Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole (1346 Views)

FLASHBACK: I Have Received My Replacement Certificate From CSU — Bola Tinubu / Drama As Obaseki Pull Down Edo Assembly Roof Over Impeachment Scare (Video) / Saraki's Impeachment: Oshiomole To Sue Channels TV, Others Over Fake Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by NextGovernor(m): 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mr Adams Oshiomhole, the All Progressives Congress (APC) National Chairman, has dismissed claims by members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, that the Federal Government was being selective in its anti-graft war.

Oshiomhole said this in his address of welcome at the party’s National Presidential Convention, which ended in the early hours of Sunday.

He also said that the complaints by opposition figures that the President Buhari-led administration was being heavy-handed should be ignored.

According to him, the present government was being too mild compared to past administration which he said always harassed and intimidated those in the opposition, saying that he was a victim of such harassment.

As a sitting governor then, I was denied the use of a public airport.

Mr President, sometimes I feel you are too mild. I was under threat of impeachment, I had to remove the roof of my State House of Assembly in order to survive.

https://www.today.ng/news/politics/adams-oshiomhole-removed-roof-edo-assembly-survive-impeachment-160285/amp
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by NextGovernor(m): 7:00pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oshiomole was using 9 members of HOA out of 24 then and they were all sitting in government house under the guise that HOA complex was under renovation.

This current Edo State Deputy Governor was spearheading the 9 HOA members then as speaker.

When you teach people how to fish, they become more and more sophisticated in different methods of fishing.

1 Like

Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by YellowDay: 7:07pm On Aug 06, 2020
shocked
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by evy4ch(m): 7:11pm On Aug 06, 2020
So removing the roof that house the state house assembly has been the tradition in Edo . kaiii there is Godooo! Nija politics
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by Firespitter: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2020
Haha
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by manuel4real(m): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2020
No b today e start sef
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by frankyychiji(f): 11:12pm On Aug 06, 2020
Firespitter:
Haha
Hahaha
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by critique2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 06, 2020
Oshiomole o, Ize Iyamu and Obaseki.....all of them are...
Re: Flashback: I Removed The Roof Of Edo Assembly To Survive Impeachment. Oshiomole by Stanweezy(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Removing roof seems to be a norm in Edo State house of assembly.

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Allegedly Seized Senator's Vehicle For Allegedly Trying To Bribe Them / Uncovering The Fulani Invasion Strategy For Nigeria / Pics: Anger In Edo Over Plan By Northerners To Install Sultan Of Shuwa Arabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.