Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

UI/UX Design - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / UI/UX Design (1169 Views)

My UI/UX Design Collection / Learn Figma – UI/UX Design Essential Training Course / Why Does Startup Need UI/UX Design To Retain The Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UI/UX Design by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 07, 2020
Good afternoon. Please where can I learn UI/UX design in Port Harcourt? I have no IT background at all. I can't code too.
Re: UI/UX Design by davidblack007(m): 9:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
UI/UX design can be studied remotely or in online courses. You don't need to look for institutes or offline courses to go there. Even remotely, you can get a good degree and pass all the tests. I would hire you for a job but I can recommend remote collaboration. There icon designers for hire often find work through the firm and can then work on several projects at once. For me, the decision depends entirely on the stage of the business. For a larger site that brings in real money, the $10,000 option makes sense. The site has enough unique requirements so the theme is no longer appropriate.

2 Likes

Re: UI/UX Design by Olamilekan008: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2022
davidblack007:
UI/UX design can be studied remotely or in online courses. You don't need to look for institutes or offline courses to go there. Even remotely, you can get a good degree and pass all the tests. I would hire you for a job but I can recommend remote collaboration. There icon designers for hire often find work through the firm and can then work on several projects at once.

Please! I’m a Graphics Aritst but I recently developed my interest in UI/UX! I’ve been seeing some tutorial recently but I still find it hand to navigate some ways through! Please can you be of help?
Re: UI/UX Design by rojaravi: 8:04am On Feb 26, 2022
Hello, I hope everything is going well for you. I simply want to mention that your blog is fantastic. It’s good, honest information that works for me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts.ui ux design course in hyderabad

(1) (Reply)

Blockchain/Fintech Developer In Nigeria or Africa For your Coin/Fintech Project / Scientific Calculator Help! / How Do I Get In Contact With Seun To Invest In This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.