Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,231 members, 7,853,196 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:23 PM

Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work (24690 Views)

FG Bars Civil Servants From Partaking In Politics / El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze / Rauf Aregbesola Visits Ministry Of Interior To Resume Work Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by chukwuibuipob: 11:44am On Aug 07, 2020
sad Why angry? Coro dey out.They should resume next year May 2
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by LKTJ123(m): 11:46am On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Finally, I can resume back to work officially since March.
you no enjoy the leave?
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by ofuonyebi: 11:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Thank God...9ja will smile again after God clears covid-19

If you believe ...say I & share or like...if you dont' believe like Thomas Didimus...just jump like the frog & pass
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by EdmundChidera(m): 11:48am On Aug 07, 2020
R
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by saraki2019(m): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Pls conuass one is what grade level
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Rebuke: 11:53am On Aug 07, 2020
Shame won't let them just tell us no more corona patient anywhere.

They keep manufacturering figures to save face.

Reality is now dawning on them, yhu just can't keep fooling around.......

As for us, we've been here chilling and waiting for FG to stop fooling around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Wentworthorg: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
The new normal.
Check signature
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by EdmundChidera(m): 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
That's nice

Every thing coming back to normal

I'm a professional business consultant and our service is exceptional. Check my signature for your proper consultancy.
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Wentworthorg: 11:55am On Aug 07, 2020
The new normal.
Check my signature
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Vectorex(f): 11:58am On Aug 07, 2020
When is school resuming!!!!
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Tywo2018: 11:59am On Aug 07, 2020
U wicked oo after five months. I aye le oo
engrjacuzzi:
now that offices can now reopen, it's better I take my annual leave and resume next year.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by droidview: 12:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nice.

Meanwhile, with just 3k, I can teach you how to design ecommerce website.This is a promo.

Check my signature for whatsapp number.

https://www.nairaland.com/6039328/read-tell-me-what-think
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by seunmsg(m): 12:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
LKTJ123:

you no enjoy the leave?

I no enjoy am at all.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Kinzo0917(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
jericco1:
Thank God I never still reach.. grin house things
YES � O.HOUSE THINGS CONTINUA.
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
jericco1:
Thank God I never still reach.. grin house things
Same here bro
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by mandate12: 12:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:

U? Level 12? shocked
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Samfloxin(m): 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2020
YorubaKinging:
If you're still doubting that the world has entered into a new world order then you need to stop deceiving yourselves

The end is here already
What is the essence of the new world order?
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by seunmsg(m): 12:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
mandate12:

U? Level 12? shocked

No.
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by exynos(m): 12:37pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please, what about those NIMC–(NIN) National ID card– guys. At the Local government level, are they also part of the resumption?
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by NgeneUkwuneee: 12:47pm On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
Who dash u work
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by seunmsg(m): 12:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwuneee:

Who dash u work

Nnamdi Cownu grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:

Boss pls any job available sir..
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by femi4: 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
fratermathy:
They are asking workers below grade level 12 to work from home. How can a typist or messenger or cleaner work from home undecided?

Those in the higher grades need assistance from those in the lower cadre.
That's why essential workers are exempted
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by Dedetwo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
lx3as:

The Federal Government has directed civil and public servants from the grade level 12 and above to immediately resume work.

The Nation reports only workers from grade level 14 and above were permitted to resume work until the new directive.

It also extended working hours to normal official hours from Monday to Friday with the mandatory use of non-medical face masks.

The National Coordinator of the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19, Dr. Sani Aliyu, disclosed these during its briefing in Abuja.

He said: “For government offices and other corporate offices, we are now extending working hours to normal official hours from Monday to Friday, with the mandatory use of non-medical face masks.

“We encourage work at home policy for civil/public servants below the grade level of 12.

“Essential staff of grade level 12 and above may be allowed to come to work.

“Our previous cut-off was grade level 14. Temperature checks will be carried out in all official government buildings.

“With industry and labour, the main modification we have is an advisory for banks to limit the number of customers within the operating areas to 50 percent occupancy within the banking halls in order to allow for physical distancing and to limit their workers to 75 percent or less. But banking operations shall continue as usual.”

https://thenationonlineng.net/fg-directs-civil-servants-from-grade-12-to-resume/

The bolded is the main product of Decree # 34 which slimy saboteurs from southern Nigeria had tagged a unitary government by Aguiyi Ironsi.
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by pek(m): 1:33pm On Aug 07, 2020
fratermathy:
They are asking workers below grade level 12 to work from home. How can a typist or messenger or cleaner work from home undecided?

Those in the higher grades need assistance from those in the lower cadre.
They have been receiving their salaries.
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by bigpicture001: 1:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
What about grade 12 and below..?

Those ppl are my interest
Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by merieam16(f): 2:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
seunmsg:
enjoyment

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by MrEgghead(m): 4:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
udoka55555:
Hmm
There was never a lockdown.

No need for lockdown
Audio lockdown you mean.

1 Like

Re: Civil Servants From Grade 12 To Resume Work by blackboy(m): 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2020
Civil servants of all level that have been going to work Monday to Friday since months back.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orlu: The Untold Story / FIRS Writes National Assembly, Seeks Exclusive Power On VAT / How 5 DSS Helped Me Kidnapped My Customer - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.