Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) (59698 Views)

Graphic Photos Of The 30 Yelwa Zangam Residents Killed In Fresh Attack In Jos / Bandits Attack Churches In Kaduna, Many Killed, Others Kidnapped / Irigwe Militia Attacks Fulani Herdsmen In Plateau, Kill Them & Cows. Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Chibyke3667(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2020
God have mercy on us.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Yakubu113: 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
The reason why this attack keep going on is because the perpetrators always goes scott free i have never heard of any arrests or trials of this animals perpetuating such evil act the best thing for those community to do is to defend their selves since the government have failed to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

This is what a sensible human being should be praying for.

I can't speak same of the comment above.
All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you to? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences

And what makes u think people haven't been praying all this while? Were u one of those who prayed since u are judging those who cursed?
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by waldigit: 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
More
Are these people normal? Can't they rise up and defend themselves. A man who doesn't know what to live and die for is not a man and is not worth to live at all.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by engrchykae(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
E no go better for una & una zombie supporters!
No be curse
you should have said "Gowon why"
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Folzye(m): 8:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Nigeria was a country!!!
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Absoj(m): 8:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Hmm the Islamisation agenda is on

It is community by community they have reached Kaduna and they are coming down south fast

If we don't act fast one after the other it will be going through various communities until it gets to your door step direct

Kaduna people why can't you form vigilante groups, once this is happening put calls across block these j!hadists and slota them or atarck them before they atakc you

(Nairaland mods have taking a liking to banning me it is now their hobby so I am prepared to chop another short term ban)
form vigilante group with what? Attack the marauding attackers with what? Sticks? Dane guns? Bro its beyond what we see
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by engrchykae(m): 8:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
which nonsense Gej are you talking about? When it comes to security, stop mentioning Gej.
Or wasn't it in that same era that state of emergency had to be declared and military had to take over or have you forgotten how people were advised to stay away from public as though there was covid-19
you compare the impunity of fulani killers now with the time GEJ was in charge?

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
cry cry cry cry God please protect my family
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by engrchykae(m): 8:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

It is community by community they have reached Kaduna and they are coming down south fast

If we don't act fast one after the other it will be going through various communities until it gets to your door step direct

Kaduna people why can't you form vigilante groups, once this is happening put calls across block these j!hadists and slota them or atarck them before they atakc you

(Nairaland mods have taking a liking to banning me it is now their hobby so I am prepared to chop another short term ban)
LET THE FULANI CONTINUE KILLING THE FOOLISH WILLING TOOLS OF THE CALIPHATE.
WHEN THE FULANI ARE THROUGH WITH THE WILLING TOOLS,THEY WILL COME DOWN SOUTH BETWEEN BENUE AND IGBOLAND.
THEN IT WILL BE BETWEEN FULANI AND IGBO.
YORUBA WILL GIVE POLITICAL AND MEDIA SUPPORT TO FULANI BUT NO SERIOUS MILITARY THREAT TO US.
THEN THE REST WILL BE HISTORY.
IF FULANIS DONT KILL OFF THE WILLING TOOLS,THE WILLING TOOLS WILL BE HAPPY TO FIGHT AGAINST IGBOS WHEN WE DECIDE TO DEFEND OURSELVES.
SO GOOD RIDDANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Azurevermillion: 8:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Me i fit like fela song but i no fit emulate am. Me i can no come an be 2nd jesus. I fit hustle make i be among them if i hear pim in the nearest future. Me and ma family to beta place;
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by earnit1: 8:56pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oh
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by freeborn02: 9:01pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mannabbgrills, your labour of wickedness is bearing fruit, fruit of death and destruction in Christian dominated southern Kaduna.

Weh done.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Corroro: 9:08pm On Aug 06, 2020
This is really bad undecided
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Sunnyja: 9:15pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:

This is what a sensible human being should be praying for.

I can't speak same of the comment above.
All the curses rained in the past, where has it gotten you to? It will earn you just Nairaland likes and by nightfall you will be begging for data to rain more
curses if there's more sad occurrences
Instead of disturbing God why can't your next level people seat up and do their job?! Small Chad dealt with terriosts without disturbing God until the imbecils ran to Nigeria because they knew we are not a serious nation. God cannot been bothered about a system that kill peaceful protesters and reward / rehabilitate terriosts and killer squads.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Bestbeelieve: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
just imagine o!i don't even know what to say again!
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Viicfuntop(f): 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
which nonsense Gej are you talking about? When it comes to security, stop mentioning Gej.
Or wasn't it in that same era that state of emergency had to be declared and military had to take over or have you forgotten how people were advised to stay away from public as though there was covid-19

Please shut the hell up. You are really silly for having the confidence to spill this trash. I bet you don’t have a life.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by GGirll: 9:36pm On Aug 06, 2020
Jeromejnr:
Nigerians are you not tired?

Actually the truth is most dont care because as far as they are concerned it doesn't hit "close to home".

One person is murdered in U.S and almost the whole country shuts down such that the governors and mayors had to take proactive steps.

Here the reason why police or soldiers harass protesters is because its only about 50 to hundred people who go out. The rest are at home watching TV and checking their status.

If hundreds of thousands of people can unite in masses won't this cause a change? But it can't happen na because of divisions here and there.

I saw this silly attitude with Surulere residents during the time trucks blocked the road and how they were suffering. But they could have longed resolved it if all of them came out to block those roads and cause no movement.

But when I didnt see it, I gave up on many things in this country.

Let the Yoruba youths that wore red t.shirts and face caps and blocked 3rd mainland bridge matching and chanting Sao baba go out the same way in their thousands and match against the gov't they so much loved. Let the youths that trekked to Abuja to welcome him to Aso rock also do the same as they did in 2015 ...Let all educated n none educated southerners that voted him in do same again cos we igbos never did n won't allow our youths to be wasted for this country that never love us....we are d 5% ters and we are proud to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Ezmans: 10:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse
please what are the sins of southern kaduna?
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Slic1: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2020
I have not seen you condemn this barbaric killings.
Why? Do drive joy from it. Remember there is always kamar.

Officialgarri:

We have been attending parties and going to public places without having to run from every idle poly bags like before 2015. Have you noticed? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by jamiuazeez(m): 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2020
Almighty God we have come to You,Because, we discover that U re d only one, who can Save us and our Family from the Fight we don't have power over it.(The Blood of Innocent peoples)

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Kwili1: 10:25pm On Aug 06, 2020
Officialgarri:
but it was during Good luck that d north were crying fowl, accusing d then chief of army staff ihejirika of trying to wipe out d north as revenge for what happened during the uncivil war.
it was still during Jonathan that ur terrorist president said a fight against Bokoharam is a fight against the north.
tell me if any terrorists captured during the era of Jonathan was released back?

I guess u are one of the so called repentant Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by olaoye15(m): 10:34pm On Aug 06, 2020
And the fool called El Rufai want to rule a country called Nigeria
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by gbagyiza: 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:

If we don't act fast one after the other it will be going through various communities until it gets to your doorstep direct

Kaduna people why can't you form vigilante groups, once this is happening put calls across block this j!jihadists and slota them or attack them before they attack you

(Nairaland mods have taken a liking to ban me it is now their hobby so I am prepared to chop another short term ban)

You see the problem in Kaduna is that the Christians have been subdued politically, so they don't have the power to decide for themselves. If they form a Vigilante, the same government from above n that of the state will send security operatives to arrest n prosecute them. Every strategy southern Kaduna will deploy to defend themselves, the government will be against it. If it were a Christian governor that is ruling Kaduna, he could have dealt with the terrorist completely.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by Excuzeme: 11:31pm On Aug 06, 2020
ghettokid1:
Buhari Whyyy??
El-rufai Why??
APC Why??
No be curse

You Igbos stil dont realise that the Genocide being perpetrated by these terrorists Fulani Herdsmen that Buhari imported from Mali, Guinea, Sudan, Chad, Niger is not just killing "PDP members", they areslaughtering Southerners and Southern Christians.
It is GENOCIDE and has nothing to do with party affiliation.

Ethnic Cleansing is the new Jihad Buhari has imposed on Nigerians, with the help of El Rufai and the Fulani/Northern Security Chiefs in the Army, DSS, Police, AriForce and NIA.
I hope the International Community, the UNN, the International Criminal Court, the European Union, the United States and Britain (and even China) will act quickly before it gets too late.

Nigeria has been held Captive by TERRORISTS in Politicial Power, Nigerinas need help, fast.
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by obidaddy: 11:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dpharisee:
At least FULANI MILITIA is a better description of the state sponsored murderers, not herdsmen or bandits.
Since Buhari declared open visa for all Africans wishing to come to Nigeria Fulanis from across Africa have been trooping in droves, they are likely the ones to occupy Southern Kaduna by the time the original land owners are cleared out or exterminated.
Another reality is that security agencies don't even want to intervene knowing that the militia will be released as 'repentant' bandits when they risk their lives to capture them. After Southern Kaduna they will move back to Plateau, Nasarawa and Benue and areas with fertile lands.
Taraba is a tough area for them as the Jukuns courtesy of TY Danjuma and the state government are prepared and will always take revenge on the Fulanis with vicious ferocity.

I live in the North and everyone is abreast of the plans but people are helpless since the same Fulanis control every aspect of our national security apparatus courtesy of Buhari and his lopsided appointments.

On another note I wonder how the Benue guy from Gboko who uses the moniker MANNABBQGRILLZ feels when he uses this forum to play extreme Sychophancy praising Buhari with all this killings going on in his middle belt neighbourhood, you can still show your love and support to a leader with some decorum

Don't worry about Felix Terengua or whatever he is called. One of these days either him or someone dear to him shall fall victim to his darling Daddy's killer squad.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by tot(f): 11:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
[s]
Excuzeme:

You Igbos stil dont realise that the Genocide being perpetrated by these terrorists Fulani Herdsmen that Buhari imported from Mali, Guinea, Sudan, Chad, Niger is not just killing "PDP members", they areslaughtering Southerners and Southern Christians.
It is GENOCIDE and has nothing to do with party affiliation.

Ethnic Cleansing is the new Jihad Buhari has imposed on Nigerians, with the help of El Rufai and the Fulani/Northern Security Chiefs in the Army, DSS, Police, AriForce and NIA.
I hope the International Community, the UNN, the International Criminal Court, the European Union, the United States and Britain (and even China) will act quickly before it gets too late.

Nigeria has been held Captive by TERRORISTS in Politicial Power, Nigerinas need help, fast.
[/s]
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by david102(m): 11:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
ok we heard what the government have said.
but what are the police doing, is there any plans to get these culprits or get their hideout? Are they waiting for them to strike again before they can do something?
Is it after these terrorist strike that the police or the military gets there to defend the people?. Have the police or military engaged these terrorist in a battle?

We need answers.

Could this be Alqaede
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by bauer36(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Spartacus; "kill them all!! The blood and sand of the arena. Capua, shall we begin?
Re: Fulani Militia Attacks Kurim Masara, Kaduna. Many Residents Killed (Graphic Pic) by pacespot(m): 12:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Barbariansangry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Boy Who Deals On Hard Drugs Proudly Shows Them Off On Facebook (photos / EFCC Arraigns Two For Internet Scam / Nursing Student In Jalingo Raped & Stabbed To Death By 3 Keke Riders (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.