Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,932 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise (94127 Views)

Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle / Staying With Your Mother Inlaw / “my Sick Wife Denied Me Staying With Her. I Look After Her Business” – Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Goodman247: 1:09pm On Aug 08, 2020
Austeeenxx:

I sell husbands on jiji.
yeye fowl
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by markpenk: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bros... You have two options:

1. Do the do when she's not around. If she's always around, send am long errand. Then enjoy.

2. Carry your babe go hotel. If you can't afford a full night, pay for short time.

The Lord be with you and may He expand your coast quickly.

P.S: Use this as a prayer point and remind God to upgrade your situation sharp sharp

Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Please whats the right way to manage this situation. Advise please.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by kolade560: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
she shud be sleeping in d sitting room na
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by euniselfyahoo: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2020
Just bear it for the now till you move to two rooms self con.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by calabardick(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
Saintmary:

He should take out time to ask his wife, some girls share their men, maybe this one is here to collect her contribution.

Share her brother inlaw, as in her elder sister's husband?
I can't figure out why she's there, the op didn't tell us, 30+ lady?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Emerie22(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Personally I wouldn't b comfortable. I'll rather find a guy to stay with

Come and stay with me baby

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Haywhymido(m): 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2020
SweetCunt97:
What about the fikifiki noise from the bed? cheesy
fikifiki, hmm i sight you.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Aimerosa25(f): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
Your sister in law needs to leave your home,lest u call trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2020
markpenk:
Bros... You have two options:

1. Do the do when she's not around. If she's always around, send am long errand. Then enjoy.

2. Carry your babe go hotel. If you can't afford a full night, pay for short time.

The Lord be with you and may He expand your coast quickly.

P.S: Use this as a prayer point and remind God to upgrade your situation sharp sharp

Hotel maka kpansh. Simply put they should not have married in the first place.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Simpubozz(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:
Due to some challenges, I and my wife are staying in one room self con and her 30 year old sister has been staying with us for some months now, my wife is older than her by three years.

Making love has been challenging since then even though the sister puts bed on the floor and sleep,most time when we assume she is asleep and engage in the act, i will later observe that she is not sleeping. Though she will maintain as if she is sleeping and this is constituting an uneasy environment.
This matter get as e b o cheesy
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by hollarunji08(m): 1:14pm On Aug 08, 2020
O deep
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Primenet(m): 1:15pm On Aug 08, 2020
You married one wife and another one for free boy.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Saintmary(f): 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2020
calabardick:

Share her brother inlaw, as in her elder sister's husband?
I can't figure out why she's there, the op didn't tell us, 30+ lady?
The door is open for all kinds of assumptions.
This situation reflects so badly on that lady.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by zikter(m): 1:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.
A room self contain, not room and parlour self contain or mini flat

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
This op nawa o, all your topics are sex related.are a sex addict?

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Haywhymido(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
idahme:
Do what your wife would have done if it was your brother......
Oil dey your head

2 Likes

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Adekola3686(m): 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2020

Can she stay with other relatives of your wife.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by nokatakata: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
Are you able to do different styles or it's just missionary? Please answer...there is something I want to check
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Goodman247: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2020
If that 30+ lady is wise, she should have moved out, she be mumu
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Adekola3686(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by skimena: 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2020
give her basket to go n fetch water before she comes back u are done with the act.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
grin
Invite her for party
And thank me later
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....

Na two wives you get so.

You marry one, get another one free.

Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Champneys: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

In fact most time she knows when we are doing it. We are very uncomfortable over the act and she is not moving out from the house soonest. Though she is an adult that such may not sound strange to her, but indirectly seeing or hearing the sound on when i am performing duty on her elder sister makes us feel uncomfortable especially when we see one another in the morning after the act.

Get lost!

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Gsentme(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Chimpretty:
@Op let her be sleeping in the sitting room.
do you read the story at all?
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Brushstrokes20: 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Op, you are still a learner in the bedroom game!
I have severally given it to my woman while her sister was crashing in the same room with us, yet she knew nothing...
You need to up your Bleep game ASAP!
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by authority2006(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Artiiclebeast:
Congratulations....
Na two wives you get so.
You marry one, get another one free.
Sooner or later, small small pikins go dey shout anyhow for dat one room station.

Next time, squeeze rag put for your wife mouth.
Austeeenxx:
The woman is 30 ffs! Make you and your wife contribute money buy husband for her.

Haha!

Unnerve:

You are a wicked man. cheesy

Do you know the kind of sexual torment your sister-in-law is passing through every time she hears you and your wife moaning?
I'm very sure she's gotten so wet so many times that it's now feeling like a dam down there.

You're a very wicked man

They didn't invite her
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by markpenk: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Lol... Sometimes life happens and have to make do with what you have.

SegFault:

Hotel maka kpansh. Simply put they should not have married in the first place.

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by VicM6: 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Bawal:

This op mumu die.... infact na u dem suppose dey call swelpe. at first na y u agree mk she come wen u knw say na 1 room self con u dey manage... gerrout of here..... next pls

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by authority2006(m): 1:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Brushstrokes20:
Op, you are still a learner in the bedroom game!
I have severally given it to my woman while her sister was crashing in the same room with us, yet she knew nothing...
You need to up your Bleep game ASAP!

It was either you were doing it when she wasn't around or she was a natural pretender

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Nyanabo(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
The situation of your case is marry one get one free grin grin grin

But on a more serious note why note you both call her and discuss with her the plans she have for the future because apparently she can't stay with you guys forever. She is matured so I believe she would understand.

OR
If you can help it why not acquire a bigger house ? Preferably a one bedroom apartment. That way she would be staying in the Common room and would give you guys much needed privacy.

If your have to try the crazy way have you tried playing loud music during sex ? That way she would be in the room but won't hear you unless she just wants you watch you do the do. You should try it because it works grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by Bbbwings: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Kenmatt:
You are not a master in the art.
Master Yen, show us the way grin grin
Re: My Sister-In-Law Staying With Us Atimes Knows When We Are Making Love.Pls Advise by UDUJ(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2020
kolade560:
she shud be sleeping in d sitting room na

Self contained apartments is just 1 room ensuite with kitchen ( no parlour ).

What you are referring to is a Mini Flat which will be preferable for the Op as the layabout in law can be in the parlour while the smashing is going on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Married Woman Thanks Wrong Man For ‘Hot Sex’ / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / My Husband Can’t Satisfy Me Sexually – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.