Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,241 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences (50952 Views)

Terrorism, Niger Crisis: Tinubu Shuns ex-Generals For Incoming Cabinet / FFK: I Am Glad To Hear That Obaseki Has Joined PDP / Edo Assembly Crisis: ‘oshiomhole 15’ Relocates To Abuja Over Threat To Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by OffAir(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ironic Tinubu is wading into this matter considering his mafia-like stranglehold on Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by CoalcityBoi: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
dz brown roof fool....
u think Obaseki is dat riffraff called ambode.
Yoruba ppl n fear fear be like 5&6

9 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by adenigga(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
May God punish you!

7 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Enemyofpeace: 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tinubu and his smelling mouth. His mouth odour no get part two, na follow come

7 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Femijohn198: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2020
see tinubu too follow dey talk,what about buhari that arrest revolution protester on Wednesday. Buhari molest poor citizens with arm force men.can we say we are practicing Democratic government. Tinubu better keep your mouth shut.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by zeusdgrt(m): 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari:

Tinubu:

Attorney General Of Federation:

Ganduje:

Oshiomole:

Ize IYAMU:

The Police

The Army

Vs

Obaseki

IPOB Miscreants:

Obaseki Is Gone......

May God Bless My Godfather, Asiwaju Ndigbo N'ile - Bola Ahmed Tinubu....
LOL....e go shock u cz the people of edo state are with obaseki grin

9 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by duwdu: 8:13pm On Aug 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Edo Assembly Crisis: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences - Tinubu

https://www.independent.ng/edo-assembly-crisis-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offences-tinubu/

Mr. Bola Tinubu that I know, would not readily use some of the strong words in this article and so frequently, so I'm tempted to doubt Mr. Tinubu thoroughly authored it. But then, the essence of the article — to identify the root causes of the ongoing political fracas in Edo State, lay blames as necessary, and profer practical solutions — were all brilliantly presented. Kudos.

Good luck, Edo State!

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Soulsymbol99: 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dpharisee:
Cry me a River, people are being massacred in Southern Kaduna and you have not said a word.
Go to Edo with your 2 legs and impeach him yourself

He jst confirmed he is behind the whole saga undecided

8 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by zeusdgrt(m): 8:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
Elsadam:

I suggest you stfu

Where are your manners

E pain u grin grin brown teeth disgraced tinubu still wan talk grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by jaxxy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tinubu is wasting his time and if he interferes with Edo. Oh well..

5 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by zeusdgrt(m): 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Elsadam:

Bro abeg how much them dey pay una
He is being truthful and that's the truth

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by AreaFada2: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Because the blood of Funsho Williams has not caught up with this man he is still talking.

Maybe it partly has. Funsho Williams' children were complete to Bury him.

This should now be clear to previously blind Edo people. Yoruba want Edo as a territory. Using Akoko Edo and Edo North people with ambiguous ethnic and religious loyalties like Yoruba people.

We left Western Region in 1963 democratically. No going back.

8 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by mjabdulk: 8:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Then he should be impeached if it is possible.

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Kingstanding: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
conductor266:
Thief-nubu must have thought this is somewhere in Oshodi or Obomoso where he will open his decayed teeth and his brainless slaves will be drinking the stenchy mouth odor coming out with his brown saliva cheesy
I'm 100% sure that those of you that liked this statement will be happy had it been Tinubu was your father. 98% of you if given the opportunity to rule Nigeria you will be worst more than Osama bin Laden. Useless youths.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Magormako: 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Another distraction. Tinubu should park one side.
We have no business with him.

When we are done with Oshiomole, your people will learn a new thing on how to handle you.

Just dey your dey

9 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by zeusdgrt(m): 8:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Obaseki in trouble... The gods have spoken angrily

for Tinubu to be outspoken on the matter like this, Obaseki should just forget,

They have prepare the alter for his sacrifice, all they need is the people to come and watch his shame
Lol....gods kor grin grin internally displaced politician wen Dem bubu don cast grin

7 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Champneys: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
Tinubu oloshi, talking about squandering state funds........ Several years after he pillaged Lagos State, he is still in receipt of and squandering the state funds he no longer governs.

Awon oloshi gbogbo!

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Hotfreezer: 8:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
If they impeach Obaseki sef, what would happen?

Well, I have always suspected that Obaseki won't be able to vote on the day of the election. I didn't know that he may not even be on the ballot.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Nooel1: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
FreelanceRebel:
Obaseki in trouble... The gods have spoken angrily

for Tinubu to be outspoken on the matter like this, Obaseki should just forget,

They have prepare the alter for his sacrifice, all they need is the people to come and watch his shame

You're right the god of your father and ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by tooth4tooth: 8:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hoelujohn:
Me no like Tinubu so I wont comment
But you just did
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Jez9(m): 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Hmmmm...Its well
Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Cardinalpoint: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Must edo people have to choose between Obaseki and POI . These two people are just fighting for their pocket.

Why can't Edo people vote for a neutral party apart from these two greedy people .

Edo people don't vote for these two if you want the best for your state. Look beyond these two

1 Like

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by mightyhazell: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Judolisco:
D Bullion van that entered burdillion came to drop pure water arbi
they were actually armored sewage disposal tanks.. they came to haul poop from bourdilon..

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Abia1111: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
Buhari:

Tinubu:

Attorney General Of Federation:

Ganduje:

Oshiomole:

Ize IYAMU:

The Police

The Army

Vs

Obaseki

IPOB Miscreants:

Obaseki Is Gone......

May God Bless My Godfather, Asiwaju Ndigbo N'ile - Bola Ahmed Tinubu....
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Austino778: 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
Enough of this stupid talk....

Some people need to join their four fathers soon....
They re all useless......
I have spoken.

Heavenly Troops clear them off....

7 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Randy111(m): 8:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
The drug Baron is yet to understand that Edo isn't Lagos. I'm sure they thought it was going to be easy for them and they were warned b4 now that they will be resisted in everyway and anyway. Or maybe they thought the wake and see governor was joking when he warned them.
Tinubu should just concentrate on breastfeeding sanwolu or whatever his name is. Obaseki no be ambode

8 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by juman(m): 8:23pm On Aug 07, 2020
The governor creating problems where there was none.
He is a mistake of a governor.

No surprise if he got impeached.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Amah70: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Edo Assembly Crisis: Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences - Tinubu

https://www.independent.ng/edo-assembly-crisis-obaseki-has-committed-impeachable-offences-tinubu/

Foolish politricking- Bola Tinubu as usual.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
Stupid and useless Tinubu!!!

4 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by mightyhazell: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
egopersonified:
Be like Edo no be Lagos pain am well well
I dey tell u.. the guy go don dey plan revenge since

2 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by Nooel1: 8:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
The Bullion Van Master With A Rotten Teeth has spoken.

7 Likes

Re: Edo Assembly Crisis: Tinubu Says Obaseki Has Committed Impeachable Offences by bejeria101(m): 8:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Kermit wee you kip kwayet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

#Organise4Tinubu: Nigerians Join Tinubu's Bike Challenge / The Moment Kwankwaso Was Humbled At PDP Convention (video) / Names Of Beneficiaries Of CBN Illegal Recrutiment+photos - Sahara Reporters

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.