the processor too.
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by Corroro: 2:03pm On Aug 17, 2020
sunshineV:
very true, but talking about batteries, have you seen the one on the spark 5 air? It's massive you know wink
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by Larxz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
sunshineV:

Note 9 pro for best overall performance
Note 8 pro is better
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by AbamOnyerubi: 5:11pm On Aug 17, 2020
Corroro:
very true, but talking about batteries, have you seen the one on the spark 5 air? It's massive you know wink
They've come cheesy
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by saint2ace(m): 5:47pm On Aug 17, 2020
Corroro:

And what's the use of big batteries without a processor to optimise it? Just saying, not everything is as it seems. grin grin

Shine Ur eye no be curse....... cool cool
Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by MrBONE2(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2020
Corroro:
Guwarad here meeeeeen grin

Re: Which Of This Processor Is Better? by eby001(m): 6:06pm On Aug 17, 2020
AbamOnyerubi:

They've come cheesy
grin

(1) (Reply)

Starlink Satellite Internet, Begins Taking Subscription South Africa And Ghana / Get 1gb Of Data For #200 On Mtn Even If You're Not Eligible (photos) / Breach Of Privacy. Help Me From Isa Pantami And Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.