Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) (63248 Views)

Innoson Has Started Manufacturing Heavy Duty Trucks From The New Plant (Video) / Photos Of Locally Made Tricycle Manufactured By Innoson Goes Viral / Inside Innoson Factory: From Production To Final Quality Check- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Futurejoy(f): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
BotherMleeper:

You're celebrating the fact that he has a business? How. Many millions of people have businesses?

An ordinary corner store also provides for the families of the owners and their employees, I don't see what's there to make noise about.

But you people always love celebrating mediocrity because there's absolutely nothing outstanding that comes from your neck of the woods.

You think anyone who calls out your bullshit is bitter or envious, when you people don't even patronize IVM.

Hypocrites.
When I can afford a car, I most definitely will patronize IVM. Again, you are a bitter person!
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:24pm On Aug 08, 2020
Godons1:
Fake and substandard moving Coffins. This Car is the reason our Golant Soldier are killed by Boko Boys.
you are uselesslly hopeless.
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 6:27pm On Aug 08, 2020
Futurejoy:

When I can afford a car, I most definitely will patronize IVM. Again, you are a bitter person!

Ok.

I'm a bitter person.

Now, fukk off.

Go hustle to buy to your first car and stop bothering me.
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Futurejoy(f): 1:31am On Aug 09, 2020
BotherMleeper:

Ok.

I'm a bitter person.

Now, fukk off.

Go hustle to buy to your first car and stop bothering me.
I see you are an albino or low-budget bleaching boy. it will be inhumane of me to bother you. Everyone knows how disturbing it is for an albino when the are bothered and how painful it is for a bleaching guy when he is being questioned. Ooze off
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 2:42am On Aug 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

I see you are an albino or low-budget bleaching boy. it will be inhumane of me to bother you. Everyone knows how disturbing it is for an albino when the are bothered and how painful it is for a bleaching guy when he is being questioned. Ooze off

That's your comeback?

You're so lame, you dumb fukk.

Albinos are humans too, and i question your indignation if you find it ok to denigrate albinos.

I guess you must be dark black and ugly if my skin is what you find fit to abuse.

Or perhaps you're jealous.

Btw what the fukk were you doing looking at my pic? Hope you didn't screenshot it straight to your fantasy file, cos I'm way outta your class, bimbo.
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by jeff1607(m): 2:53am On Aug 09, 2020
whitedove:
Point of Correction,there are other Automotive Battery manufacturing plants in Nigeria,come to Free Trade Zone in Igbesa in Ogun State.

wanted to mention this zone too but skipped my mind.
Alex industries igbesa if I am correct.

1 Like

Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by jeff1607(m): 3:11am On Aug 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

using one's complexion to attack someone when you know you got your own issues, imagine if he did the same to you how would you feel? have empathy for Christ's sake
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Futurejoy(f): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
jeff1607:

using one's complexion to attack someone when you know you got your own issues, imagine if he did the same to you how would you feel? have empathy for Christ's sake
Lol....
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Futurejoy(f): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
BotherMleeper:

That's your comeback?

You're so lame, you dumb fukk.

Albinos are humans too, and i question your indignation if you find it ok to denigrate albinos.

I guess you must be dark black and ugly if my skin is what you find fit to abuse.

Or perhaps you're jealous.

Btw what the fukk were you doing looking at my pic? Hope you didn't screenshot it straight to your fantasy file, cos I'm way outta your class, bimbo.
Lol....I really don’t have problems with Albinos, they are God’s special creation hence they don’t need to be stressed. i looked at your pics to see if stupidity reflects on your face, you irk of low self esteem that is why you can’t even show off your bleached face .I can’t continue bantering words with you, if you can’t understand what I said about Albinos then it’s obvious you can’t comprehend English!
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by BotherMleeper(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Futurejoy:

Lol....I really don’t have problems with Albinos, they are God’s special creation hence they don’t need to be stressed. i looked at your pics to see if stupidity reflects on your face, you irk of low self esteem that is why you can’t even show off your bleached face .I can’t continue bantering words with you, if you can’t understand what I said about Albinos then it’s obvious you can’t comprehend English!

Normally i wouldn't waste time with a puny little insignificant broke ass like you, but I'm bored

You keep going on about bleaching. Evidently you're not used to seeing light skinned people in your neck of the woods, which speaks volumes about your apparently poor environment where the only fair people are albinos and bleachers.

If you're not as ass ugly as i believe you're, why not put up your own photo and show us your own color, you banal destitute little bitch.
Re: How Innoson Military Trucks Are Manufactured (Photos, Video) by Ucee1999: 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2020
Kingscee:

ǟʀɛ ʏօʊ ẗǟʟкɨռɢ ǟɮօʊẗ ẗɦɛ ʍʊֆʟɨʍ?

Please how did you get that font you use in typing and what's the name?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nissan/infiniti Parts Store On Opebi Road / We Buy Old, Rickety, Dilapidated, Scrap, Accident Vehicles / Autocheck® Backed By Experian » »Vehicle Record/Report You Can Trust » » »

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.