Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ (16542 Views)

Man Accused Of Being A Pickpocket Attacked At APC Lagos Rally (Photos) / Adesina: PDP Wanted To Take  Advantage Of EndSARS To Return To Power In 2023 / Another Man Shot At Ekiti APC Rally, Man Trying To Save Him Victim Of Pickpocket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by manunitedbabes: 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Oga mind ur own state
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by AustineJohn908(m): 5:49pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
Yes, but they won't succeed.

When Obaseki was in apc, he was the worst human being on earth according to the brain of ipob lunatics. In Pdpeeg, he remains the best angel suitable to rule over their online biafuro country. undecided

Meanwhile, Buhari's jihadist apc must zone its presidential ticket to SE.

Ipob animals and poppycock are like lamidi cownu and olosho. angry
Since when have been reading your comments you have never made one Iota of sense. I'm disappointed in your mentality.
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Simplyleo: 6:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Since when have been reading your comments you have never made one Iota of sense. I'm disappointed in your mentality.
Very good.

I therefore advise you stop reading my comments henceforth. cool
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by AustineJohn908(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Very good.

I definitely will.you're irritating me already anyways
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Simplyleo: 6:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
AustineJohn908:
I definitely will.you're irritating me already anyways
[/s]
Since my comment is senseless, what business have you with my senseless comment.

Who gives a damn whether or not you wre irritated? Did I come to nairaland to please you?
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Abia1111: 6:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Since my comment is senseless, what business have you with my senseless comment.

Who gives a damn whether or not you wre irritated? Did I come to nairaland to please you?
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Abia1111: 6:40pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

When Obaseki was in apc, he was the worst human being on earth according to the brain of ipob lunatics. In Pdpeeg, he remains the best angel suitable to rule over their online biafuro country. undecided

[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Abia1111: 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I haven't lived in Kogi but I usually pass through there. I can't really say it is worse as some other states with PDP government.

I really can't tell if his popular performance rating is because he belongs to APC or a real fact.
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Abia1111: 6:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Very good.

[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Abia1111: 7:03pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Go and address the emboldened before throwing junks into my mention. undecided
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Abia1111: 7:06pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]
While igbos don't hesitate to express their love towards others abi? Gerrarahia.
[/s]
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Greatfuture: 7:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
A retard governor
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by AustineJohn908(m): 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:
[s][/s]

This is the way Buhari's animals like you behave so no surprise
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by steeltrust: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
why be say na so so criminal full dis APC sef

wht a demonic party
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by jamace(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Even this Kogi thug is talking, eh?....Ruling Kogi like Idi Amin of Uganda.....No single important project executed so far but has only succeeded in building formidable army of thugs, which has put Kogi people under perpetual fear and compulsory obedience.

He too will pass.
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Simplyleo:

Okay.

Go and address the emboldened before throwing junks into my mention. undecided

Igbo matter go kill you and we will come to nairaland to type RIP for you. Shameless bigot
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Exponential101: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2020
SmartProf:
You are describing how u seized Kogi as an accidental governor. Thankfully, Edo people don't listen to opinions of failed leaders like you whose only achievement is to have controlled traffic on your way returning from Abuja some weeks ago.
na foolish Igbos like u that worship grandmaster of failure Ikpeazu go tell us this ba?
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by lagosrd: 8:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by edibobo: 10:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
Criminals are supporting their own
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by authority2006(m): 11:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Yahaya bello is a lunatic!, even Buhari has never won any Election in Edo State, why? Because Edo people have foresight, and are going to repeat it.

In this coming election, Edo people are going to teach Nigerians how politics is played

The president should be prepared, if he like, let him withdraw the troops from North East and redeploy them to Edo.

Edo people are waiting for him and his party.

I guess those in APC are not Edo people. Some of you actually sound confused
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by WATCHOVER(m): 6:11am On Aug 08, 2020
authority2006:

I guess those in APC are not Edo people. Some of you actually sound confused
Majority of you commenting here are not Edo people but APC sympathisers, who have been wired to hate Obaseki for no reason
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by davspog2(m): 8:20am On Aug 08, 2020
WATCHOVER:
Yahaya bello is a lunatic!, even Buhari has never won any Election in Edo State, why? Because Edo people have foresight, and are going to repeat it.

In this coming election, Edo people are going to teach Nigerians how politics is played

The president should be prepared, if he like, let him withdraw the troops from North East and redeploy them to Edo.

Edo people are waiting for him and his party.
small question o, if obaseki was still in APC would you have supported him like this?
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by WATCHOVER(m): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2020
davspog2:
small question o, if obaseki was still in APC would you have supported him like this?
Yes!, why?, Because since he came there have been tremendous improvement in governance.
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Fourwinds: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2020
Heheheeee... Mad man dey comment for Edo matter
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by Oketwin(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
Simplyleo:

get small sense na hw can u b disgracing u househood lik dis
Re: Yahaya Bello: PDP Wanted To Snatch Edo Like ‘A Market Pickpocket’ by authority2006(m): 1:36pm On Aug 08, 2020
WATCHOVER:

Majority of you commenting here are not Edo people but APC sympathisers,

Likewise most of the people sympathising with PDP here are not from Edo state. No big deal in that.

who have been wired to hate Obaseki for no reason

For no reason? That's wrong. He was elected on the platform of APC, he's in PDP now.
He orchestrated the removal of Oshiomole as the national chairman.
He ruled the state with 10 House of assembly members, refused to inaugurate 14 of them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Learn From Zambian President Hichilema - Daily Trust Editorial / Mrs Oluremi Tinubu Receives 2nd Lt Princess Oluchukwu Owowoh / Justice Nyako Bars Journalists From Using Phones To Cover Nnamdi Kanu's Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.