Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,156 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

“This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s (4966 Views)

“Call Me Vampire” – Iyabo Ojo Says As She Shares Lovely Photos / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message / 'You Are Mine': Adesua Etomi To Banky W As She Shares Official Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Jenny2u(f): 9:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
Nigerian lady known as Chisom Ogbogu has taken to Facebook to share beautiful interior photos of Big Brother’s house in Canada.
Sharing the photos, She described the house as a paradise. According to her, she will try everything possible to make sure she doesn’t get evicted if she happens to be a housemate of the reality show.
In her words;
Photos of big brother Canada. Dis is wat I call”paradise”. Hmmm if I should go to dis place ehh, just know dat eviction is not for me. If u like evict me,I will hide somewhere.No going back”.

Check out more photos here: https://gistzone24..com/2020/08/this-is-what-i-call-paradise-lady-says.html

3 Shares

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
poor soul... when some house in Nigeria are 100times better than this rubbish looking thing!

failed mindset!!!!
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Righteousness89(m): 9:10pm On Aug 07, 2020
Ignorance of Highest Order

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by philiancoop(m): 9:55pm On Aug 07, 2020
poverty

1 Like

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ignorance of Highest Order
Can I be your side chick?

2 Likes

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Justdogood(m): 12:02am On Aug 08, 2020
O boy is that a cathedral or Basilica?
See big brother ooooo.

Nigerians una dey laugh bbn Cameroon come and see this one.
This one should be called Biggest brother.
Naija own - big brother. Then
Cameroon - dwarf brother grin

2 Likes

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Rickmann: 1:31am On Aug 08, 2020
Jenny2u:
Nigerian lady known as Chisom Ogbogu has taken to Facebook to share beautiful interior photos of Big Brother’s house in Canada.
Sharing the photos, She described the house as a paradise. According to her, she will try everything possible to make sure she doesn’t get evicted if she happens to be a housemate of the reality show.
In her words;
Photos of big brother Canada. Dis is wat I call”paradise”. Hmmm if I should go to dis place ehh, just know dat eviction is not for me. If u like evict me,I will hide somewhere.No going back”.

Check out more photos here: https://gistzone24..com/2020/08/this-is-what-i-call-paradise-lady-says.html

What is the paradise here? I only see lights and nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by LizBathory(f): 3:28am On Aug 08, 2020
ew this house looks garish and gaudy AF

Maybe it's the gold details that is deceiving her, very tasteless

bbnaija house is a hundred times better than this; sleek and classy and tastefully designed

1 Like

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 6:01am On Aug 08, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
poor soul... when some house in Nigeria are 100times better than this rubbish looking thing!

failed mindset!!!!
really? What house ? And do you hav pictures to furnish your claims?
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

you dey look for trouble cheesy

1 Like

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by timibare(m): 6:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

side chick or side mummy

2 Likes

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Ekemeze: 8:16am On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by falcon01: 8:55am On Aug 08, 2020
Justdogood:
O boy is that a cathedral or Basilica? See big brother ooooo.

Nigerians una dey laugh bbn Cameroon come and see this one. This one should be called Biggest brother. Naija own - big brother. Then Cameroon - dwarf brother grin
how bout Giant Brother?

1 Like

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2020
I wonder how it would look like in countries like UK, USA, Japan, Australia and Spain if they should host one.
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2020
Ekemeze:

DUMBASS B*TCH. I'M GLAD HE DOESN'T REPLY YOU. KEEP MAKING YOUR RIDICULOUS HERE. M*RON
The baba is already in her DM shocked grin

BtW look at the Illuminati eye on the left wall shocked

1 Like

Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by RTSC: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
I would take BBnaija house over this ugly monstrosity.
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Vyzz: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Chii59:

Temptation get behind all of us
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 08, 2020
Modified and organised otis' house..
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 08, 2020
Ekemeze:

DUMBASS B*TCH. I'M GLAD HE DOESN'T REPLY YOU. KEEP MAKING YOUR RIDICULOUS HERE. M*RON
Yawns
Re: “This Is What I Call Paradise” - Lady Says As She Shares Photos Of Big Brother’s by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2020
Vyzz:

Temptation get behind all of us
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How Temi Otedola Has Stored Mr Eazi’s Name Gets Fans Talking. VIDEO / Pete Edochie's Lookalike Son Kingsley Abasili Surfaces. Set To Visit Dad / Trouble Brews As Sex Tape Of Married Women Sleeping With Prince Kpokpogri Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.