Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) (59696 Views)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by AmazingELixir: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
[[s]quote author=Officialgarri post=92526138]
This is what a sensible human being should be praying for.

I can't speak same of the comment above.
All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you too? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences[/quote][/s]

That same sense only comes to you when your god Buhari and APC are on the receiving side.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by amakadlite(f): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

all the blood sheds is not enough to deploy thousands of soldiers to guard southern Kaduna. people should turn to God for their lives while while the govt that swore to protect them fold hands while enjoying the blood bat.
do you have sense at all?

meanwhile thousands of armed men where unleashed on unarmed protesters yesterday
by the way, let them rot in police cell afterall its part of change they bargained for.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Eriokanmi: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
They call these people all manners of names
Isis
Iswap
Fulani militia
Herdsmen
Armed bandits
Cattle rustlers
Kidnappers , etc.

Why us it so difficult for this governmemt tell us the truth once and for all by calling them their real name which is bokob haram terrorist organisation?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by chiiraq802(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

We have been attending parties and going to public places without having to run from every idle poly bags like before 2015. Have you noticed? cheesy

Goan attend parties in some Northern state naaa.... #Ode

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by buzorcharles(m): 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you too? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences

And where have u prayers taken us? We all should use our heads. Have we not prayed enough? Everything no be God go help us.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blackking98:

Not one my brother.
Boko Haram terrorist are being rehsbilated and released to school abroad.
Tell me why al qeda and the rest won't come to Nigeria after seeing how the government handles terrorist.

One silly chap is disturbing my mentions trying to justify the rehabilitation of these animals.

I just hope the ethnic groups in the middle belt will man up, procure weapons and defend themselves.

But of course we know that they will be arrested by the nation's security forces. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by meccuno: 6:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
nice job.............dont stop killing untill it reaches 3 million grin grin grin

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Sososo(f): 6:30pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nawao
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
RichBoy247:

But e never better for you nah
look @ this pussy head o...u think say everybody na pussy head like you?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Eriokanmi: 6:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
E no go better for una & una zombie supporters!
No be curse
small small abeg.

All I can say it, the apc have failed Nigerians. It has never been this worse since 1999

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ThatFairGuy: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Are this people mentally stable? Why all these barbarism!
WHEN WILL THESE INCESSANT KILLINGS STOPS.
These are animals, Government Should deal with them in any way so as to safe lives of these helpless citizens. NO MORE EXCUSE.
I pray we don't here such news in a week to come again.
LIFE COMES BEFORE ANYTHING angry
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by apache4: 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2020
Na Fact

ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by owila4luv(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
elrufai should be arrested and thrown into the lions den or croc den, while state of emergency should be declared in kaduna

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Stan2330(m): 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
The ppl of southern kaduna should protest non stop...can't they block the kaduna-Abuja highway for days so that ppl will know they really mean it
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ThatFairGuy: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy?? El-rufai Why?? APC Why?? . E no go better for una & una zombie supporters! No be curse
Go for brain examination PDP sympathizer undecided How will these Nonsense stop the killings or bring back the dead Ipob terrorist?
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by NgeneUkwuneee: 6:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you to? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more

You're a cowww

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Blackking98(m): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
FrLukas:

One silly chap is disturbing my mentions trying to justify the rehabilitation of these animals.

I just hope the ethnic groups in the middle belt will man up, procure weapons and defend themselves.

But of course we know that they will be arrested by the nation's security forces. What a shame.
That person is a terrorist to be very blunt and honest. You don't see USA or UK or Saudi Arabia or even Afghanistan rehabilitating terrorist and sending them back immediately into the society. We have a government that supports terrorism.
Yes in an interview last week on Ait a southern kaduna lawyer said that the security operatives are complicit to the point that they arrest youths who defend their communities with sticks, machete's and Dane guns which aren't even effective when facing their attackers who use sophisticated weapons, kill and maim then go Scot free while the victims who try to defend themselves get arrested.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ylaa(f): 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
Amen n Amen
I support you joor
It's a curse n so shall it be. Amen again

ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by KingMicky3286: 6:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
But some people are still raising brooms up and dancing in Edo State.
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Kirigidi(m): 6:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
which nonsense Gej are you talking about? When it comes to security, stop mentioning Gej.
Or wasn't it in that same era that state of emergency had to be declared and military had to take over or have you forgotten how people were advised to stay away from public as though there was covid-19
Are you in support of the unending genocidal killing of Christians by Fulani terrorists in Southern Kaduna? Answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Blackking98:

That person is a terrorist to be very blunt and honest. You don't see USA or UK or Saudi Arabia or even Afghanistan rehabilitating terrorist and sending them back immediately into the society. We have a government that supports terrorism.
Yes in an interview last week on Ait a southern kaduna lawyer said that the security operatives are complicit to the point that they arrest youths who defend their communities with sticks, machete's and Dane guns which aren't even effective when facing their attackers who use sophisticated weapons, kill and maim then go Scot free while the victims who try to defend themselves get arrested.

You can imagine that.

Not one single terrorist has been apprehended, taken to court and sentenced.

Not one.

They keep releasing them.

Not one Fulani herdsman has been jailed for murder. And yet people are being killed by these animals

We know where Buhari's sympathies lie.

He's got blood on his hand, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by proclinician: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

Shut your dirty mouth! Offering prayers for what you can do is that wisdom? God gave us sense so we may give him rest!

Keep supporting buhari and insulting people who speak against his incompetence. It will go round one day

Don't min that bloody bastard jare
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Rajiolaade: 6:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse
e no go better for any of your family lineages plus you!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by kolmart: 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Why are we complaining? The president has said it over and over that Nigeria are lazy are we not? We are full of ordinary mouth without action
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by ghettokid1(m): 6:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Go for brain examination PDP sympathizer undecided
How will these Nonsense stop the killings or bring back the dead Ipob terrorist?
How can I go for brain examination when my brains is functioning? You re d one that is supposed to go for brain examination cox no sane human supports evil.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by toye440: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you to? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
And neither has the fasting and prayers. Pls stand up and fight, i've said it before and am saying it again, this might be a coverup for something big. All i know is the Fulani's are just the trail blazers. ISIS and AL-QAEDA warming up for a take over of southern territories.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Aystarz: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Aystarz: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy?? El-rufai Why?? APC Why?? . E no go better for una & una zombie supporters! No be curse
This is a curse they can't escape. They will all burn in hell.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Stan2330:
The ppl of southern kaduna should protest non stop...can't they block the kaduna-Abuja highway for days so that ppl will know they really mean it

If they go to the highway, they only open up themselves to danger from the same beasts killing them.

They should rather import arms and ammunition and defend themselves.

The whole of Southern Kaduna should form a vigilante group.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by BigBizzy(m): 6:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
These days in Nigeria, death is almost promising on a daily basis.

Insecurity at it's prime here embarassed
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by limitless777(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Imamshekau:
angry

Welcome to the zoo where human lives does not matter.
A place where cows are more valuable than humans.

A country where the president doesn't even know the daily happenings going on in the country.

A country where service chiefs are living fat, buying properties abroad, earning bogus salaries and allowances while citizens live in fear of bandits, terrorists.

A country where citizens love and worship their oppressors.

A country where the youths would rather sit down to watch bbnaija than to go out to protest for the good of the country.

I just don't know what to say to the angel that brought me to this country.

I think that will be one big question i will like to ask when we meet.

sad really.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by akaahs(m): 6:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
Kylekent59:
shocked

Brutal
Abysmal

GEJ warned them, but they never listened
Before you vshow case ur insensitivity, please do endeavour to check the records whether southern Kaduna voted for Buhari. Stop this nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See This Chinese Restaurant In Lagos That Doesn't Serve Or Admit Nigerians / Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.