Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors (27117 Views)

Police To Recruit 20,000 Junior Officers Soon - IGP / Disquiet In Bayelsa As Supreme Court Reviews Judgement / Angry Soldiers Ground Maiduguri Airport, Threaten To Shoot Superiors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2020
Funny enough it would be northern Muslim junior officers over their senior southern officers.....I pity this country
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by StillWiz: 4:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
EFCC no balance

Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
My dear Comrades, the following are the extracts from my discussion with IPPIS yesterday:
1. That they were instructed from above to remove the names of all those who have not been captured by IPPIS from the salary payment schedule until they are captured. Even though I pleaded that those who have not been paid since February be paid so that they would be at par with others who were paid with BVN last month. They said ok, but I wonder......
To this effect, please, if you have not been captured by IPPIS make necessary moves to get captured.

2. I demanded to know when they are coming for the capturing.
On this, they said very soon but that the date is not yet known to them. They said our University Management had invited them through their letter to the Accountant General of the Federation, and just yesterday, the letter arrived their office.
3. On further inquiry, they said that those who want their salaries to be treated very urgently, should get to their office at Abuja for the capturing. But if this option should be taking, the following must be done:
a. The two (2) forms necessary for the capturing must be filled and duly signed by our Personnel. I have collected the forms and will attach them herewith so that you can print and fill.
b. A letter of introduction must be gotten from the Registry, introducing you to them as our staff.

4. On the issue of Minimum wage arrears, they said it would be paid any moment from now. That they had wanted to pay it before now but, they considered that those having salary issues now might also have issues if they had paid the arrears before now.

Please the forms are attached above. Be guided. Struggle continues!

IPPIS is playing with our lives. In this period of pandemic. Road hazards and insecurities. Please save our lives.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by manunitedbabes: 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
Power don change hand
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by WoundedLamb: 5:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:

ok sir, but he is a gentleman. I assure you.

the club owed him and wouldn't pay, when he asked for it they accused him of theft

Let's just say he over-reacted and he's lucky to have you. Glad you were able to help. More power to your elbow.
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by God1stson(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Not good
It will break the chain of command

The modus of operandi of law enforcement agencies like Efcc should be adhered to.

Seniors don't take orders from juniors
LoL Unless they need bombing, u sound very reasonable unlike.....
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
Queenlovely:
2009 July 5th. one woman came to my gate crying bitterly to help save her son from police custody. it happened that the boy used to work as an entertainer at a local club I patronized.

the owner of the place chased him out and used junior staff to replace him. the boy was angry naturally and broke the man's head.

when I came,I paid the hospital bill and they let the boy go.

through my network that boy is going far in the commedy industry today

that's him and basket mouth

the first shall be the last
the race is not to the Swift
Madam u too much! That's all i can say
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by earnit3: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Really
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by cool318(m): 6:29am On Aug 07, 2020
makeitijn:
I saw only 2 Igbo names in the entire list

Not only Igbo names entire South South and South East.
That's Sad
Re: Disquiet In EFCC Over Elevation Of Junior Officers Above Superiors by Wentworthorg: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2020
This should be addressed by the relevant authorities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yes, Aisha Buhari Eats From Poor People’s Money! By Festus Adedayo / I Will Not Listen To Kanu From Nigeria, He Must Meet Me In Finland - Simon Ekpa / Americans On Washington Post Hail Burning Of Suspected Female Boko Haram Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.